3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gendalf-golkiper 24.03.20 07:25 pm

what is S. T. R. A. H. did you like the most? (F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin)

while I played Toko in FADR and extraction point, therefore, to assess not yet able.well, your choice?
95 Comments
Sort by:
l
lorikus123 24.03.20

the first part

D
DiLouk 24.03.20

The second and no questions asked!

J
JerronnimO 24.03.20

Definitely the second one)

s
serega1345 24.03.20

I really liked perseus mandate, FEAR and normal FEAR

M
Monolitovec Haron 24.03.20

Both liked how the second part remained a familiar atmosphere and an intriguing plot.

E
Erik Ersberg 40 24.03.20

and the second extraction point

G
Gholbilune 24.03.20

When he sat down for the first, then immediately sucked in earnest. But now my favorite Project Origin F. E. A. R.

k
klfklf 24.03.20

BETTER ----FEAR COMBAT--- the cheaters a Little bored and so vaasche meat!!! the second good but it's not nearly kamburowski atmosphere where dokatyvayutsya maps and weapons like a native.......my nickname in both fir TheKLF

k
klfklf 24.03.20

come to the battalion commander we really need maaaaaaaa

P
Porter92 24.03.20

F. E. A. R. Extration Point.

k
klfklf 24.03.20

fear combat---that's how people play-

C
Condemned631 24.03.20

All parts and add-ons.

n
niko man 24.03.20

all parts are nice

n
niko man 24.03.20

Two

s
sn260591 24.03.20

First.

O
Operativnik 24.03.20

I agree that all the parts are good)))But still 1 part. It is not as terrible as Extremism point...Brrr..

V
V....Teme. 24.03.20

I hope when will the third,we'll all write that it is really worse than previous.And all parts are cool!

T
The Seventh Age 24.03.20

The first three games
F. E. A. R.
F. E. A. R.: Extraction Point
F. E. A. R.: Perseus Mandate,
a Project Origin at all in the previous part is not like some kind of mask on her face, a woman in the game a total stranger, the Old tentacles... no clones... Sounds more... addition to the second part - Reborn - this is similar to the Fear we have known.

B
Bolshe Ne Sizhu S Etogo A 24.03.20

I hope when will the third,we'll all write that it is really worse than previous.
It would be like, but the third part is personally calling me such great doubt...

a Project Origin at all in the previous part is not like some kind of mask on her face, a woman in the game a total stranger, the Old tentacles... no clones... Sounds more...
That's just not necessary to drive on the second part. Yeah, not as ugly as the first, yeah, a little worse, but still good. And about the other sounds that you're really quite bent... are They two parts of the same should be what?)))

N
Night Hound 24.03.20

First.