3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zeratul21 29.03.20 09:18 pm

Black screen after startup (Resident Evil 6)

Install the game try to start says an error something there steam. Put the crack starts first in the window then full screen and a black screen. The system hangs treated transition to standby mode and start again. Somebody faced? Configuration clean vin7 32,радеон4850.1GB x2 3.01 GHz,4 GB of RAM.
83 Comments
Sort by:
M
McEclipse 29.03.20

OMNIPOL years ago on the box it was great!
by the way, Hell is not evil
her evil clone

a
andrey rybakov 29.03.20

help please only into installed run the game pojavljaetsja black screen, the cursor spinning and then eject and shows this Fatal error thing. Failed open file F:\Resident Evil6\nativePC\arc\DX9\Load.arc 2

v
vadim0212 29.03.20

the problem is that I have long enters the game resident evil 6, all games rules go , I bought the game in store ,registered through steam key, the game started to run and the long black screen always comes on 5 minutes.
PC features
pentium (r) dual -core cpu e 5200 @ 2 ghz 50 ghz 2/49
3 GB of RAM
ATI Radeon HD 4450
windows 7 Maxim
64 bit

F
FallenLordik 29.03.20

bug. wait for a patch necessary.

F
Folks 29.03.20

you can speed up, but then the shaders no longer work
http://forums.playground.ru/resident_evil_6/779382/?p=2

N
Nightmare_21 29.03.20

vadim2012,

put the freshest fire wood on vidyahu (off. of the site). I have 20 to 30 seconds.

R
RazerNAGAEXTR 29.03.20

Rezik UTB just do the port in a hurry

K
Ksana1984 29.03.20

Guys help, got stuck in the beginning.when they run to the helicopter from the explosion to die which one do I press?

K
Ksana1984 29.03.20

and generally the game each time it starts, not with a counter. point(((

N
Nacu salamandr dragnil 29.03.20

Hello!I read almost all the comments in this thread..since he love from childhood RE and so, too, were surprised such a mess with a black screen...but then after talking with one person once engaged in the development of games in 1C he explained to me that this is just a license arowana therefore, these shoals and climbs.someone wanting money to fuck that's all.worth the wait little more time before I come out normal Repack itself litsuha..so guys do not worry much and let's wait together for the release of the norms of the Repack..

N
Nacu salamandr dragnil 29.03.20

RazerNAGAEXTR
why don't you play Barbie lol?:-\

d
djalbe 29.03.20

ATI Catalyst Control Center download and the black screen will not

i
ivstark 29.03.20

Easy to install 13.1 did not help, because I was probably some glitch in the system.

Maybe someone will help.
Recovered the so (windows xp, for others I assume as well):
1. remove the video card drivers manually in the device Manager. PR.kN. - to remove. reboot.
2. To install manually through the Manager, kN Ave. - update driver, manually, from a specific location, have disk, specify the file Packages\Drivers\Display\XP_INF\CX152798.inf from the unpacked installer package 13-1-legacy_xp32_dd_ccc_whql, find in the list your vidyahu (I had an ancient ATI Radeon HD4650), next. reboot.
3. Voila, the old bucket tails flew finally without any brakes, and runs in seconds.

D
DenisQuz 29.03.20

Slightly correct the previous poster: it is better to remove the prog type Uninstall Tools, so that from the registry too poudalyat. Well, or as mentioned above, but after the scan and fix registry (jvTools).

k
kre-sod 29.03.20

ATI Catalyst Control Center latest downloaded, now all is working fine

G
GreyGuardian 29.03.20

pernatiysniper
And I 30-50 min waiting for!

S
Sergey164 29.03.20

guys I nez what's with the black screen but I had the same just waited 10 minutes the cursor appear in the style of Resident Evil 6 then waited 5 minutes loaded the game but then the game itself already has Vibel error D3DERR_DRIVERINTERNALERROR: present_result help what do I do mine it is necessary to update fire wood on vidyuhi but I don't know how

d
dartskrin 29.03.20

Me such garbage. I go into the game there climbs color settings, and starts going through the roller until all is standards, and then flybys the game crashes without any errors and the computer restarts. What to do? Can change Windows?

d
dartskrin 29.03.20

PC X-wind edition 3.1 ful

Created by YikxX for you

AMD Athlon (tm) X2 270

Processor 3.42 GHz, 3,50 GB RAM

V
Viper Venom 1000 29.03.20

thhh