3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark Corsair 24.03.20 11:57 pm

Artifacts and relics (Darksiders 2)

This topic was discussed in the search for the all important quest items, be it gems, pages, book of the dead, etc.
72 Comments
Sort by:
6363 24.03.20

and how to make quests active?

6363 24.03.20

ie that side quests appear on the map?

6363 24.03.20

sorted out poked on the job the mouse then use the arrows select then enter the map now shows the selected DOP the job

W
WqwpW 24.03.20

medved.O.5.25
when on the floor be the button which turns on the wall stuff which is holding up when running through the wall. one of the shadow of death it is necessary for her to remain hanging, the second to go from the button and the first shadow will move to the other side of the wall.

T
TopDeviL 24.03.20

There is a video on all these four dwarfs to get and where to find them and collect the scythe will be in the form of a dwarf) xD

A
AlexDoMINO 24.03.20

the people who watched the video on pages 1-11: 7 page where it is beating with the designer?

A
AlexDoMINO 24.03.20

all found...

L
Lexinton 24.03.20

Who knows how to use the rings on the ceiling...
Comperemedia to type through tears........

L
Lexinton 24.03.20

And how to fix the glitch took the game to Apocalypse went to the Ground and turning into Chaotic. the form does not robelo, started a new game on rules. and pervaze world I have become available Chaotic. form as to make it robila and Apocalypse.............

L
Lexinton 24.03.20

And you can HEX-editor to do the usual stuff LEGENDARY as described in HELGATE-London.......

L
Levsha-Pravoruk 24.03.20

Where to find the 4 secret bosses Horwood,Weher,N. king,Yeshe and someone there

D
DemonFox_11 24.03.20

Who knows where to find 10 angels? 9 could find. 10 and can't...

A
Airchick 24.03.20

Left-Handed-Right-Handed
and someone there he was hiding in the forge Samlah I found when I went on a mission to the boiler to turn on... he's somewhere out there even before the boiler can't remember exactly. in one place on promotion dive into the water and swim down there will be a passage and there is a tree which you have to fill up ( the current I couldn't kill because then still LVL was little :D)(described roughly because I do not remember)

P
PunkGraves 24.03.20

Amida21
about dwarves in a quest or what? I first found only in the realm of the Dead.

In the same Realm of the Dead lie,or rather hang something such as the Golden gloves. Has anyone found how to get it?

B
Bragen23 24.03.20

The people in the tomb for the 2nd Chapter of the book of the dead what you need to do to all the boxes can be broken and in the middle of the room appeared the chest as shown in the English movie???

A
AlayaVijnana 24.03.20

Bragen23
Just carefully go around the room and smash all the crates and a small round container. Specifically look for nothing.

R
RAYDER1997 24.03.20

RedHat,and that you can sell to Oran interested due to the fact that it is on the map as a trader marked

c
crawling56 24.03.20

guys what are the coins of the boatman needs?

2Prophet2 24.03.20

crawling56
To buy chests of Vulgrim.

A
AlbertOS981 24.03.20

when you bring all the stones Blackroot he gives you braid, and you can use these stones as upgrades for your character.