3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikitos rus 24.03.20 11:58 pm

Life in the animus. (Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood)

We post interesting screenshots. Maybe you found something interesting? For example, I learned that you can populate at Monteriggioni. I don't know why, but here:pix.PlayGround.ru and yet pix.PlayGround.ru
66 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr. Kratos 24.03.20

After each sequence came out, talked to everyone and searched for these artifacts. Sorry, only found 4. It would be nice if the developers added some additional missions in the present time.

M
Martzev 24.03.20

Karl_Smith
Well it seems to me like if Lucy is a Templar and red marks (I have personally) to appear after her departure, maybe it's hers

.Chiken 24.03.20

Martzev
Well, why the heck you brought it up, which is already four years over?

B
BlackBloodWolf 24.03.20

vazalt
It traces their team. Just starting from where they got out of the van and finishing at the entrance to their den. Personally my guess.

F
FreidRBC 24.03.20

BlackBloodWolf
Yes, well, then the traces would be blue.. it is Unlikely that these traces of 500-year-old (well, from the time when at the Villa Cesare attacked, ostensibly a sign of Ezio or the crowd, which fled into the Sanctuary). I believe that these traces are related to the present time, and most likely, it traces Lucy, she just disappears. Although these traces were from the very start. Don't know why, then, traces of red and Lucy is blue.. And the Templars are run as children to the entrance to Snoop, so it is not done.. XS

E
EzioAuditoreDaFirenze1500 24.03.20

Minerva was ordered to kill Lucy probably because she would would prevent dezmont to achieve the goal ,,, Lucy really a Templar (In the ACR DLC the Lost Archive there is a scene where Vidic tells Lucy that she needs to get Desmond to trust, and when Desmond will show the Apple of Eden, she would have to steal it and pass it to Vidic) and Tamuzs Lucy had feelings for desanto and so Minerva knew about it and that's the reason for killing Lucy, and she said that she spent 10 years in search of Apple but she doesn't look more than 20, and about the correspondence that supposedly Lucy is a Templar that was a joke which did not attach
special values, artifacts in the city this is a reference to part 2 ,, 1 artifact on the roof where Ezio lived in one of the holes from guns there feathers , 2 Mario sword he stuck in the rock by the tree I do not remember , 3 in the Church cloak, 4 belt Ezio in turn where I was the house of the courtesans 5 book with records of Claudia at the entrance to shelter in a room ,,,,,,,,, Lucy, we sent the soap schedules all duty, and perhaps when she went missing she was on it ,,,, traces or truth from a wounded Ezio or the footsteps of Rebecca and Sean ,,,,