3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Ugryumyy kot 01.10.19 11:49 am

They tried, and in fact the alpha ceph (Crysis 3)

In the first part of zapami they call it, it was a flying octopus, and blue, they created an ice dome, and in the 2nd and 3rd part of this is humanoids with tentacles out of his back, for that matter? As they changed, I would be grateful if you dot the I.
PS. Yes Yes I know they are still with the 2nd part. but it is unlikely the local forum I will answer)
85 Comments
Sort by:
d
decedeNt 01.10.19

Good day, ladies and gentlemen, fans of the game series Crysis, and just those who are well versed in the story. In fact, after passing all three parts for me without answer one question remained: how and when the plot appeared in fact the alpha ceph? As you know, in the 1st and 2nd part it anywhere and in any way not mentioned. The first meeting with him happens only in the 3rd part of the game when he attacks the soldiers of the C. E. L. L. Before we blow up the dam of the C. E. L. L., Psycho tells the Prophet that, apparently, it is designed for getting rid of excess generated energy (literally do not remember). To this the Prophet answers, that, most likely, the case is different: there is something that employees fear. It later turns out that the desired System-X - this is in fact the alpha ceph, which C. E. L. L. was used as a source of energy. Incidentally, at the beginning of the game Crazy said to the Prophet that C. E. L. L. has found a way to produce free energy in large quantities, thus becoming a monopoly in its market. It turns out that in fact the alpha ceph was on the Ground for at least 20 years ago? After all, the company itself was already in Srysis 2. Only here any hints on alpha tsefa and use it there. If this fact the masked. But then there is another question. Crysis 3 Chapter of the Sunrise scarlet stars before the death of Charles rush from alpha tsefa is shown on the display as between the earth and the M33 galaxy and the wormhole opens (bridge Einstein-Rosen) and something it comes down to the planet. What is it, actually? And again. They tried, as you know, depend on collective intelligence, the source of which is in fact the alpha ceph. If so, it turns out, he appeared on the planet 2 million years ago, along with those medazepam with Lingshan? In General, I hope that people in the know enlighten me on this issue. Thanks in advance!

D
DragonCommander56 01.10.19

Grumpy cat
In the first part of zapami they call it, it was a flying octopus, and blue, they created an ice dome, and in the 2nd and 3rd part of this is humanoids with tentacles out of his back, for that matter? As they changed, I would be grateful if you dot the I.
PS. Yes Yes I know they are still with the 2nd part. but it is unlikely the local forum I will answer)
Yeah not like they haven't changed, just Crytek to release Crysis 2 said that they tried as the 1st part will love the cold and shoot icicles (even the concept of the arts is where they tried to ships similar to those that were in the 1st part and the domes were). But then suddenly they tried armed with plasma weapons (opposite the ice) and become red and not blue. Then it all unwound from the usual tactical shooter Crytek wanted to make a megablokbasterov with aliens and evil corporations territorywide the whole world. In General it is still not clear to me personally why Crytek did.

M
Max Fry 01.10.19

In fact, after passing all three parts for me without answer one question remained: how and when the plot appeared in fact the alpha ceph?

If you went to all three games, why ask?

What is it, actually?

Remember from the research notes of some of the academic CELL. The first generation Tsepov analyzes the situation on the planet. Meets the second most powerful resistance. The third finishes off the survivors and/or sends a signal to the troops tefov (not literally, but something like that). Ie, the ship was landing, which would help to fully seize the Ground :)

About alpha tsefa don't remember. Blah-blah-blah - puberty blah blah... It is necessary to read the records from the in-game e-books.

d
decedeNt 01.10.19

Good day, ladies and gentlemen, fans of the game series Crysis, and just those who are well versed in the story. In fact, after passing all three parts for me without answer one question remained: how and when the plot appeared in fact the alpha ceph? As you know, in the 1st and 2nd part it anywhere and in any way not mentioned. The first meeting with him happens only in the 3rd part of the game when he attacks the soldiers of the C. E. L. L. Before we blow up the dam of the C. E. L. L., Psycho tells the Prophet that, apparently, it is designed for getting rid of excess generated energy (literally do not remember). To this the Prophet answers, that, most likely, the case is different: there is something that employees fear. It later turns out that the desired System-X - this is in fact the alpha ceph, which C. E. L. L. was used as a source of energy. Incidentally, at the beginning of the game Crazy said to the Prophet that C. E. L. L. has found a way to produce free energy in large quantities, thus becoming a monopoly in its market. It turns out that in fact the alpha ceph was on the Ground for at least 20 years ago? After all, the company itself was already in Srysis 2. Only here any hints on alpha tsefa and use it there. If this fact the masked. But then there is another question. Crysis 3 Chapter of the Sunrise scarlet stars before the death of Charles rush from alpha tsefa is shown on the display as between the earth and the M33 galaxy and the wormhole opens (bridge Einstein-Rosen) and something it comes down to the planet. What is it, actually? And again. They tried, as you know, depend on collective intelligence, the source of which is in fact the alpha ceph. If so, it turns out, he appeared on the planet 2 million years ago, along with those medazepam with Lingshan? In General, I hope that people in the know enlighten me on this issue. Thanks in advance!

M
Max Fry 01.10.19

In fact, after passing all three parts for me without answer one question remained: how and when the plot appeared in fact the alpha ceph?

What is it, actually?

Remember from the research notes of some of the academic CELL. The first generation Tsepov analyzes the situation on the planet. Meets the second most powerful resistance. The third finishes off the survivors and/or sends a signal to the troops tefov (not literally, but something like that). Ie, the ship was landing, which would help to fully seize the Ground :)

About alpha tsefa don't remember. Blah-blah-blah - puberty blah blah... It is necessary to read the records from the in-game e-books.

d
decedeNt 01.10.19

Your question about anything at all, but I will answer it. I'm only asking because I want to get the answer. So simply and concisely. The rest are listed in the post.

Well, you write in the subject, but nothing useful on it is not answered.

Speaking on the subject, then, digging in the in-game data, I learned this. The situation was roughly as follows. Lingshan Grand on the first generation Tsepov performed a series of activities to gather energy, which was necessary for the generation of alpha-tsefa. After a nuclear strike on the island they tried to receive the necessary amount of energy and created alpha tsefa. By the way, regarding the issue of a collective mind, his source for the early Tsepov was litho-korabli. Thus, at the initial stage of alpha they didn't want. Three years later, i.e. in 2023, Alcatraz stops the wave of the invasion Tsepov, then in fact the alpha ceph is weakening. Around this time he falls into the hands of CELL. How they were able to capture it and move to new York is unknown. In Crysis 3, that is, in 2047, the year the Prophet destroys energy nexus, and in fact the alpha ceph is out of control CELL. The wormhole opens.
In addition, I asked what the object was down in the Chapter Sunrise red Star through the wormhole back to Earth. So, it was just another of the litho-ship. Apparently, the one that was destroyed at the end of Crysis 3.
Nothing seems to be missed. Perhaps someone this information will be interesting, if laziness to be picked.

l
lytkin5555 01.10.19

Guys!Help pass the leader Tsepov!I press the space bar,as they write,but nothing happens!What buttons to press when it attracts!

D
Demonicheskiy Pekashnik 01.10.19

lytkin5555
I have the same thing

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 01.10.19

In fact the alpha ceph - all some trouble in the beginning,but I'm failed

d
decedeNt 01.10.19

Your question about anything at all, but I will answer it. I'm only asking because I want to get the answer. So simply and concisely. The rest are listed in the post.

Well, you write in the subject, but nothing useful on it is not answered.

Speaking on the subject, then, digging in the in-game data, I learned this. The situation was roughly as follows. Lingshan Grand on the first generation Tsepov performed a series of activities to gather energy, which was necessary for the generation of alpha-tsefa. After a nuclear strike on the island they tried to receive the necessary amount of energy and created alpha tsefa. By the way, regarding the issue of a collective mind, his source for the early Tsepov was litho-korabli. Thus, at the initial stage of alpha they didn't want. Three years later, i.e. in 2023, Alcatraz stops the wave of the invasion Tsepov, then in fact the alpha ceph is weakening. Around this time he falls into the hands of CELL. How they were able to capture it and move to new York is unknown. In Crysis 3, that is, in 2047, the year the Prophet destroys energy nexus, and in fact the alpha ceph is out of control CELL. The wormhole opens.
In addition, I asked what the object was down in the Chapter Sunrise red Star through the wormhole back to Earth. So, it was just another of the litho-ship. Apparently, the one that was destroyed at the end of Crysis 3.
Nothing seems to be missed. Perhaps someone this information will be interesting, if laziness to be picked.

x
xx_MERK_xx 01.10.19

DragonCommander56
it's simple... they changed the engine)))) here they tried little and he was transfigured))) in General, you have missed out 1 important point from Crysis Warhead:
In the mission when Sikes approaches the container with the octopus for the first time, there emerges a ZEF and draws energy from the suit of Psycho, thereby disabling the last...
Sob-SNO, it turns out that there's a big Octopussy is still an exoskeleton, not a drone... but at the expense of small I agree, they even Amy easily cut down.
In the game, even display system of the enemy determined the Korean pilot in the helicopter videla it with red color, In the battle against the big octopus this case, too, was the place to be... ie the suit singled out inside the machine the pilot (though why do it have no idea, because 1st what the 2nd knock out of the machine is simply impossible...

l
lytkin5555 01.10.19

Guys!Help pass the leader Tsepov!I press the space bar,as they write,but nothing happens!What buttons to press when it attracts!

D
Demonicheskiy Pekashnik 01.10.19

lytkin5555
I have the same thing

l
lovegrudb 01.10.19

Purely on the topic will respond. The aliens are the same. Just a different exoskeleton, they have, as far as I know. Turns from humanoid Tsepov not their body, as in the first part of crysis, and the frame.

V
Vladon36rus 01.10.19

Zeff

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 01.10.19

In fact the alpha ceph - all some trouble in the beginning,but I'm failed

D
DeadAksel 01.10.19

from 2к17

A
AndryOne 01.10.19

What is it about the Prophet,what they tried will never understand and will never have?

S
Sergey Ostanin1 01.10.19

Press ~ and enter map EndGame without the quotes.
if you fail to kill

x
xx_MERK_xx 01.10.19

DragonCommander56
it's simple... they changed the engine)))) here they tried little and he was transfigured))) in General, you have missed out 1 important point from Crysis Warhead:
In the mission when Sikes approaches the container with the octopus for the first time, there emerges a ZEF and draws energy from the suit of Psycho, thereby disabling the last...
Sob-SNO, it turns out that there's a big Octopussy is still an exoskeleton, not a drone... but at the expense of small I agree, they even Amy easily cut down.
In the game, even display system of the enemy determined the Korean pilot in the helicopter videla it with red color, In the battle against the big octopus this case, too, was the place to be... ie the suit singled out inside the machine the pilot (though why do it have no idea, because 1st what the 2nd knock out of the machine is simply impossible...