3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
God of Party 28.03.20 09:29 pm

Impressions of the game (Rig'n'Roll)

The previous part
131 Comments
Sort by:
b
bodya.kz 28.03.20

Yes I forgot to say that after the game, the developers did not appeared in humans .it was not them ))) sticato them

J
J.F.Murphy 28.03.20

Hungry for gosaldo and rain ))
By the way the game near Colfax, you can see the falling snow...
I the rain was only light, drops on glass textures and wet... And lunaca never noticed. Was someone else?

a
acidpro 28.03.20

developed zdokhnite

q
qedr 28.03.20

Very sorry 490r (((( Graphics sucks,around fences or where will not pass as the tram ride ,there are NO people, even passers-by, melancholy green .Glitches and brakes I have no comp PTS.good.So wait for the game and get such a great bunch of g..... ((((( If they (developers) even thought it was possible to make cities and roads in GTA 4 ! That would be a GAME + mafia add and to could your character to walk and cars to take away . About as ))))) good luck .

A
Angel With Dirty Face 28.03.20

qedr
...and it was still possible your character to walk and cars to take

This is for you, dear, in GTA you have to play and not in the Drivers. In this game, this is not necessary in any case!

e
ertpol 28.03.20

Our developers are just nice to dream and know how to talk =) do you Remember how much ambition was in their words about the future continuation of the series Truckers when D3 is just beginning... how much was imagination and ideas. It is a pity that the finale came with only remnants of these fantasies. Our developed and are able to talk a lot, while not being able to do them much of what they say. Russian games are so small, but qualitative - only TETRIS =). I think it's pointless now to do an addon to the game, it's more important to do a patch for those 1000 + 1 the error described on the forums and at least try to bring back disillusioned fans. And then to go West and do the Addons.

E
Egery83 28.03.20

I have two months of not playing!!! And what to do!!! Let them eat my money!!!((

e
ertpol 28.03.20

Egery83 Yes, I too scored))) patch waiting for, many shoals. in the course of this paid beta test))))))

E
Egery83 28.03.20

ertpol +100000)))) yeah everything is clear the crisis in the yard, and the money needed!!! That's released ahead of time!!!! Generally everywhere Scam)))

e
ertpol 28.03.20

Egery83 I doubt that the game is paid for) although it is possible. Too quickly rushed negative feedback, and potential buyers they turned away) now, if those who bought two or three weeks was silent and did not write anything on the forums - the game would have really paid off) but you can write about good quality and addictive for these two or three weeks of the game) and about D3 you need to write!

E
Egery83 28.03.20

ertpol

Yes, I have in parallel, paid for or not!!! I had already!!! And decided San Andreas go here the buzz is already 3rd week not vylazhu from the computer!!! And the full games are worth playing!!! Why still think Scam!!! Because in the press about the game has never and deaf!!!)))

s
skilled. 28.03.20

the game is shit,and that's it.shit like graphics and physics and no optimization and the plot and just play a complete madhouse,slag hat nonsense =D

E
Egery83 28.03.20

Just obosnovanno and clearly!!! I have nothing to add!!! Go to test drive will chop

M
Mr.Holland 28.03.20

After the second part,which I played without stopping,and the third was full, the Sad...

M
Mr.Holland 28.03.20

Gameplay is not addictive...And I was waiting for..(

D
DomodedovskiySuslik 28.03.20

Well, I'm playing myself listening to traffic radio food softly softly then the news and then the fun of the game On tougher penalties for driving drunk and there Interesenoe the name of SPIRE BRITS! A parody of Britney Spears I had to kill

A

Yes, there are such jokes. Or rock singer Jon bovi

By the way, the Ferrari is Britney Spears called Ferruccio :)

D
DomodedovskiySuslik 28.03.20

Yeah, and such was))) right now I play everything is fine but I have a dilemma, what to buy the truck I want se the best and the old to put the cage with my company)) maybe silly but all of us want the best but if you have to pump

A

Well, with the trucks then someone like... Me for example, Titan Ventura with 565 engine Good... like speed, handling, visibility had normal, all the sensors-the devices can be seen... and it looks cool)))

S
Sality 28.03.20

Titan Ventura with 565 engine like...
I way too like it. Early on Argosy drove, and then moved to Ventura :D