3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zeratul21 29.03.20 09:18 pm

Black screen after startup (Resident Evil 6)

Install the game try to start says an error something there steam. Put the crack starts first in the window then full screen and a black screen. The system hangs treated transition to standby mode and start again. Somebody faced? Configuration clean vin7 32,радеон4850.1GB x2 3.01 GHz,4 GB of RAM.
83 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kageri Sendou 29.03.20

And I have the opposite,the game runs fast but the levels and cutscenes throughout the game loaded very long,do not know why,in all the games I played before that,it was all okay,and here at XS, I do not think that business in gland,it's the first game that is so incomprehensible garbage,anyone have something like this,please unsubscribe....

F
Frady996 29.03.20

Hello, I also suffer with the game but still started my configurations at a computer the such: Percents DualCore AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2900 MHz (14.5 x 200) 5600+ , RAM 3 GB DDR2 , Ati Radeon HD 3600 series , drivers, 13.1.First I went to the config file at this location if you have Windows 7 C:\Users\Имя user\Documents\CAPCOM\RESIDENT EVIL 6 and it twirled something owned and in the line FullScreen=ON is set ON and OFF in the properties read-only in principle, this is a little higher but it solved the problem only partially but rather the game is now launched for 15/17 minutes + extension in full screen even 5/10 mins And of course I have a question how to make so that the game went faster if someone knows help ?

S
Stalker_Snake 29.03.20

The problem was solved by installing driver version 13.1

D
Dima Smolencev 29.03.20

Guys! here's the thing. after installing the game I decided to immediately start and then gave some oshibku say what that DLL is not present I immediately climbed in the nod 32 quarantine and repaired the file and have also added the entire game folder to the exceptions list. The game started and wait for anything not necessary. Boot menu saying press any key I press and my throws in the settings menu. Okay I'm a little otkorektirovat settings and saved as expected. Pressed Esc and exited to main menu saying press any key I press again and go to settings. HOW CAN I BE AND WHAT SHOULD I DO?

The parameters of the comp
Percents of atlon 2.0
RAM 2 Gg
vidio 512 dzhifors 210

F
Flash1992 29.03.20

guys! after installation vin7 lost sound in the game!! prompt than it is treated?

F
Flash1992 29.03.20

Dima SMOLENTSEV
after graphics settings push the enter key until you start the video

D
Dima Smolencev 29.03.20

Flash1992
:) Already reached

d
dmitry11221 29.03.20

On the laptop and start RE stupid black screen and spinning cursor,and all the damn 3 day rocked it,and here is the result help to solve the problem..please

K
Kirill Kuzmin 29.03.20

Just wait, I have 5 minutes of waiting.

K
Kageri Sendou 29.03.20

I have a similar problem,only with the download of the mission and roller,painfully long loaded . Actually, I think it is not hardware , but still in the game....So your problem will not pass by themselves or wait for a patch or to tear the hands of the Kapok,over the curve of the port....

d
dmitry11221 29.03.20

Kirill Kuzmin
I wait until the cursor appears, what's next?to wait much????

o
onimusha15rus 29.03.20

Launch a single campaign.Appears-Preparing the game session.And that's it.What to do?

M
MorirMerda 29.03.20

I have a GeForce 560ti, Win7 64bit, RePack from Fenixx, . Two or three times I started the game, played a little, then when Leon got a little further where an Elevator turns into a zombie Professor with his daughter messed up the green plants for the treatment, alt+f4 is pressed then tried again to make a cure but nothing in the inventory was not at all. Rebooted again, and the game has become stupid and show a black screen, not reaching even to the menu.
Similar happened with all the Repack, Far Cry3, eventually launched under XP and all went. Apparently there are also going to have to, or crack change.
PS. The download is not infinite, and about 30-60 sec black screen and then the good.

g
geo1 29.03.20

zeratul21
take the file from the benchmark nativePC\AV\DX9\root.arc and throw in the game folder with the replacement.All loaded quickly.

there is a lack of visual.still try

F
Frady996 29.03.20

geo1
I mean there is a lack of visual

F
Folks 29.03.20

geo1
ATP, but you're fucked up
Resident Evil 6\nativePC\sa\DX9\root.arc

Frady996
-> I mean there is a lack of visual
part of the texture is lost

http://ultrashare.net/hosting/fl/a30ad267f4/root

wow the difference

k
kombat283 29.03.20

Start Resindent Evil, and then a black screen and a spinning cursor. Processes written Not responding. Has anyone faced such a problem and how to solve? Update drivers and other components did not help!
WHAT TO DO,PLEASE HELP!!!

g
geo1 29.03.20

nothing to do but wait. The game is loaded. At the time all in different ways.Not responsible ignore

k
kombat283 29.03.20

long wait, have no patience!!

g
geo1 29.03.20

kombat283
on the laptop,I loaded 2-3min.On the computer time a few times to drink tea