3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gendalf-golkiper 24.03.20 07:25 pm

what is S. T. R. A. H. did you like the most? (F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin)

while I played Toko in FADR and extraction point, therefore, to assess not yet able.well, your choice?
95 Comments
Sort by:
y
yehorkaaaa 24.03.20

FEAR first, original

s
slava-mercenary 24.03.20

The first and second

f
fireice 24.03.20

The first part of che, do not put, did not understand why it's all so crazy about. But the second normally hooked! About Extraction point and Perseus can not say anything in the add-ons and add-do not play principle.

S
Sp.Orgazmo 24.03.20

second...

m
makar1995 24.03.20

the first is very long the evacuation I didn't like the second very short, the best Persey

[
[dolg]Jeff Hardy 24.03.20

In my opinion 1 and 2 of the S. T. R. and.x.and the best,and Perseus evacuation is incompetent Amateur fashion,I do not understand how do they are emboldened as official.Supplement to produce.to sell for money is not small.

L
LeX-07 24.03.20

psevdostalker357
nothing you Addons drive, better evacuation of the 2nd Fira at times.

[
[dolg]Jeff Hardy 24.03.20

LEX-07 I EXPRESSED MY OPINION,YOU are MORE LIKE ADDONS THAN 2 S. T. R. A. h,AND I on the CONTRARY THEY OMMERCIALLY.THERE THEY LICKED ALL THAT WAS CREATED BEFORE THEM BY THE MONOLITH,BUT PART 2 IS ALREADY A GAME WITH ALL DIFFERENT.AND THE REPETITION OF THE SAME I DON'T LIKE.(THIS IS MY OPINION,CAN THOUGH I TO THROW STONES ,BUT I DON'T CHANGE IT)

m
makar1995 24.03.20

in General, these fashion sales are not how it ends don't know how the evacuation but Perseus does not understand the way how the evacuation is over

V
Vovan3 24.03.20

for me, a new fear this is not the same that before IMHO

K
K.e.k.s 24.03.20

I liked all the parts.

R
RamL BlooDRaynE2 24.03.20

The original evacuation - the best and the most likely IMHO. And if the developers continued the game the adventures of operative (GG first part) after the helicopter blew up then I suppose it would be the best solution, and what we were taught in the second part, just a fake. If you clean out Alma then no one would have guessed that before him FEAR.

N
NateR 24.03.20

the best and most likely
The best Yes , but with credibility at all...what do you mean by credibility?If you're talking about the plot,the same Evacuation nothing nekrutova I had to come up with a little more creative,but then again, Vettel,rising from the dead,it's the quality and not a cheap horror movie.I'm not talking about Perseus,where came a Night whose meaningless goal,and again Vettel his ravings,which are devoid of any meaning.

And if the developers continued the game the adventures of operative (GG first part) after the helicopter blew up then I suppose it would be the best solution
Not one you think! Let's hope that Monolit's go to the call of the fans and will release the game on their level.Terrible atmospheric,with a cool story!

R

Credibility speaks for itself. Ie the evacuation of something like the story that could be real as well as the first part. (You never know what is going on today in secret laboratories and hangars) And the fact that we have shown in the Perseus and 2nd part full billiard that is just sewed to the original story you wanted to tell the Studio Monolith. In short they squeezed nothing from what

N
NateR 24.03.20

Ie the evacuation of something like the story that could be real as well as the first part.
Ha ha,I laugh buddy!I want to say that in the real world can be girls, tearing apart soldiers of Delta force and bloodthirsty commander psychic, which even a bullet in the forehead, can not stop?
And if to consider from the point of view of directing,the story of the evacuation has a buttload of holes and nesootvetstvie, with an original story.If you want,you can even list the main ones.But it's made relatively well ,consider it from different sides,for example it can be considered as an alternative, the sordid story

A
AssFet 24.03.20

I agree... and if by Perseus you not to bother,that is what we have presented in the official continuation of the story of course frustrating

R

DEZAN AND in any researach no holes? If we are really in simple terms is the evacuation of the meaningful continuation of Fira. Everything else is the distillation of pomace. They just simply needed to finish the story namnogo son, and they hunker down at all in the other Prairie and made even more inconsistencies, about a new generation of soldiers, about the leaders of telepaths who tried to do a shot in the ass and then over a period of 24 hours approximately. So we got plot stuff and good action.
And about the credibility of the subject is closed and everyone stays in their opinion stupid or naive.

s
scorpion25 24.03.20

I really liked F. E. A. R. 2: Project Origin.

V
Veselyy Kot 24.03.20

I liked the first FEAR as there were many unexpected moments too, and the Intro was atmospheric - especially when Vettel learned the secrets of the devouring the corpse.