3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fhdgfhbdwvfgh 30.03.20 08:52 pm

The graphics in the game. (Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit)

When I saw screenshots of them graphics was just a mega.But when I played this game was a bit upset.Graphics that is not so.How about you?
102 Comments
Sort by:
j
jonnes 30.03.20

General patch planned for this game?

P
P.P. 30.03.20

in my opinion graphics are gorgeous and even very much.
the image is bright and the color palette is very diverse.

B
Beserith1493 30.03.20

The graph will tell you so himself, the only thing I ponravilos is that you can play for the cops and resembles something shift.

S
Skull Face 30.03.20

The graphics are very nice.

U
Utopka512 30.03.20

GTX 480 count mediocre

[
[IDevIL 30.03.20

The graph will tell you so himself, the only thing I ponravilos is that you can play for the cops and resembles something shift.

O_o Wow is it shift like?

D
D0c_81 30.03.20

7enX: I have a radeon and n'vidiа in the near future will not put!!! neh.. same thing 300 times to write!!!!!

t
tabak96 30.03.20

The graphics were pleased as for me beautifully done, but not happy with the fact that the cars Shine as if smeared with oil

D
Dimarik05 30.03.20

AlexWake777
on radeona with anti-aliasing turned on the game will not start. In any case, to give 600-900 per game, graphics where you have to configure using third-party programs and only in certain vidhah - disrespect.

w
worys 30.03.20

Димарик05
In any case, to give 600-900 per game, graphics where you have to configure using third-party programs and only in certain vidhah - disrespect.
In any case, buy the game for the sake of smoothing do not respect yourself you already decide you need a race or smoothing ?

R
RockMAN23121984 30.03.20

The people the rain ? How to turn a pancake ? No caper no rain I have no audio only !! Who had this as solved this problem?

R
Rainbow Crash 30.03.20

StanMarsh
in my opinion this is not a problem, but rain no one)... although I'm not sure, but I think that is the case

s
sal... 30.03.20

(worys.In any case, buy the game for the sake of smoothing do not respect yourself you already decide you need a race or smoothing ?) Comrade you are completely full of crap, it's exactly what at purchase of a film to choose for themselves what is more important the sound or the picture, everything is important ! with what the hell I'm going to pay for an unfinished product, piles of money. Gentlemen, the developers show us a deep respect for not trying to flog a half-assed port (tipo AA, and so shavayut story as with GTA )So personally my money they can not see even to change the attitude of the players BOX !!!!!!!! (And, buying in place of sausage, a stick of shit ,no respect to yourself first and foremost. :)

W
WNeZRoS 30.03.20

It's old school Need for Speed, and there is no smoothing was not
Yes, and you are attached to him, it is not necessary there. Once there picture to consider, I'm all sorts of topics about him have not seen even thought about it.

w
worys 30.03.20

Comrade you are completely full of crap, it's exactly what at purchase of a film to choose for themselves what is more important the sound or the picture, everything is important ! with what the hell I'm going to pay for an unfinished product, piles of money.
Comrade it's you talking crap, who said that the lack of smoothing is a measure of incompleteness, that if the textures were not there or something..... You are Frank delirium, and even easier you just spend money on the game.......

s
sal... 30.03.20

PPC first of all SORRY for the bees, and the second is on the tree , and finally third :When you do a port from consoles ,some developers care about how to the product that will be offered to the consumer pc was most similar to what a consumer gets consoles , and some do not care,do just to do and to make some money , and extra problems to solve once. So the question is should it be there and do no matter ,personally, I think that it should,the vast majority of PC games come out with anti-aliasing , and it is taken for granted , things should be treated objectively and understand what message I am trying to convey, to manage very much under the weather now, your HEAD comrade.

w
worys 30.03.20

Oh we have the nerve, in the insults have got..... You so many words said, emmmmm accused developers in apathy, and only because of the lack of smoothing O_o is this not pure nonsense, no Oh God brad....

j
jonnes 30.03.20

Of course the developers in their trailers showed the count to which narcopolis and skins too)for what purpose?to attract the attention of consumers, and then fuck them right?Stamp the last time the game in which the patch required, file additional, special program for normal operation!!So in this case), not just Want to kill time and have fun, as it includes the features for this game...

D
Daprostostas 30.03.20

The topic was about the inclusion of smoothing, but the moderators for some reason it was removed. There I described in detail how owners of RADEON graphics cards were able to enjoy NFS HP with smoothing. Now I will write briefly. In my case, smoothing in the game without sacrificing quality and performance managed to achieve only on CATALYST drivers 10.10 e hotfix. Works perfectly. On the drivers catalyst 10.11 whql anti-aliasing is not working. The game crashes before it began. The most optimal settings for my HD 5870 turned out to be 4x anti-aliasing, Catalyst A. I. - high-quality Supersampling AA (like the so-called setup I will clarify later)

w
wolfik1995 30.03.20

yeah why is the game on the contrary, I was pleased.........
I do not know what to say...Umm.....wait for NFS SHIFT2 unleashed))