3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikitos rus 24.03.20 11:58 pm

Life in the animus. (Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood)

We post interesting screenshots. Maybe you found something interesting? For example, I learned that you can populate at Monteriggioni. I don't know why, but here:pix.PlayGround.ru and yet pix.PlayGround.ru
66 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wrestler26rus 24.03.20

Minerva said Lucy closes her cross, it looks like the knights Templar cross

K
Kawaii Hitler 24.03.20

It can't be Lucy's footprints, she walked with us to the Villa by the caves+ in her heels, and shows that there is sneakers. It's either Shaun, or Rebecca. Sean came out of the Villa a couple of times, but Rebecca was always at the Villa. Therefore, the tracks lead only to the Villa. Plus remember the power outage? Who are the expert in electronics? I am 100% sure that the Templar's Rebecca. I have well developed deduction =)

s
shadowik 24.03.20

don't know if you've read or not,but one of the messages that the soap in the game send,it says that Rebecca-Templar. Passed until just before the start of Chapter 4 and a little doubt about this message

B
BUGAGAGer 24.03.20

a human would be if you open the truth, get out of animus, m pogovarit about this truth to you Rebecca,
Sean and Lucy?

V
VladMurr 24.03.20

by the way)

WrEsTlEr26rus

the cross because it served as the Templars, helped them, this is her alleged cross.
and Desmond was kidnapped and believes that he was forced to help them.
but...
thing that sucks is that I did not go out of the animus ;((((
only when Elektrichestvo cut down(((((

N
Neizer 24.03.20

There is just the end...

S
Shimuto 24.03.20

Where are the artifacts? well, that when 5 out of the animus) found only 3. the sword, about the brothel and out there.

t
troy2015 24.03.20

AUTHOR CAP

A
Arsit 24.03.20

I noticed in the comments that after different sequences of changes in the Villa in the present. Ie the characters say other things, etc., Can write in what specific sequence changes Villa?

F
FreeLSD 24.03.20

It seems that after each sequence. In the game when esc is pressed, an exclamation mark usually appears next to get out of the animus (something like that).

A
Aldiyar Ablrahmanov 24.03.20

Eye of the Templars. Therefore, there were tracks.

i
ilgorshkov 24.03.20

Throw, please, screenshots of all letters of letters of 2012. The entire game has no desire to replay, and forgot to check out. :(
PS Maybe not quite in the topic but not create new one! So 4 pages single.

G
Gaffi Gaf 24.03.20

in the end I left the animus and went for a walk and see a strange picture turn on eagle vision and all traces of red gone!

p
pro100 Darhan 24.03.20

I collected all artifacty Neche not changed, what else is interesting in Vila??? And th for red marks???

T
Thief_of_Time 24.03.20

My red marks this is just a road to the shelter. The farther you go away, there is a long trail. If the Villa to go, then clearly it will be seen that the red carpet is interrupted approximately in the place where you start to climb the walls. If you come off the roof and go into the city, then the trail will be extended, following Ezio, and when you come back, it disappears. Can the current me, a glitch which I do not know. And th for the artifacts? I am a current book is borrowed, does that count?

S
Second_Philosophy 24.03.20

shadowik
That Rebecca - Templar written by Sean, as she gave Lucy that he ate her(Lucy) yogurt. This is the type he has podkolol.
Assassin-Desmont
And I still think that the traitor Sean because in the letters he signed as a bump-Templar: S. And who is this William? Lucy have corresponded with him...

More: Sean wrote about a riddle, it supposedly will help to find another piece of Eden. Literally can not remember, but the mystery about this:
On the road were three people. The first said, I see two people behind him. The second said: I see myself one person behind and one person. The third said: I see two people from behind two people. How is that possible?Then Shawn wrote that he seems to be solved, such third person is lying. Corny. My mind immediately came back the third mirror, but they seem to GO on the road, well anyways the mirror disappears. What do you think about this, just wondering?

t
troy2015 24.03.20

the author of the laugh of course )

L
LASHPACK 24.03.20

Another was a letter from Rebekah about the white unmarked van.

Z
Zordd 24.03.20

in short you have collected the artifacts will be in the sanctuary near the statue of Altair
use them to 0,so a purely private exhibition to collect

W
Wylsacom 24.03.20

And who knows, you can go in the mail at Villa not using Desmond ?