3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zeratul21 29.03.20 09:18 pm

Black screen after startup (Resident Evil 6)

Install the game try to start says an error something there steam. Put the crack starts first in the window then full screen and a black screen. The system hangs treated transition to standby mode and start again. Somebody faced? Configuration clean vin7 32,радеон4850.1GB x2 3.01 GHz,4 GB of RAM.
83 Comments
Sort by:
m
mafiot 29.03.20

every time chtoli to wait?I understand the problem is that lack of RAM for overclocking,but it's weird maybe I have 6GB,this should suffice

m
mafiot 29.03.20

helped,thank you!)

I
Initial.D 29.03.20

There is not any black screen!Just a game after running for about 5 minutes to boot...)
As I understand, only the old radiono or from the old wood.But with all this,in the game not a single lag and the levels themselves are loaded very fast!And Yes I also have a Radeon 4650

F
Folks 29.03.20

Initial.D
I have loaded 3 seconds after installing the drivers

D
DODOV 29.03.20

does not start for Re6!
black screen and all((
vin7 x64

a
alex[kan] 29.03.20

the same hogwash-does not start(win win 7x64).drivers are latest and all other gadgets(like direkth, etc)vidyuhi Radeon 4870,by the way, bazmark downloaded-start,wrote.that you can play on medium settings.maybe someone knows the cause of black screen?help!

z
zmey0150 29.03.20

Start Resindent Evil, and then a black screen and a spinning cursor. Processes written Not responding. Has anyone faced such a problem and how to solve? Update drivers and other components did not help!

i
ilya1899 29.03.20

I have the same thing I waited 10 minutes the cursor appear in the style of the resident and then Nitsche neproishodit

K
Kenru 29.03.20

So I have also updating is not updated, still nichrome

k
kru21 29.03.20

Try the config file from Documents\CAPCOM\RESIDENT EVIL 6 in the line FullScreen=ON is ON to put OFF to run. Helped me.

F
Folks 29.03.20

kru21
you're almost right, but after the successful launch of the game need to tick the read only in config

a
alex[kan] 29.03.20

kru21
tried to put OFF as all that remained(in the box the same spinning cursor)

k
kru21 29.03.20

Folks
if set to read only in config, won't be able to after launch to expand the game to full screen

P
P.R.I.E.S.T. 29.03.20

Tried the above advice does not help!! The game still started in 15 minutes from the beginning of the display the cursor from the game then 10 minutes later go download the game

i
ilya1899 29.03.20

thanks to everyone has finally

M
MaxsLife 29.03.20

I had also been black ikran Windows 7 Aya stood put eight of the game no problem went to loaded quickly no 5 or 10 or 15 minutes.

m
maksfighter 29.03.20

if you play with crack check the quarantine, most crack antivirus ate because the game is not zapuskaetsya

S
Sasha Kamaev 29.03.20

I still managed loaded after 20 minutes of waiting (in the config profile) and play, but the fucking prologue is not as not going after the crash I run to the helicopter, jump in the car, on the second, and where a commando is I got the car :(

H
Hiromachi 29.03.20

same crap, nothing helps, tried everything that was suggested anywhere... maybe a patch for the Radeon, what will come then XS (I, 5730). actually rastochitel these Kapka already, I once had a problem with the 4th part, then the 5th part (even сх5 from Konami gave out the quirks), now with 6th, in a different time with different computers. only they I can so masterfully make the brain.

S
Sasha Kamaev 29.03.20

Hiromachi
well, I also have ATI Radeon HD 3650 1024mb and run the same :)