3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
God of Party 28.03.20 09:29 pm

Impressions of the game (Rig'n'Roll)

The previous part
131 Comments
Sort by:
P
PuRgEn87 28.03.20

Americans are even forbidden to leave comments on the YouTube video with gameplay:))
why is this???

S
StrangerYAN 28.03.20

I realized there is a bunch of interest! A substitute for love! Push better Euro Truck and head do not hammer yourself this kakasekla! You say,WE BOUGHT!!!, and I say- YOU RAPED!!!.

S
StrangerYAN 28.03.20

And I advise you guys not to give these Daulbaev your family for the New year - will acquire enemies!

D
DarkAgent 28.03.20

What is the game of the same genre better Truckers 3? I simply in other did not play, we can advice?

S
StrangerYAN 28.03.20

DarkAgent
Well, and here is better!! There is a Euro Truck, but there is developed the soul invested in the project, which costs roughly a penny and looks more expensive than many well-known titles, and there are lazy, cowardly and selfish of the developers, which the whole budget of the game and bought myself a Mercedes and in the box with the game shoved the alpha version Euro Truck wants, but only charge you for it 500 rubles! For the protection you have to pay!

m
mufthbuster [ushel s PG] 28.03.20

Played an hour or two. Oh, and I thought that the wheel took a long time...

So disgusting
1. optimized (lags on MINIMUM settings, config of my computer in profale)
2. music (no comments)
3. system delivery on time (where all the romance of slowness?)
4. map (no scale, where the General legend for the map?!)
5. intuitiveness (where to go? where to get cargo? etc.)
6. interesting (until the game have not caused a drop of interest after I 3 it times I entered the game and the location was loaded minutes 5)

I hope that a miracle will happen and the game will become more interesting...

another minus is the game is minimized, but then closes itself...
Oh, and terrible management... I certainly try to play with the settings the helm... but it's terrible...

J
Joel 28.03.20

And I am not complaining. current waiting for the patch

K
K_Fe 28.03.20

I'm really glad that I have spent on THIS poor excuse for a truckers money, quack came out, and to play with him then vpadlu..

m

Well you can play... I found the positive side of the game for now... Waiting for the patch to optimize the game and fix bugs.

r
ruslan51 28.03.20

From personal game you have to play the wheel!!!!!!!!!!!!! only there is no svetoforov

A
ALEXEY21 28.03.20

Came across videoobzor D3, at least some positive=) (ps to those who think that the game is super wow is better not to watch)http://rutube.ru/tracks/2713206.html?v=ad6a3d531ca20c49b3b5e572008da517

S
Svetloyar 28.03.20

Oh, 10 minutes played in this shydevra. Not so long ago laughed...
The reviews were certainly interesting, especially Gaiman))) But, as they say, better to see once...
So that's not in the game: no graphics, physics and other things. And that is: brakes, bugs and so on.
For graphics never cease, but it is impossible to watch - you want to squint, but it is impossible - it is necessary to follow the road! Why? And because everything is moving with smooth speed, picturesquely observing the rules, while considering its debt at 50 times per minute to be reconstructed in the next number (well, 50 times per minute is of course not literally, but rebuild really private); with all this pretending that the main character (and his friend's truck) does not exist. Than it threatens? And the fact that if you will cut and hurt, it instantly spawned RLOGID that won't stop and will pursue until you take the autograph.
Still the game is just lethal damage model, a La you come off a mustache. But there are more remarkable and mysterious - physics. Newton choked on an Apple and peripherals in the coffin. The truck has a behavior model toy tank - long sprints strained panting, but from a collision with a passenger car quickly flies off to the side, like from the wall. But police in contact with multi-ton edifice, fly far, have fun turning over...but then with such damage, by some miracle, manage to catch up.
In the end, ten minutes later my truck exploded without warning out of the blue, causing a storm of fun and desire to remove the game.

Now offended the license holders will sputter, so I will answer immediately on the popular criticisms:
1) the game has a great story and quests!
Answer: this is not an RPG with deep meaning, in this case the plot is not worth all the anguish.
2) You played 10 minutes and did not understand all the charm of the game!
Answer: maybe it is, but why to waste time looking for the pros if cons a lot.
3) I was waiting for the game and there is no alternative!
Response: but there are 2 Truckers that are better, including technical performance than the 3rd part.
4) And what, are you expecting something like NFS???
I waited for Truck 2, only better.

>And I am not complaining. current waiting for the patch
How many years waiting for the game? Well, wait for the patch, just keep in mind that the attitude of the developers ras3,14здяйское and heavy patch with the patches on the box, physics and gameplay will not have to wait. So, to correct for the kind of optimization, because with all the misery of the engine, resources, the game eats be healthy.

Yes, hell, to me the 2nd part was short, I was playing in a Truckers 1. And, it was fun to play in these kind of races with the load. But in Rig 3 to play again, everything says"you do not get there, get another game.

A
AxelV777 28.03.20

how to add your own music into the game?

V
Vovok 28.03.20

Svetloyar fellow that painted their opinions so deeply and with a sense of duty. Your post,as no more conveys my thoughts))))
Dad is a trucker,he too was driving,not a wagon of course,but for Russian experts trucks, Russian car industry will tell for both KAMAZ,VOlvo only)))
Physics nervously Smoking in aside))) the Truck from the slightest collision throws,like a chip!

S
Sulfur 28.03.20

hmm.. but I liked the toy. I did not buy, use crack with minobraza. the only seven I have crashes when saving, so play without them. The game does not slow... max settings... don't know what Taku all utaplivaet. that's the only music lag. the graph is.. well, cars are beautiful, the rest fu and BAA... but on the graph the game to judge... san andreas was a hit when the graph is disgusting.
In General, the game certainly 3, at 5тибальной scale, but I like it.
My opinion and if someone from shkoloty will begin again for me to speak and try to convince me and my opinion - go to >

m

You know, I even got used to the game, now sit behind the wheel and just rest...

Now there is no lag I put the graphics on max, everything is fine.

Even put a manual transmission and the clutch, well just class all...

I play for fun.

S
SGate 28.03.20

PlayGround.ru
This is crazy, the developers are not in school studied the accuracy of reflection of mirrors? I could not understand that there is reflected and how it all happens.
But testers in General need to snap, put them on an island inhabited by hungry for sex gorillas!!!!
:((((

50GB 28.03.20

So I finally played in them. No, I certainly expected it to be not very mildly, but that is so fuck up to all, it is necessary to try. There was a feeling that the game has collected in a couple of months in haste, money for the new year to cut down. Nizachet! 3 out of 10. IMHO
PS maybe I am old already for such games and don't understand what feature this DIY, although, for example, in the second part you can play now, and even go not any wish.

S
Svetloyar 28.03.20

>I do not know what Taku all utaplivaet
What resources the game hawala so that every dragon the AJ never dreamed of.
This applies in particular to increase traffic, and that postroi the track at all to fall asleep.

J
Juggerr 28.03.20

There are already enough reviews I heard about D3, I join all the negative reviews. Not optimized graphics - it is half woes, but that's physics - it's a quiet uzhos, if nothing better, I'll play D2