3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark Corsair 24.03.20 11:57 pm

Artifacts and relics (Darksiders 2)

This topic was discussed in the search for the all important quest items, be it gems, pages, book of the dead, etc.
72 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vuqar1992 24.03.20

And to whom and where to sell relics and artifacts?

I
Inspektor Polizhaykin-Boc 24.03.20

Dark Corsair
MB cap, but still, the pages of the book of the dead, smash all the jars, boxes and other heresy which can be broken to open all the chests, some will Tinker, will take a maximum of 3-4 hours

D
Dark Corsair 24.03.20

nybegblya
22.08.12 14:47
Dark Corsair
MB cap, but still, the pages of the book of the dead, smash all the jars, boxes and other heresy which can be broken to open all the chests, some will Tinker, will take a maximum of 3-4 hours

You know, half of the books collected. )

By the way, what gives you collecting all the stones for the Golem in the land of the creators? Does it make sense to postpone this quest?

I
Inspektor Polizhaykin-Boc 24.03.20

don't know, not a single stone not found

l
lemptyl 24.03.20

YouTube all of you to help

A
AnDev 24.03.20

found dwarf hell in the city of the dead, don't know what makes but you have to collect 4 pieces

L
Lynx_XX 24.03.20

Who-thread knows what is behind the yellow suitcase - found in the Cursed forest.

t
troffmad 24.03.20

Lynx_XX, this diary (or chronicle) of the Creator, it will need to find one side quest line. Give it to Oran, the Golem, he still first need to build his arms and legs.
Does anyone know how to use the Inherited Artifact, bought for 25K in Vulgrim? He needs 40(!) the level and any abilities he has not specified.

E
ExModern 24.03.20

All the relics Osteopata!

p
proksin 24.03.20

Where to find the body parts of Oran, one left hand or as can not find.

A
AnDev 24.03.20

troffmad
there is a sacrificial artifact, basically 1 art hungry weapons from LVL to raise

A
AnDev 24.03.20

now me as a gamer that usually likes to reveal the secrets of care this is how many see the consequences of the shot they are to damage.. but the ball(those who have passed remember where it is) simply impossible to get along with him.. maybe a bug glitch.. but if the stash?

A
Amida21 24.03.20

And where to find the Chronicles themselves the creators? if possible, show on the map with an explanation

M
Mr6eJIkUH 24.03.20

People tell me founded Oran 2 feet and 1 hand in the shady shadows where 2 hand ?

t
troffmad 24.03.20

Amida21 of them-and it is not necessary :) make that quest active, and you in the damn woods mark appears where lie Chronicles.

C
CNCbKN_KJIACC 24.03.20

Mr6eJIkUH
Where did you find his left foot?

M
Maxis_EA 24.03.20

[CNCbKN_KJIACC]
Left foot In izgnanii pass (location on the right below), not far from the second arch as you get there

PS one hand in the shaded shadows another hand around the fortress Scar
right leg in fierce road to storm Ford (after a ruined castle on the right)

t
troffmad 24.03.20

Hand-foot Oran

A
Amida21 24.03.20

what will happen if you find all four gnomedb? I just gathered the 3 pieces and can't get the gnome in the realm of the dead. pliz tell me how to get it?)

m
medved.O.5.25 24.03.20

Tell me how to get that strange thing in the city of the dead? (on the map as the chest)