3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N1KO VS PLAYBOY xD 26.03.20 08:49 pm

Which is better, Dungeon Siege 3 or Dragon Age 2? (Dungeon Siege 3)

Personally, I dragon age 2 is not very much (part 1 is better) and what about Dungeon Siege 3 am 100% sure that it will be better
and in your opinion which is better?
89 Comments
Sort by:
N
N1KO VS PLAYBOY xD 26.03.20

killername
yeah, finally shit it is not better.....finally, not much is not better!

t
tAlisa 26.03.20

In my opinion ALL top DA2, ESPECIALLY in light of what I was expecting from the game, so clearly DS3 s top :::)

G
Grel Satkliff 26.03.20

DS3 much better than DA2,much atmospheric,dynamic,interesting and clear,I'm for it;)

O
Overclock[er] 26.03.20

Dragon Age 2, liked it more than the DS3

S
Shadow in Night 26.03.20

DA2 is a little better DS3.

E
Elisss [Y Team] 26.03.20

Dragon Age 2 is always worse..hard to find a game that is actually worse than Dragon Age 2.

X
Xelell 26.03.20

I and TAO-the end is not overpowered, but in DA2 couldn't even bring myself to play))
At the same time, the DS3 is passed easily and not bothered different sorts of absurdities. Personally I have DS3 in contrast to DAO no negative emotions left, only positive. So my choice Dungeon Siege 3 :)

S
Silviya 26.03.20

Mdaaa, much different opinions.
Play DS3 the third day, there is the opinion: DAO and DAII better. There's good music and have the opportunity to otdohnut and to have a talking with the satellites, and then a linear game. Almost no choice.

M
MadPumpKin 26.03.20

Yeah, of course, there is a hell. But it seems to slowly accustomed to. The game even a little like the beginning.

A
A.Soldier of Light 26.03.20

Dark Corsair
DS3 made in the spirit of old-school RPG, but the fight will be more modern, but all the other features of the genre saved.
Cute moder, well, cute ) There is no hint on oldschool.
And DA 2 is no better or worse than DS 3. Both are good... that is miserable. This is in comparison with the previous parts of their series, of course. As an independent game, if not start from the greatness of the previous parts of the series, it's more or less tolerable projects of the past year...

K
KrouliDvaPistoleta 26.03.20

And DA 2 is no better or worse than DS 3. Both are good... that is miserable.

Do clarify with your point of view lame. But there are a number of players. which DS 3 very much

M
Makro Pony vas Equestria 26.03.20

And then - but th*

A

But there are a number of players. which DS 3 very much
The casual like and those who don't know the series. That is, who started with DS 3.
Now let them try the second part to play. Of course, if you do not grafodrochery )

K

As a rule, initially tried a more recent part of the series, don't really have to force myself to play previous. And it is not in the chart

A

Then what is the point? Explain.

K

A. Soldier of Light
hard to say... there are a number of small elusive chips, services, menus, features... the lack of Them in the game, the ancestors begins to cool and eventually the game will be delayed...

A

Or is it just the costs of age ;)

S
Shepard 26.03.20

Played the first part for a long time, liked (Diablo is not played, but want to try a third)
Now install the third. I will say that whatever the DS3, it is better than DA2.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 26.03.20

Horseradish radish is not sweeter :(

A

Shepard
In DS 3 conversations and chatter less =)