3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
God of Party 28.03.20 09:29 pm

Impressions of the game (Rig'n'Roll)

The previous part
131 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarkAgent 28.03.20

Please tell me!!! In the story, I didn't go to the cops!!! Will continue to develop the storyline???

I said to him I do not go. But it seems periodically he will call and offer to drive him. So wait for the call.

T
T-34m 28.03.20

I'm excited about!Or rather two questions!! And the AI In the game generally there? And what fine cops?

Stuff like this:
1. Fly the fully-pumped truck with a load, and overtake the opponent, and then turn
well, I leveled with him and at about the same speed going through a turn, so I twisted turned and even the backwards karaoke... And he as if nothing had happened drove on, the dust was hurting....
2. They are blind? I was driving along in the middle of the road, and suddenly I was ramming the opponent, the back, and the cops fined me!!! And what's my fault?!?!? The fact that developers have curves hands?!? (in fact, this happens not only in the middle of the road) =)

E
Egery83 28.03.20

T-34m

1. If you play on the keyboard you have as not poluchetsya without jerking on the pass 50t truck turn!!! And the computer goes behind the wheel)))

2. You're not the only one who second!!! You must understand, I done everything so that the player was always to blame!!! Umenja the same 5 times already vezzali in the trailer, and alaays I was fined and the cargo port, and the computer walk henna))) One I will give advice when did not overtake the truck in front of the T junction turn left and when in front of a computer car rides!!! At a computer e...I have a habit to overtake without the turn signals and very rapidly, it is easy not to see you!!! Yesterday I because of a computer penalties on the 20 collected ( creating interference, the right-hand rule, the dangerous edition). I left ahead of the opponent in front of the T shaped povorot almost overtaken the first truck caught up with the trailer that is I'm not broke, and the computer is sharply into a left turn and I had 75 miles to go!!! trailer Vozduh I razdoblje))) thank God the frame is strong!!! Then the cops arrived, already three a fine of 5,000 and repair the truck at 13000!!! Though I first came to MACHAME!!!

In General, the Logic developers have some strange)))

E
Egery83 28.03.20

DarkAgent

Thank you!!! can see it is necessary in the direction of Oxford with the ride, and the toy is hanging out constantly at the Bishop!!! Yesterday was so pissed with this comp behind the wheel of a truck, even me not in that is not intended)) But I breaks off just before the nose, visible impact driving skills in dirt and NID Faure AIDS)))

A
AlexBam 28.03.20

CeNtriUs GTS taxis - just because D3 is full of bugs!
And to prove the opposite - not yet possible! He is now sitting in the GTS, but every time sadly remember D3?! - Wait for patch or something that will fix a bunch of bugs.

M
Mr. Q 28.03.20

The game that Nada ! In any case, it is the spirit of those TRUCKERS. this year I played in D2, and 10 - year-old schedule I was n***AMB. unlike Boring ETS is a Paradise - race with the cargo ON TIME, WITH the COPS and COMPETITORS + music what I silto lacked ETS ... and stupid bots - competitors are not allowed to fall asleep at the wheel =)

T
T-34m 28.03.20

Упукн83 If you play on the keyboard is Wrong, I play on the steering wheel, plus I'm a pretty experienced racer. Just the theme here is that the bots never entered that is, they do not drive like AI, they drive along a certain trajectory which is specified by the quest, the only AI is swerving. And that's all! Surely many have noticed the kind of shit that when you start on a fairly large distance from them, you catch up and even overtake, but then you do them, especially not off... It is possible of course but it will be much harder...

X
Xiton 28.03.20

it's not a simulation, so arcade.

T
T-34m 28.03.20

Xiton And you first tell me what the difference is between arcade and simulator?
And then tell me what is this arcade or simulation!!

X
Xiton 28.03.20

the simulator is similar to nastoyashuyu life, the same laws of physics. Here it is - the truck accelerates like a race car, the worst damage model, hit the right side broken left headlight and many other things I write about it more than once. In the same GTS physics worked - oschuschaesh machine weight, its feel. Truckers this is not, all download the film real. Well, if you do truck simulator must first be engaged in them who gave this California? And most importantly, the game does not simulate the job of a trucker, racing, time is all because of nonsense.

T
T-34m 28.03.20

Xiton, now another story, in General one can even agree.
But it's not an arcade game, but rather something between...
It's closer to the simulator that way the year 2000... Or did the pupil of the first class of the school in which the computers with Win 98=)

c
clovis 28.03.20

Упукн83, as I understand it hardly will continue the story when I refused to cooperate with him and then he stopped, had to re-start the game

E
Egery83 28.03.20

clovis

Thanks, that's Zopa))) Opt again((((

A
Angel With Dirty Face 28.03.20

Today I decided to delve into the folder with the sounds (. Wav). Found many unused, but the desired sounds, and just interesting.
The Crash hence seems to be used only 2 out of 4 - the sound of the flame and the explosion of the truck. And ExplosionTruck3 more like the sound of thunderstorms
The damages - there is generally a bunch of sounds if damaged. For example, there is the sound of a broken crankshaft, transmission, fuel valves, suspension and other parts. In the game, it seems, using only the sound of the kick about something.
The Hits - the set of sounds when struck - two versions of the sound of breaking glass and three shot about something
Folder Menu - also has a lot of unused sounds. Arrested - this kind of music, I think was supposed to sound when arrested, nick, and the end of the game(think, the game is not used); Bankrupt - probably in bankruptcy(probably used); Best Tracker - it is clear, Golden carrier, this is; Champion - this is when race victory is likely; Killed - with the death of nick; Lost Race - do not understand why; Monopolist - this is the capture of the freight market; yet there are sounds when you click menu, sound, SMS and phone call(those present); MenuHighlight is something mysterious. What kind of Upper lights? Flashing circles in the menu?
The MOTORS - the sounds of the engines and 7 different sounds for trucks and 4 for cars. Truck sounds very different kind, different start, jammed, and the girls
The scoring - here just a warehouse of unused sounds. 6 sounds of the radar (he's in there? I have not seen), 5 variants of the sound of a door opening to the bar, the sound at zapolnen/an empty bar, the sound of a blow (wheels?), the sounds of gunfire, the sound of the grinding of the bumper on the pavement, again the sounds of flames, the pager signals, the signals of cars, the sound of the city, the sound of the crane on the bases, the sound of damage to different parts of the car (body, lights...), 6 versions of the sound of the slam of the door of the truck, the sound of drops, 3 options of a signal on an empty fuel tank, again the explosions of the truck, the sounds of the forest, fountain (?), some applause sound when you switch gear when you switch with the broken gear, the sound of a helicopter (why?) when knocking down a pedestrian (forgot to cut or what?), the sound of blows, the creak of the deflector and visor, the sound of an approaching train (?), the ocean in a storm/in calm weather, open office doors, the click of the camera (why? maybe, like in D2, when you screenshot?), a police siren, the sound of the Prairie, the sound of rain in puddles, just the sound of rain, sound refills, sounds of fixation, (why?) the sounds of the river, shots of M-16, even some of the shots (like shots from the sniper rifle), 3 possible sounds of braking on asphalt (I'm the only one heard), the sound of braking on the ground, steps on the floor/earth (separate male and janiskee), peals of thunder, the sound of the engine of the tractor (?), the signal at a railway crossing, Kolokolchik tram (?), the horn trucks (various), sounds with strong/weak wind, the storm and the sounds of the janitors at fast/slow the slide.
Folder Sirens - various sounds of police sirens. In the game, like, used only one
The Static - the sounds of the environment in the city, near the ocean, a HUNDRED and on the basis of
Folder ToDelete - the sounds (there are even D2), apparently forgot to remove it.
More than half of the sounds not used, but should in theory. Don't know about you, but I play more and more demo like. I did not expect this...

Z
ZAPBPC 28.03.20

the game with mistakes and big mistakes ! the developers for so many years did and the guys did not finish ((((((((((

H
Hippie_Dog 28.03.20

The game is full of shit. What the developers were doing all these years remains a mystery, nose probably tinkering) the Graphics on the level 5-6 years ago. In addition, the game lag!! Yes, I have all the latest games on max go! And the same of Mass Effect 2 and dragon Age and NFS Shift, Yes, everything! And then some of the Truckers 3 brakes! and not just slow down and lag for the full program, even at the lowest settings. Gives the strength of 13 fps, no words! Just wanted to play on the wheel, but here is a buggy, sloppy shit In General play IT will only be people with very strong character and computer on which this, I may say ''play'', will not slow down. IMHO

My assessment of the game 3/10

E
Egery83 28.03.20

Agent00Sasha

Completely over!!! I have the most games fps shows 25 and 35, and D3 only 11)))) 430 already starting to regret the time spent!!

F
Falloffout 28.03.20

Bad game can't be so many comments and discussions.

H
Hippie_Dog 28.03.20

Falloffout
This is still why? Very well, if the game waited for so many people, and in the end everything broken! So vote now

b
bodya.kz 28.03.20

I do not understand why the game has such a high rating on AG ? the game is the same crap. ie normal, the office is normal ( in D2 I still play ), but the realization after so many years of development - a complete mess , and the patches are still there ! in short, after buying a license disk feel cheated (at understatement)