3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KKKaaerkeaa 26.03.20 08:51 pm

The strongest adversary G3 (Gothic 3)

What in your opinion is the strongest enemy in Gothic 3?
100 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlehXh 26.03.20

Litsuha from propaganda, there kobani slightly weaker, and in piratke there were occasions when I escape the boar fled into the camp, thinking that the mighty guards will kill the animal, but the evil boar-a mutant killed are almost always killed all the inhabitants of the camp, and they couldn't even hit him

B
Bezumesko 26.03.20

well, I also started with pirates, if you can attack first, then the boar Khan! by the way, the battle is very helps an alternate camera! when you enable Alt. camera, when you press back, the hero does not depart from him, and runs before, which increases the speed, so you can quickly go on the attack! I did got back to the boar, and when he pothodit close and attack, I pushed forward, turns out that I dodged the attack, then rapidly press the attack, the hero thus takes a swing and hits the boar, then hit better than usual shots, and not quick! only it must be done with an alternative camera.without it, you can do that, but it will be more difficult.

S
Scorpion 26.03.20

With the proper training, at least 30 wolves, or 10 ogres 50 Orc, not a problem!!
If it's on the 85th level with easy difficulty, then Yes...

S
Shifroval 26.03.20

The whole point of G3 is that how you are protected(I have 200 protection weapons) are killed. Even a scavenger. Yes, slower, but killed. And about the trolls and wolves, I generally keep quiet. Only from afar with a bow/crossbow+to run and then again far away to shoot. The balance of the lame in all its three(or four?) legs...

Here we wait for 1.7, there is a balance shift, and boevki... Expected to fall, around October.

B
Bezumesko 26.03.20

With the proper training, at least 30 wolves, or 10 ogres 50 Orc, not a problem!!
If it's on the 85th level with easy difficulty, then Yes...

And the right training(regardless of difficulty and level) allows to satapati into the open, where you all are a bunch of enter))

The Troll is easy to kill with a spear or a halberd(any long gun) he would even punch can't keep up.
Patch 1.7 will be better 100пудова addon))

v
vavan74 26.03.20

The strongest protivnik in Готике3 - the creators of this game. This is what stupidity the player to fight prihoditsya...

L
LiSi 26.03.20

The bespontovoe when you walk into the temple and there in one room waiting for you priest...three fun urinating..

T
Tiristor 26.03.20

before the patch was a wild boar, now, but also give a head start can, still dangerous in melee. in the vicinity of a dangerous dragon. at the distance of only a mage of the undead. I agonized with him until the HP 1000 is not scored, and the 200 endured the two shots to make a run no time!

S
Samery 26.03.20

Niznayu what's so complicated.... when enabled GODе.
Well, to be honest it's hard for me to blame the ogres, they hit fast and run well.
Straining wolves.
Another Orc crossbowmen attack hit, well that at least their bolts in their own fall.
And I do not like it when I poison.

S
Svetloyar 26.03.20

ETOGES third Gothic))) There is no challenging opponents. Only annoying Voki, saber-toothed lions. So annoying their constant otprygivat.

T
Tekken [zazio] 26.03.20

In Gothic strong Black trolls and ogres.EVERYTHING!!!No one else,all the rotters,and they are strong for those who arejiem melee DIN,and for Archer and mage shit at all

S
Stas Kozelskiy 26.03.20

I'm still new, but flooded in Varant(or whatever) and in the temple full of priest or cheto is ion me a bullet cold and I can't do it with either the bow or the sword and magic I 1 time got, and the second time can ' t... we can help?

S
Shifroval 26.03.20

Do so. First taking out all the others who are there, not to interfere. Then gently stand up, so the priest didn't see you behind a corner. Then abruptly a sprint run at him and wag from side to side...as soon as I find - ruby!! And don't stop, clamp it in the corners...

S
Stas Kozelskiy 26.03.20

I hang, not because it's just will(

S
Stanly II 26.03.20

White Macoris if zazhmut in the corner, and the wolf kill. But the Black Troll is more tenacious. Generally, after level 40 I Black Troll, That cold bug is the same. I'm a magician. And ancient knowledge I have over 1000. And no cheats. I still drink, or read, me Orc shoots and signs with the potions not being spent, although I have read them. :)))) I have half of the city with a single blow can kill but BB guns interesting.

h
hypnotoad 26.03.20

Cooler Ogres no one, not even the end of the game struggling to cope with 1. But if 2 is all flood stroke.

C
Castil 26.03.20

Tarakanchik, a terrible enemy, especially when fighting one on one in the cave without light. And brakes and bugs worst vrazhiny.
P/S Cabanag will always live in our hearts, and the keyboard and the monitor will remember the evil strikes.
S/S would Like to fight with himself, supposedly with a clone. Probably would be scary)

E
E.D.V.A.R.D 26.03.20

Think wild boar ,water with three strikes.Wolf Massarsky and any mages.Especially when in the tomb fighting.Little space and almost always kills the first strike.The most effective method is to summon a Golem or demon .And then just help him.

T
Tekken [zazio] 26.03.20

Strong opponents are different.Depends on who you play.When I played MAG,I have not had the strongest opponents,but when you play 1ручником,you have to sweat...the slides,the trolls,the dragons, etc. the Archer is quite easy to play.In short, in most of the OPE, as always, swordsman.
PS:but him nah no arrows,no mana

E
E.D.V.A.R.D 26.03.20

When playing a mage ,then Yes all can fill .But even if you choose the path of the magician ,it is still a half-game with a sword has to go because mana potions anaphases.