3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikitos rus 24.03.20 11:58 pm

Life in the animus. (Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood)

We post interesting screenshots. Maybe you found something interesting? For example, I learned that you can populate at Monteriggioni. I don't know why, but here:pix.PlayGround.ru and yet pix.PlayGround.ru
66 Comments
Sort by:
n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 24.03.20

Ololo. Everyone knows that you can walk around Monteriggioni. And everyone knows that Lucy is behaving like a mother (how stupid NPCs in terribly stupid IMO)

N
NeRoN94 24.03.20

The author simply Cap. There is nothing interesting there except the 5 artifacts. And you can walk all you like - just come back inside and go out again.

K
Karl_Smith 24.03.20

and what happened to Lucy? I got out of the animus after the cut-scene with Claudia looked.

G
General Pahomov 24.03.20

and Cho would be if you collect 5 artifacts ?

K
Karl_Smith 24.03.20

Ellis
nothing

v
vectoroleg 24.03.20

Guys,pliz tell me) that's when you go outside and include eagle vision, what kind of tracks at all?)

S
SHIFT_969 24.03.20

In the beginning of the third sequence Rebecca sends you text message, lost mp3 player, asks to find. Has anyone found it?

C
CheZmen 24.03.20

Then Sean finds himself (in soobsheniya he see)

D
Demonakor 24.03.20

I liked it more in one of the schedules for the week, which sends Lucy, says that the dinner is Desmond... and is your happy face.
Way too interested in the question of where Lucy had gone, but I hope then there is.

S
SHIFT_969 24.03.20

Yes it is back. It somewhere 2 chapters are not.

c
coffecup 24.03.20

After beating the game to walk through the Villa does not work perhaps ? I was fascinated that at no time there did not go. Now there is a desire to climb, but the game passed.

K
KEKCZ06 24.03.20

and even then one session to create is not an option?:)

c
coffecup 24.03.20

TAA, I need all the achievements in one save game was.
Well then some other time.

v
vazalt 24.03.20

There was such question.

Cada out of the animus, then go out and immediately brudberg eagle Vision, then there is a mysterious Red glowing trail, like the carpet laid and see this trail just before the Fountain(the descent from the stairs). What is Google for the Trail? Or it will become clear in the story?? (Was very little, only that opened the Thieves ' Guild, just before linenow vylizyval all that is possible)

B
Bart_Vader 24.03.20

vazalt
In the story about the Path that's passed and the guys are clear what it is....

v
vazalt 24.03.20

Bart_Vader
Okay I will...after each sequence to lick out of the Animus and + seravno to look for artifacts on the street...2 left out of 5.

S
SHIFT_969 24.03.20

I think it's just the traces of our team))) from the van

W
Wrestler26rus 24.03.20

it seems to me that the traces of blood of Ezio, when he was wounded in the shoulder)))

N
NeRoN94 24.03.20

WrEsTlEr26rus
And so they are like the marks of feet?

D
DjAmfi 24.03.20

Leaving the Animus you've seen in the eagle vision mode hmm whose the path from the fountain to the entrance so to speak in the asylum so that's my personal opinion that the traces of Lucy since the end of the game Dezmont not by choice but by the will of Eden supposedly kills her and Eden says she is not the one whom you think (: