3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N1KO VS PLAYBOY xD 26.03.20 08:49 pm

Which is better, Dungeon Siege 3 or Dragon Age 2? (Dungeon Siege 3)

Personally, I dragon age 2 is not very much (part 1 is better) and what about Dungeon Siege 3 am 100% sure that it will be better
and in your opinion which is better?
89 Comments
Sort by:
f
foxalpha7 26.03.20

S-War
TAVO:)
http://www.playground.ru/articles/28079/

Ratings:

Gameplay: 9.5
Graphics: 8.5
Sound and music: 8.5
Interface and control: 10
Author rating: 9.5

Overall rating: 9.2

http://www.playground.ru/games/dragon_age_origins/

The game
9,5/10
Total evaluations: 2605

A
A.Soldier of Light 26.03.20

Ratings:
Ass ratings, the world is full of casual and grafodrocherov same, so a full evaluation is unlikely to expect.

and DAO all RPG's better
Morra is the best.

D
Deathamphetamine 26.03.20

Morra loses and Fall-from-Grace and Annah in full. Although biotvarey, it is perhaps the last more or less good character.

V
Virgil_ 26.03.20

Ratings:

You have your opinion, no?)

D
Dron_Ur 26.03.20

DS3 is not a DS, it vyser some poor. Dragon Age 2 is much better, and DAO (though it's boring and I didn't like) is also better. Was not expecting this from Obsidian kaki.

a
apcxop 26.03.20

Dron_Ur
I agree with you sucks ds3 ds2 is much better and as for da2 vs ds3 top da2
about dao I do not agree she is very poravilas although the second part of me is upset(

4a3ovwv 26.03.20

Dungeon Siege 3

f
foxalpha7 26.03.20

S-War
coincided just

R
Rolento 26.03.20

of these two I would choose Tetris, but seriously both are made at the knee well, maybe DA2 did right (from his brow with netradicionnojj orientation).

A
Ancirionix 26.03.20

What you rabz? Who compares such high quality projects as DA2, the Witcher 2?
Clearly, the crude product, grey, somewhere in the wood, where interest = medium.

C
Crociato 26.03.20

DS3 is better, to do worse than DA2 it is necessary to try.

N
Nikezzz 26.03.20

so both the game shit! all simplified, smeared and dirtied the stupid scripts...

D
Dark Corsair 26.03.20

DS3 made in the spirit of old-school RPG, but the fight will be more modern, but all the other features of the genre saved. DA2 Bioware experiment on breeding RPG 2.0 for most of the mass of people. Despite one genre, these two games are infinitely far from each other. And to compare DA2 with anything I will only after you get the last DLC.

R
Rand alTor 26.03.20

Dungeon siege 1 and 2 were games on 7/10. Of the same genre like Diablo, ie. DS - called RPG, not to respect themselves and the genre in General. Here, even the DS3 is not beyond the evaluation framework of the first parts. What are people angry? What is in DS old school? Kazualschina and Diablo.
Now DA2 - that's a mediocre RPG, but the RPG. Let our dear reviewers PG understated otsenochka, may have lowered estimates of the second Portal'and even a bunch of decent games, let overstated assessment of the latest Far Cry's and even a bunch of no decent games, so now let it remain on their conscience.
Refute their articles to write a PG never will be, they're proud. They're not any selling and respected the Desk which are more objective articles and the grades. They have their own audience, because you need to support the opinion of the greater part of the resource, and then run away.

A

DS - call RPG, not to respect themselves and the genre in General
Why is that? In DS your character will be what you will play after all. What do you mean?

Refute their articles to write a PG never will be, they're proud.
What are you talking about? What? Show them to me. And believe me, THERE are more democratic still. Write what you want in the blog to the game. Do not confuse PG with AG.

R
Rand alTor 26.03.20

Role-play replace role-playing system my friend. Tell still that in Diablo there is a wagering.
AG is the only Embassy in the Russian press, but there already has its own audience and is also formed.

A

What kind of AG ? absolute games ?

But Diablo is more of a slasher than an RPG. Because if Diablo is an RPG, and Legend of Zelda an RPG...

Role-play replace role-playing system
It looks like it.

R
Rand alTor 26.03.20

What kind of AG ? absolute games ?
Yes.
But Diablo is more of a slasher than an RPG. Because if Diablo is an RPG, and Legend of Zelda an RPG...
It's not an RPG. Is this normal roleplayer would say.
Role-play replace role-playing system
It looks like it.
Do not confuse role-playing system role-play. They have different objectives. One gives a feel of the character in the alien world of the game, and the other reflects the actions of the player.

S
Syri 26.03.20

Dragon Age 2 did not like... cloned locations/plot. Actually Dungeon Siege 3 is better.

A

It's not an RPG. Is this normal roleplayer would say.
Well that's it, but still the game assigned the genre of RPG...

Do not confuse role-playing system role-play. They have different objectives.
Now it is necessary to ask you then about the definition of RPG )) With examples.