3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Ugryumyy kot 01.10.19 11:49 am

They tried, and in fact the alpha ceph (Crysis 3)

In the first part of zapami they call it, it was a flying octopus, and blue, they created an ice dome, and in the 2nd and 3rd part of this is humanoids with tentacles out of his back, for that matter? As they changed, I would be grateful if you dot the I.
PS. Yes Yes I know they are still with the 2nd part. but it is unlikely the local forum I will answer)
85 Comments
Sort by:
F
Ferro1gnique 01.10.19

Now I know how so many reviews about bad story, people just don't understand, stupidly run from point a to point B, and then tell us that the crisis is a stupid benchmark without plot.

U
Ugryumyy kot 01.10.19

AleShev
Yes, the fact that this is not telling in the story, half of these data need to find it in text messages, tobish missed one, here is how I, and all....

U
Ugryumyy kot 01.10.19

AleShev
Yes, the fact that this is not telling in the story, half of these data need to find it in text messages, tobish missed one, here is how I, and all....

M
Max Fry 01.10.19

Found out what happened to Nomad, heh. I kept the secret until death or until the writers themselves are not all talk :)

M
Max Fry 01.10.19

Found out what happened to Nomad, heh. I kept the secret until death or until the writers themselves are not all talk :)

T
T.N.A. Dante 01.10.19

I know what happened to nomad in General in crysis warhead when this crazy play is the mission where you are riding on air cushions (cool mission I noticed) well, that's when you jump out of this seat and run for the cave ledianoi your favorite nomad calls out lunatic on the radio but briefly and smoothly so my version of a simple nomad frozen in the ice Lingshan

T
T.N.A. Dante 01.10.19

I know what happened to nomad in General in crysis warhead when this crazy play is the mission where you are riding on air cushions (cool mission I noticed) well, that's when you jump out of this seat and run for the cave ledianoi your favorite nomad calls out lunatic on the radio but briefly and smoothly so my version of a simple nomad frozen in the ice Lingshan

U
ULTR19 01.10.19

T. N. A. Dante
Is The Prophet. Really doesn't sound pontyano?

U
ULTR19 01.10.19

T. N. A. Dante
Is The Prophet. Really doesn't sound pontyano?

l
linp2109 01.10.19

T. N. A. Dante
The events of Arkham city take place simultaneously with the events of Crysis 1'a. Psycho was sent to help alpha squad, then he returned to the Constitution. And only then (after the events of Skyrim) Crazy with Nomad travel to find the Prophet. Do not rule out the possibility that it is frozen in the ice, but it was clearly not the time, as you write)

l
linp2109 01.10.19

T. N. A. Dante
The events of Arkham city take place simultaneously with the events of Crysis 1'a. Psycho was sent to help alpha squad, then he returned to the Constitution. And only then (after the events of Skyrim) Crazy with Nomad travel to find the Prophet. Do not rule out the possibility that it is frozen in the ice, but it was clearly not the time, as you write)

S
SWIFT_LIGHTING 01.10.19

Most likely, after the atomic strike and the return of the Prophet on the island - he found or transformed ship is a new - tefov or he found new, zeami, not octopus. Guesses a lot.

S
SWIFT_LIGHTING 01.10.19

Most likely, after the atomic strike and the return of the Prophet on the island - he found or transformed ship is a new - tefov or he found new, zeami, not octopus. Guesses a lot.

l
linp2109 01.10.19

Let us remember that Tsepov collective intelligence and high adaptive capacity. Octopus at the Lingshan Grand-they tried to have not yet adapted to the environmental conditions. Just nobody knew what to call them. As the ship was destroyed, they had nowhere to hide and had to adapt to survival in terrestrial conditions without freezing. Here we should recall that the nanosuit was created using biomaterial Tsepov. That is, the nanosuit offers the relationship between technology Tsepov and mind media. The prophet was kidnapped, and when found, his suit was damaged but he could use a weapon Tsepov. In Crysis 2 Prophet says infected. Sure, it happened during a kidnapping. Perhaps systems nanosuit synchronized with zeami and strengthened the relationship Barnes with them. But as the Prophet was able to learn about the use of technology, and they tried to could learn enough about the superior race on Earth. Actually, after that they had 3 years to evolve. Hargrim rush dabbles in new York with the alien biomaterials, as well as Tsepov the collective mind, the virus is set up to turn people into biomass, and in some cases evolyutsioniruet in full tefov (at first it was just crayons spiders, collectors of biomass human, Homo appeared they tried-enemies). And watching cevami (the name officially given to them Hargrim rush), you can notice a great resemblance with the capabilities of the nanosuit Prophet. And in the third part the Prophet himself almost turns into a tsefa, even to the mind connects them. In other words, the appearance Tsepov-the result of synchronization of the costume of the Prophet with the mind of the octopus.

That's what I turned down :D

U
ULTR19 01.10.19

linp2109
No. It's the nanosuit Prophet's similarity with the possibilities Tsepov, and not Vice versa. And spiders do not become zeami.

l
linp2109 01.10.19

Let us remember that Tsepov collective intelligence and high adaptive capacity. Octopus at the Lingshan Grand-they tried to have not yet adapted to the environmental conditions. Just nobody knew what to call them. As the ship was destroyed, they had nowhere to hide and had to adapt to survival in terrestrial conditions without freezing. Here we should recall that the nanosuit was created using biomaterial Tsepov. That is, the nanosuit offers the relationship between technology Tsepov and mind media. The prophet was kidnapped, and when found, his suit was damaged but he could use a weapon Tsepov. In Crysis 2 Prophet says infected. Sure, it happened during a kidnapping. Perhaps systems nanosuit synchronized with zeami and strengthened the relationship Barnes with them. But as the Prophet was able to learn about the use of technology, and they tried to could learn enough about the superior race on Earth. Actually, after that they had 3 years to evolve. Hargrim rush dabbles in new York with the alien biomaterials, as well as Tsepov the collective mind, the virus is set up to turn people into biomass, and in some cases evolyutsioniruet in full tefov (at first it was just crayons spiders, collectors of biomass human, Homo appeared they tried-enemies). And watching cevami (the name officially given to them Hargrim rush), you can notice a great resemblance with the capabilities of the nanosuit Prophet. And in the third part the Prophet himself almost turns into a tsefa, even to the mind connects them. In other words, the appearance Tsepov-the result of synchronization of the costume of the Prophet with the mind of the octopus.

That's what I turned down :D

T
T.N.A. Dante 01.10.19

ULTR19
Yes nomad it was if my memory not otshiblo had the subtitles switched on)

U
ULTR19 01.10.19

linp2109
No. It's the nanosuit Prophet's similarity with the possibilities Tsepov, and not Vice versa. And spiders do not become zeami.

T
T.N.A. Dante 01.10.19

ULTR19
and remember the prophet was there for sure)

T
T.N.A. Dante 01.10.19

ULTR19
Yes nomad it was if my memory not otshiblo had the subtitles switched on)