3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KKKaaerkeaa 26.03.20 08:51 pm

The strongest adversary G3 (Gothic 3)

What in your opinion is the strongest enemy in Gothic 3?
100 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tekken [zazio] 26.03.20

E. D. V. A. R. D I don't think so.Potion pribavyat 50% of all mana.So precaches 600 man (that's 15 levels that in principle are not many) and all of Khan!!!tablets with ancient knowledge in the desert a lot, and lives to swing many do not, because very few people you will reach!if protivnik strong or a lot -froze, then ogrenim ball

E
E.D.V.A.R.D 26.03.20

I guess you're right,I'm talking about these altars generally forgotten.Of course towards the end of the game can be fully pumped and magic and power.But that's how I did:started game ,went waving a sword ,then studied the simplest spells ,pierced ancient knowledge and how I got 250 of her,then studied infinite mana and all Jabal.

a
alarich 26.03.20

I agree with those who wrote about the Magi in the temple in Varant is quite difficult(I turned into a lion) helped
what about the coolness of mages is not a fact -crossbow crash Mora and Magoo all(if you shoot for example because of the stones) 1-2 shot the corpse
wolves and wild boars-a ridiculously weak just bezpereryvno zaklikali all about any difficulties
IMHO-the whole Gothic(1,2,3) ground under heavy crossbow pimped all fall down like sheaves of Provestra
R. S.-the Gothic combat is not strong you need to play blade of darknes(who did not play play the old lady it's worth it) so there really is hard and no magic

A
Alex_Cra2y 26.03.20

Trolls, guys are strong. But here's the freebie: 2 Troll fight, I have finished
pix.PlayGround.ru

p
pilich 26.03.20

Boars without patches strongest))).

S
Stanly II 26.03.20

Crash Taree - kill any Troll, even if three of them at once. Hold right and click left button to spin will be. We only need to choose the right moment.
Dragons of melee weapons is very difficult to kill. You have to constantly clamping to the wall if you have time...

L
Laon 26.03.20

Xardas is the strongest

D
Dragon Danny 26.03.20

If you think logically, the game all opponents are strong. Just all depends on the hero as he is strong and pumped. You can come to the dragons under Cape Dunn with 60 levels and klasnoj armor, if you were a mage or warrior and you will kill him. Personally, I myself, without cheats went under the Cape Dan and Meribel it all. Good luck to you in battle!

Sorry, I forgot to add! What protivniki what they are strong or weak, depends on the Main character.

G
GoViViGo 26.03.20

I just...you little goblins, but this was without a community.

S
St-Teodor 26.03.20

Laon
30.03.09 00:22 Xardas is the strongest

Are you sure babe sure? Or didn't know what to write?

S
St-Teodor 26.03.20

In my opinion, the strongest opponents - Trolls in Myrtana, this game is not Online, and I don't sway there for days, yaks advised DragonDanny, just pass as it passes... So, the trolls can beat even when you beat them, and every blow defiles endurance...

T
Tigrenok123 26.03.20

Worst of all, shamans, or dragons. They hit from afar.

J
JokerCreed 26.03.20

Dragons are vile creatures!

T
Tigrenok123 26.03.20

Xardas is the strongest Not so strong! For example, I killed him with a single entry, just to see what he has in his pockets (it turned out, the almanac and the focal stone) - just clamped to the wall and not allowed to spit magic! In addition, I had the inscription on the screen: You have successfully completed the task to Kill Xardas, and the reputation of the rebels grew, it seems, two points.

D
Dragon Danny 26.03.20

Not two, but five! Xardas the magician vs magician! Beat him right?

n
nOii[PeopleSranky] 26.03.20

MNU 55 LVL boar killed ='(

S
SamayaSamaya 26.03.20

Trolls strong

S
Stanislav za Bioware 26.03.20

1Драконы
2 trolls
3 mages

H
Helena No4ka 26.03.20

All the above are just wimps compared with a pack of Wargs. There is nothing worse than a Warg!!! And in General, worse than the wolf - beast, no! Once killed the entire huge flock. One, bleeding, normal, not snow, not Varg, the last of the pack, and just crawled my ass nipped twice - and there is no me :(((
PS: Trolls kill an ice arrow elementary.

S
Sezamic 26.03.20

Helena No4ka
I agree, worse than the pack of Wargs no beast