3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zeratul21 29.03.20 09:18 pm

Black screen after startup (Resident Evil 6)

Install the game try to start says an error something there steam. Put the crack starts first in the window then full screen and a black screen. The system hangs treated transition to standby mode and start again. Somebody faced? Configuration clean vin7 32,радеон4850.1GB x2 3.01 GHz,4 GB of RAM.
83 Comments
Sort by:
V
Viper Venom 1000 29.03.20

So guys this game Res 6 on Win 7 not very well but if you have XP or Win 8 it goes without problems and no Configa don't need to change it just for ATI it isn't a very good loyal and the best solution to download ATI Catalyst and have no problem going to guarantee you

A
Abstraktor 29.03.20

Same thing black screen at boot.
The solution...only what was already described above,to wait:)takes me about 10 minutes,just turn on the game and went to the thread to engage in smokes who smoke,to make tea,to TV, even you can get stuck...and what to do:)
But then the game works without problems,chose high settings myself and left boot everything is normal until I played for Leon I don't know why but I think everything will be fine.
PC 2 core 3.6 GHz,RAM - 4 GB - video integrated in processor 700 writes chtoli well in obem not the core game,short game is not so demanding,just like the curve of the port or the pirates or the curve XS,the game is worth it to wait 10 minutes,I tried Alt-tab to a minimized then not to wait for the download well campaign after coagulation to wait for deployment as much in total I Alt-tab does not work.
Well, Yes driver catalyst did not help.The main thing is not to get upset.Good game:)

M
Maks Spirin 2 29.03.20

had the same problem with the startup (black screen and spinning cursor), the problem was solved by installing a wood from off site. Now the wood version 8.970.100.1100 series vidyuhi 4000, everything worked, the game loaded in less than a minute.