3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fhdgfhbdwvfgh 30.03.20 08:52 pm

The graphics in the game. (Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit)

When I saw screenshots of them graphics was just a mega.But when I played this game was a bit upset.Graphics that is not so.How about you?
102 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hippie_Dog 30.03.20

What? I DIRT 2 on max played and still think that NFS HP picture is better. The reason is very simple - it is juicier and clearer.

V
VeNoM225 30.03.20

I played in the Dirt and can judge objectively as Dirt itself I liked but the graphics are not better)

D
Ded Babay 30.03.20

Damn normal graphics, bright juicy (someone already said similar) no excess.Well DiRT 2 shines the row because there is only program TRACK, and here the whole world at once....from the graph 2nd dirt demands would be such
X6 2.5 GHz
6-8 GB of Opera
1.5 GB vidyuhi

r
ray racer 30.03.20

Good graphics!

m
maxsss09 30.03.20

pix.PlayGround.ru
normal count

K
Kartoshechka 30.03.20

The graphics in this game and most favorite game is !!!!!! Need for Speed Hot Pursuit !!!!!!!!

J
Jeremy Clarkson 30.03.20

Count on the level of

A
AlonS18 30.03.20

the graph finally just superbly awesome,beauty is just

F
Fantom 30.03.20

The graphics is cool, just no words, especially when you consider that at max and no lag. Yes, developers of other games have a lot to learn!

E
Elita PK 30.03.20

The graphics are not super,but it doesn't suck,in short, 7 out of 10, with smoothing on the radika and HD resolution)))

M
MarvelDC 30.03.20

graphics are cool, the engine is optimized well, on my config and full hd resolution is not slow, effects doda and snow is cool, sometimes I feel that sitting in his car, and the window the rain and slush, or somewhere in the storm)
by the way full hd smoothing is almost not required, even a slight movement of the ladder is not much, before that I played at 1280*960, ladder already stiffer, but not much movement hurt his eyes.

-
-Vercus- 30.03.20

In my opinion is quite acceptable graphics, although realism does not hold. Here in dirt2 and the world, and the cars are very realistic. Yes, in NFS, maybe the picture is brighter and juicier, but the feeling of realism does not arise.

-
-Vercus- 30.03.20

Odinitsa
And rain and snow in the game is

Rain saw snow there. I mean saw him lying on the roadside, and that the sky was falling - no.

x
xAndrewx 30.03.20

Snow falling, yeah.

-
-Vercus- 30.03.20

So haven't gotten to snow

-
-Vercus- 30.03.20

I wrote here that the graphics of this game can not be compared with the graphics of Dirt 2. So, I'll take back my words. For some time he played in this NFS and realized that this is the most realistic game. There's even the effect of the melting of air near the earth's surface (this happens in summer from asphalt, if who has not watched) at the heat (seen in the desert while standing). From the exhaust pipes goes vapor (or smoke, but more like steam) when the car is standing still.

z
zum-zum 30.03.20

I have a high contrast in the game how do I fix it. Image color and background black and white

S
StrikeX 30.03.20

panel UPR invidia made 32xCSAA antialiasing, the picture has changed dramatically )))

S
StrikeX 30.03.20

-
-SlashuuR- 30.03.20

StrikeX
What is that car you have on the screenshot? I don't remember this in the game.