3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikitos rus 24.03.20 11:58 pm

Life in the animus. (Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood)

We post interesting screenshots. Maybe you found something interesting? For example, I learned that you can populate at Monteriggioni. I don't know why, but here:pix.PlayGround.ru and yet pix.PlayGround.ru
66 Comments
Sort by:
s
skazochnik947 24.03.20

Neither Shaun nor Rebecca or Lucy are not traitors. Turn on eagle vision in the room with the animus and see what red is not.

H
Hlelia 24.03.20

Ruslanov
I mean - not in box Desmond? Yeah, you will throw off the password after some time

s
soadistka 24.03.20

skazochnik947
yeah, but maybe eagle vision works... well, sort of... reality from the perspective of the user. Ie Desmond knows that they are friends and blue. Although this then does not explain how Ezio and Altair to discover important people...

G
GarretSSS 24.03.20

soadistka
Desmond knows that they are friends and blue
Remember the first part. Towards the end of the game, des it is possible to use OZ in Lussat and VHS, and then Lussat blue, and a VCR red. Then DEZ didn't know exactly what Lussat friend. Rather, it is to her negative attitude, because he was kidnapped

s
soadistka 24.03.20

GarretSSS
but she can't remember where, but showed that she, too, assassin, when put his hand to his chest and bent corresponding finger which is cut off for the hidden blade, i.e., showed that it has its own. if it was up to the moment when Desmond appears oz, that explains why it lights up in blue) or maybe just immediately liked him)))

H
Hlelia 24.03.20

soadistka
Originally the eagle Sense has been described as the Sixth, precognition, etc. - i.e., regardless of the feelings of the people they appear a certain color

M
Maestro-assassini 24.03.20

Who played on licence and who have downloaded DLS the da Vinci disappearance at the beginning of the game will understand me. Once you pass a certain number of missions (up to 3 sequences) on the map icon additional memory and the Desmond sent a letter with a request to access the memories of Ezio 1506 (that is, all DLS da Vinci), the request is sent from an anonymous assassin, how would this intelligence connected with the temples.After undergoing DLS Desmond again sent a letter,also anonymous with gratitude and promise that soon they will meet,perhaps this man took Ezio after the incident in the temple.

W
Wylsacom 24.03.20

Hlelia
Thanks, I just went through the game without leaving the Animus, and now the second time through. Probably not yet reached)))

D
Dedsec_user 24.03.20

I understand into too off topic,but in part 2 when you come to the shelter asasinov,if you look out the window,the city etsio!

Z
Zh.e.n..k.a 24.03.20

speaking about the message that was on the computer in the form of a riddle, the answer is obvious)))) this message was sent the main assassins in the form of a riddle)))) because they already knew who the traitor(Templar). It speaks of three people who walked along the same road. the road is the path along which they pass(Shawn Rebecca Lucy), Desmond not vschet by the fact that once it is clear that is not a traitor. the answer is that one in three people is lying(ie traitor) Lucy is not a traitor that's for sure)))) IT is Minerva herself made Desmond (as we have seen) through the power to kill her. the question is why is she? the answer is simple. Lucy is the kind of eve and Desmond is Adam. here it and punished her for what they stole from her oedema. and Desmond left to find the second part of Eden.

H
Hlelia 24.03.20

JohnKhach
1. How do we know that at the end of it the Templars put in the animus? If it was anywhere stated that the assassins. Pruflink on the Templars
2. They took him with Rome, not with the property.
3. It traces Ezio, when he was bloodied after being shot in the shoulder, hobbled to the refuge

T
Tommy4897 aka Ragedans 24.03.20

I do not understand the mystery that sent Sean something important, or is it that regular correspondence about yogurt or player. Because Lucy then wrote, saying, let us continue to work. But if it's something serious - an allusion to the fact that one in three people is a traitor. The first two going down the road, I think that in addition to each of them is in this Trinity two friends. And the third is a traitor, and behind him two people, it managers/associates who observe his actions. This, of course, my guesses.
Who thinks that?

And whose is this red marks from the Villa to the grid? Wounded Ezio, traitors, assassins or spies Templar?
The idea of red lights - enemies, but not the main objectives of the mission, and the usual guards, the marks left in blood at the end of the first part of the object 16.

D
Demonakor 24.03.20

The mystery to the story certainly does not apply.

K
Killstenly 24.03.20

In my opinion it's traces of the Templars who watch over us. And off of electricity most likely faked video to see where our heroes are hiding. But it can't be traces of Ezio, because he could not go as widely and stepping on most of the way.

D
Dedsec_user 24.03.20

I played and zadumalsja-well, the ancestors of Desmond

T
TomasFrozen 24.03.20

these tracks that would not get lost

E
ELF499 24.03.20

please tell me where these artifacts in monterico Villa

H
Hlelia 24.03.20

ELF499
Look in the themes of questions for the passage. There is a large map

A
Artem 47 24.03.20

Bart_Vader
IT TRACES LUCY

K
Komandor strazhey 24.03.20

In short I read a little more than half and will answer your questions. When you walk in revelations DLS there saying that Lucy is a traitor. Well, there is the type of their conversation Vidic show and together they plan how it misinformation to escape will help