3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark Corsair 24.03.20 11:57 pm

Artifacts and relics (Darksiders 2)

This topic was discussed in the search for the all important quest items, be it gems, pages, book of the dead, etc.
72 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlbertOS981 24.03.20

if you bring all the relics Osteoto, it will give you some Hell of armor, and you can still sell relics for money or points of improvement

r
redj93 24.03.20

where to find the key which activates Oran ??

Q
QQalia 24.03.20

the plot issue.

T
Tristan_Ua 24.03.20

Guys I have a problem with the two bosses of the first highway Howling (Wailing Host) shoot him 50% HP he falls ima finish another 20% of HP he gets up and recovers to 80% or so constantly and second
Ghorn it off at 100% and he does not die when oudere lights I've done 0 damage
what to do??? help

L
Lex Matrix 24.03.20

what are the combinations of stones and what properties? Experimentally found out:
3 blue - +5 magic
3 red - +5 strength,
3 yellow - +20 to resist,
1 blue 2 red +2% chance to crit.

Then I do not want to waste stones if nothing better, then pumped in critical

UPD as always, just ask, so once you do find the answer
here is solution if anyone need:
3 Stones of Mystics = +5 Arcane boost

3 Stones of Power = 5 Strength

3 Stones of Resistance = 20 Resistance

2 Mystic, 1 Power = 2% Arcane Crit Chance

2 Mystic, 1 Resistance = 10% Arcane Critical Damage

2 Power, 1 Mystic = 2% Critical Chance

2 Power, 1 Resistance = 10% Critical Damage

2 Resistance, 1 Mystic = 20 Wrath

2 Resistance, 1 Power = 20 Defense

1 Power, 1 Mystic, 1 Resistance = 30 Health

n
nikol 666 24.03.20

people where to find the arm to the ceiling for the ring to cling to?

n
nikol 666 24.03.20

but I karkinos egg can not turn over,may need some armor?

P
Phoenix8385 24.03.20

What pumped the stones? Weapons or armor. And what will happen if you collect all the stones?

Q
QQalia 24.03.20

the stones pumped your personal stats. for all the collected stones will give braids a 300% crit damage.

E
Ev1lneverdies 24.03.20

Guys,explain to me please how to Hand portals - it involves portals...
I'm in the forge Lands all missions finished but this Hand is not received and without it I can not pass all the tasks.Thanks in advance.

Q
QQalia 24.03.20

portal gun give the plot of the angels. until then it is not required for passing (in addition to any stash with chests, in which you'll have to come back later when you have it).

E
Ev1lneverdies 24.03.20

Thanks,everything is clear.So I missed something.T.e. some move..

T
ThetonH 24.03.20

Such trouble: went through the whole game, decided to collect the book of the dead gathered all the pages except one, which was in the foundry. But after passing the foundry level, which is a page flooded with lava. How now to be?

M
Martin95 24.03.20

There can be another way to go watch a video guide. But I have another problem( Found 39 pages visited all the places in the guide, straight in a row and nothing( Maybe a bug? At anybody such was not?

Q
QQalia 24.03.20

Мартин95
so something is missed.

M
Martin95 24.03.20

Yes, that's everything for 2 hours... In that case. Maybe you're right but I'm too lazy)

M
Maksim Vorobev 24.03.20

medved.O.5.25
necessary separation of the spirit, one on the wall to hung and the other button to be pressed and the one by the wall will get there when the 2nd button released!

S
Senikutu 24.03.20

Tell me where you live bloodless in the forge lands and the Kingdom of the dead

S
Senikutu 24.03.20

During the replay at the end of the company in the Black stone received the Traveler in time to beat the first room they chomp down on the plate for the portal and nothing though the skills the Traveler burns time I looked what will happen if use on the portal create a portal appeared but disappeared cores 1 sec. Tell me what you need to do to use the portal?

A
ArradyQue 24.03.20

I lost the mini map... Play on xbox... Anyone know how to restore it??