3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N1KO VS PLAYBOY xD 26.03.20 08:49 pm

Which is better, Dungeon Siege 3 or Dragon Age 2? (Dungeon Siege 3)

Personally, I dragon age 2 is not very much (part 1 is better) and what about Dungeon Siege 3 am 100% sure that it will be better
and in your opinion which is better?
89 Comments
Sort by:
K
KrouliDvaPistoleta 26.03.20

Mr POH
In dregon age origins is also full of gays, by the way

A
A.Soldier of Light 26.03.20

We are not talking about the bonus increases to stats, but the chaos, overate, the armor class, etc. They give the absolute gain.
Also not quite true. If levels increase these bonuses reduced, and we need to find things with higher rates of this type of bonus, then nothing is absolute. And we're back to where we started: If (DS 2) the warrior has the power under 100 points, a subject with a bonus of 5 points to strength are not as useful as before. As at 30 points.

I.e. before the release of D3 of your recommendations implies the need to walk in the old D1.
The correct conclusion :-)

K

That is not quite right?

The absolute increase diminishes with increasing LVL. The relative increase in % - has continued unabated, if from LVL to LVL to increase the base. What exactly is wrong?

W
WarlokIII 26.03.20

The game is shit compared to the previous part, which was steeper than your
Dragon Age

E
Exile 26.03.20

The plot of DA 2 worse well and the graphics and the rest better than Dungeon Siege 3

K

Dan Hawke

and what of the rest?

E
Exile 26.03.20

Knowledgeplanet
In boevka in the dialogues in romanceless in the DRAGON AGE setting in the code to import the save.

L
Lord Ozon 26.03.20

Dan Hawke
Knowledgeplanet
Yes, you can even argue themselves hoarse xD. There are people that are still sticking out and the bastard from Diablo 2 while rejecting the modern game. This is the same whatever the dispute was who is more beautiful, brunette or blonde? xD. As one of my friend go square circles.
PS - DA2 and DS3 is a matter of taste, and everyone has different tastes. I doubt that we all together say that DA2 is better than the DS3 or Vice versa. Each of these two igruh good and bad in their own way.

L
Lexinton 26.03.20

N1KO VS PLAYBOY xD, you do not ask the right questions when comparing such different versions of the game
and certainly if you compare Dungeon Siege 3 already take for comparison not Dragon Age 2 from Dragon Age 3 - Inquisition
and if you want to compare Dragon Age 2, then compare already with Dungeon Siege 2 the broken ward
---------------------------------------------
A. Soldier of Light
I agree that the best armor a thief the Ferret which we release before the end of the dungeon to the Spire
Spoiler

it appears after defeating Jane in the Fire temple, right next to this portal in Rocanville in the dungeon of the Spire
Spoiler
and by the way the Ferret rings and lockets randomly spawn right after you save and load just above its caches