3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Ugryumyy kot 01.10.19 11:49 am

They tried, and in fact the alpha ceph (Crysis 3)

In the first part of zapami they call it, it was a flying octopus, and blue, they created an ice dome, and in the 2nd and 3rd part of this is humanoids with tentacles out of his back, for that matter? As they changed, I would be grateful if you dot the I.
PS. Yes Yes I know they are still with the 2nd part. but it is unlikely the local forum I will answer)
85 Comments
Sort by:
U
Ugryumyy kot 01.10.19

In the first part of zapami they call it, it was a flying octopus, and blue, they created an ice dome, and in the 2nd and 3rd part of this is humanoids with tentacles out of his back, for that matter? As they changed, I would be grateful if you dot the I.
PS. Yes Yes I know they are still with the 2nd part. but it is unlikely the local forum I will answer)

T
Tw1ll 01.10.19

First zapami nazivali after their mission at the station(Srysis 2)
And octopuses from the first part in the past.Just a new story in the second crisis and small)))

T
Tw1ll 01.10.19

First zapami nazivali after their mission at the station(Srysis 2)
And octopuses from the first part in the past.Just a new story in the second crisis and small)))

U
Ugryumyy kot 01.10.19

Yeah, so the connection here? Just krayteki decided to redraw?

U
Ugryumyy kot 01.10.19

Yeah, so the connection here? Just krayteki decided to redraw?

U
ULTR19 01.10.19

Grumpy cat
A full explanation is given in the third part.

In their home galaxy of M33 they tried to lived in a hefty hives. When the population in one of these hives reached the maximum out of it into space randomly in the direction of the produced ships-seeds, which contained they tried, but the stage was very small in comparison with the inhabitants of the hives. However, they tried to seed could very quickly adapt to the conditions in which they fell.
And now, many millions of years ago, one such ship crashed on Lingshan. As a result of collision with the Ground they tried to passed out and not cut by 2020 ad.
When they intensified, began the first stage of capture of the planet and then converting it to the hive, like the one in M33. Aliens at that time was helpless, and completely dependent on vehicle and could not live in our conditions. In order to stand up, cefam the first stage needed a lot of energy. As a by-product of their activities was the formation of ice and lowering the temperature. Here they joined and became gather. Because, again, they were helpless, or sent beyond the ship unmanned robotic vehicles (the flying octopus) or moved to the surfaceinside large vehicles (big robot and the ship at the end of the first part).
After accumulating sufficient quantity of energy, they tried to steel to adapt to the conditions of the Earth change their physiology, they began to come to the surface and move around using exoskeletons.
So, after these adaptations began the second stage of the capture: elimination of resistance of the indigenous population and change in the external appearance of the Earth. In 2023 they hit new York, where he was safely sawed.

About the name. They tried to was not called so in the first part, simply because no one knew of their external structure. After all, the word ZEF (Ceph) is derived from the word cephalopods (lat. Cephalopoda), indicating the similarity in appearance of the newcomers with our squid.

So there it is ;)

P. S. Sorry for the frequent repetition)

U
ULTR19 01.10.19

Grumpy cat
A full explanation is given in the third part.

In their home galaxy of M33 they tried to lived in a hefty hives. When the population in one of these hives reached the maximum out of it into space randomly in the direction of the produced ships-seeds, which contained they tried, but the stage was very small in comparison with the inhabitants of the hives. However, they tried to seed could very quickly adapt to the conditions in which they fell.
And now, many millions of years ago, one such ship crashed on Lingshan. As a result of collision with the Ground they tried to passed out and not cut by 2020 ad.
When they intensified, began the first stage of capture of the planet and then converting it to the hive, like the one in M33. Aliens at that time was helpless, and completely dependent on vehicle and could not live in our conditions. In order to stand up, cefam the first stage needed a lot of energy. As a by-product of their activities was the formation of ice and lowering the temperature. Here they joined and became gather. Because, again, they were helpless, or sent beyond the ship unmanned robotic vehicles (the flying octopus) or moved to the surfaceinside large vehicles (big robot and the ship at the end of the first part).
After accumulating sufficient quantity of energy, they tried to steel to adapt to the conditions of the Earth change their physiology, they began to come to the surface and move around using exoskeletons.
So, after these adaptations began the second stage of the capture: elimination of resistance of the indigenous population and change in the external appearance of the Earth. In 2023 they hit new York, where he was safely sawed.

About the name. They tried to was not called so in the first part, simply because no one knew of their external structure. After all, the word ZEF (Ceph) is derived from the word cephalopods (lat. Cephalopoda), indicating the similarity in appearance of the newcomers with our squid.

So there it is ;)

P. S. Sorry for the frequent repetition)

U
Ugryumyy kot 01.10.19

ULTR19
Thank you, chewed, now I understand everything))

U
Ugryumyy kot 01.10.19

ULTR19
Thank you, chewed, now I understand everything))

U
ULTR19 01.10.19

Grumpy cat
You played the third part?

U
ULTR19 01.10.19

Grumpy cat
You played the third part?

U
Ugryumyy kot 01.10.19

ULTR19
Today just passed, apparently paid no attention...

U
Ugryumyy kot 01.10.19

ULTR19
Today just passed, apparently paid no attention...

B
Betailass 01.10.19

They tried these are the same aliens as in the first part, they were for a long time, you might say, a frozen state, and when the Tunguska collected samples and made the nanosuit, sending him to the island with the Koreans from the first part, Lingshan in my opinion, this technology, this suit prompted them, and later when as if they had won, they adapted and attacked New York, and the Prophet left one of his group Raptor ( the so-called group with the guys in the nanosuit) and he had to take the rap for everything.

B
Betailass 01.10.19

They tried these are the same aliens as in the first part, they were for a long time, you might say, a frozen state, and when the Tunguska collected samples and made the nanosuit, sending him to the island with the Koreans from the first part, Lingshan in my opinion, this technology, this suit prompted them, and later when as if they had won, they adapted and attacked New York, and the Prophet left one of his group Raptor ( the so-called group with the guys in the nanosuit) and he had to take the rap for everything.

U
ULTR19 01.10.19

Betailass
From the group of Raptor was still Crazy.

Speaking of the Koreans. They were able to forge a nanosuit if it is created on the basis of zarskoi technology? Either this is another great mystery of developers along with the fate of the Nomad and the continuation of the incident in Lingshan Grand, or, most likely, it confirms my suspicions that the batch script was doing on the go.

U
ULTR19 01.10.19

Betailass
From the group of Raptor was still Crazy.

Speaking of the Koreans. They were able to forge a nanosuit if it is created on the basis of zarskoi technology? Either this is another great mystery of developers along with the fate of the Nomad and the continuation of the incident in Lingshan Grand, or, most likely, it confirms my suspicions that the batch script was doing on the go.

P
Prosto Keyn 01.10.19

ULTR19
So dead nomad, enough to torment him.)

P
Prosto Keyn 01.10.19

ULTR19
So dead nomad, enough to torment him.)

F
Ferro1gnique 01.10.19

Now I know how so many reviews about bad story, people just don't understand, stupidly run from point a to point B, and then tell us that the crisis is a stupid benchmark without plot.