3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gendalf-golkiper 24.03.20 07:25 pm

what is S. T. R. A. H. did you like the most? (F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin)

while I played Toko in FADR and extraction point, therefore, to assess not yet able.well, your choice?
95 Comments
Sort by:
W
Winterhunter 24.03.20

the first F..E. A. R. is the best, add-ons, not Monolith did,though Extraction Point and was terrible.

L
LeX-07 24.03.20

F. E. A. R. is the best, Extraction Point is cool, but worse than the original, Persei - complete bullshit

j
jeks0n 24.03.20

F. E. A. R. the first part

A
Additional 24.03.20

F. E. A. R. 2 better graph is good, not slow, brute funny =)

.MOrz. 24.03.20

All parts of the current...Perseus disappoint,do not fully tell the story.

S
SUPRAJZA80 24.03.20

1 yogurt and its clones as the Perseus project. in 2ке graph g is a given fact that for window 2009 and PC where more powerful.this game reminded 1 yogurt with a ton of blur,dull-dead bots (playing on medium) and the main character-the terminator all be back

w
wehrmacht88 24.03.20

First,of course!

C
Combine. 24.03.20

Perseus and I liked the EV much more interesting, but ФЕАР2 him not to hold on. best - simple FEAR

S
Slavers trader 24.03.20

I liked S. T. R. A. X. 1-complexity a little more:)

S
StarForce94 24.03.20

FEAR and FEAR 2

S
SERGEi_2000 24.03.20

For me as both games are great and all amendments to part 1. Love in the subway fight :)

Well the first part that was terrible that when you go down or up stairs - suddenly there's someone in there... - scary))))

[
[-Super Global Mode-] 24.03.20

Extration Point

S
Sooltan DJ 24.03.20

the original and part 2.

S
Sp.Orgazmo 24.03.20

the second part... she's more dynamic, sharper, and first( two years later I played it again) kakayato slow, I thought...the second part...definitely...

A
Alex_Cra2y 24.03.20

all the parts except Extraction point.

P
Project Pavel 93 24.03.20

Personally I divide the game into two parts in General, as is indeed the case.In the first part(F. E. A. R)I liked the story,the game drew to himself,I just remember the origins.Graphics in those days was just super,realistic effects,fire,dynamic, etc..This game if anyone remembers more and slowed down every second so..and now does not lose relevance .The second part(F. E. A. R 2 Project Origin),I believe has not lost the atmosphere,but only sent it in another direction,the only negative is a bit not clear the plot,but in terms of graphics
the game looks very not bad.There's only one in my vzgyad the problem about the girl Alma can talk for a very long time,and eventually come to nothing.If so I think the game will be vosprinimatsya as the TV series Santa Barbara ,which is not good.There is a fear that it will lose relevance.I heard that part 3 will be\..well...

c
clive2 24.03.20

All parts are nice! And what games do you consider the scariest?

I
Igor Surov 24.03.20

Two

D
DarthSasha 24.03.20

1 part. There is FEAR ie normal elements horor
and in 2 parts just fear that all

_
_36_ 24.03.20

Again, fully passed the first part, immediately after the third passing second.. And concluded, in all respects the second part better than the first..