3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fhdgfhbdwvfgh 30.03.20 08:52 pm

The graphics in the game. (Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit)

When I saw screenshots of them graphics was just a mega.But when I played this game was a bit upset.Graphics that is not so.How about you?
102 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dimarik05 30.03.20

worys
You know, you're right in many respects and at the same time trying to challenge the obvious - the game was released incompleteness (badly ported), and despite this, it is possible to get a lot of fun, going to compromise with graphics and sagging fps (although the latter is easily fixed in task Manager). Well, the text on the whole screen during multiplayer disturb the comfort the game. Fix these flaws in the patch, on the trail same day buy litsuhu.

f
fhdgfhbdwvfgh 30.03.20

Mud game is not completed yet.Too quickly they rivet games lately.They already are not after quality,and for the money and that's a fact.To pay for litsuhu I'm not going,I regret that spent 3 hours downloading it off the Internet.The NFS series has had its day IMHO.

L
Lord Inferno 30.03.20

deamon66699
I agree that the series has run its course. Far from it, the potential is huge. The only problem that developed altered initial values and principle and the quality of the new NFS has gone to mush..

f
fhdgfhbdwvfgh 30.03.20

Maybe NFS has potential,but to solve it 100% we need honest developers,who want to make a really quality game and not some garbage.The problem is that no one wants to work,but the money want everything.I hope the next part of NFS will be better,and let them potrat a lot of time,but it is really high quality,which will not be trebuetsya additional software to enable smoothing, etc.

L
Lord Inferno 30.03.20

deamon66699
Yeah, now you got the idea ) Although, as I understand it, the next part will be Shift 2, and since the simulators, in my opinion, too melted away - you still get a little interesting game. Although, if they do at all - of course, I play.

C
Cleric2009 30.03.20

Graphics like sales in prostreet was better. the car certainly had more polygons

F
Flints 30.03.20

Cleric2009
Turn on and compare. Then you will understand where is better and where more. So what is there done, so is the car.

v
v-hlam 30.03.20

Anyone have any rain in the game is, and I thought at first that wet asphalt is the whole effect it, but then on one track is a specific sound of the shower and on the road only wet asphalt. I thought again that it should be but reaching for one of srisak's pouring out sharply, and after leaving again only the sound remains.

If anybody okay with this then email what you using them for firewood and what a vidyuhi!

PS I have a GTX 280 firewood last, direct from disk ustanavlivat, all to no purpose.

t
the_killer 30.03.20

A good graph

B
Burnout_S89 30.03.20

I finally thought at incl. there are games that support DirectX 11. Too nicely done the reflection and the lighting is clearly not DirectX 9

-
-VLD- 30.03.20

The graphics are excellent, don't even pay attention to the fact that no smoothing

G
Ghost1991 30.03.20

graph is a good 8.5-9 points

F
Ferz777 30.03.20

The graphics are just super, detail, effects, drawing, 5+!

D
DiLouk 30.03.20

Well, played a little longer, turned on anti-aliasing. I think it is possible to put 9/10 points, I especially love the rain.

B
Burnout_S89 30.03.20

Like everything in the chart except the not working rain...

[
[IDevIL 30.03.20

I Duc had smoothing turned on and the graphics are just no words cool current that's a pity the rain pours and the snow falls.
But I read that the patch will be released somewhere in the beginning of the week so there will fix it

j
jonnes 30.03.20

Devil_986
Where did you read info about the patch?

C
Cleric2009 30.03.20

Flints uh, no! that's what made is just Gorgeous - it's the asphalt! I already shed a tear.

H
Hippie_Dog 30.03.20

Have not seen races where the graphics would be better than this game.

j
jonnes 30.03.20

Agent00Sasha
you play GRID then say!)