3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jigi 30.03.20 08:58 pm

Stunts, tricks and secret places (Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time)

If the slow time , the Prince can kill without problems.
Jump over the enemy and kick in slow time.

{~_~}
68 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raven 30.03.20

Shortly before the release of Prince of Persia was the information that the game on different platforms zaplatani different secrets. On one console out there somewhere hidden full first Prince to another full second Prince, plus one of the levels of the first Prince on new engine. Maybe someone knows whether there is such sytosti in the PC version of the Sands of Time and where they are, or Pcshnikov, as always cheated?

R
Rengol 30.03.20

In fact, PC-schnick not cheated. Start the game again. On the very first screen (the balcony) stay where you are. Press and hold X, then press: space bar - left mouse button - E - C - E - space bar - left mouse button - S. Now let X and enjoy the first level of Prince of Persia 1.

I
Ingvar 30.03.20

I can get more where that balcony?
Thanks in advance.

J
Jigi 30.03.20

Click new game ,the Prince appears at the balcony and there is access to the first mission about the quest for the dagger of time, but don't go in the teleporter and enter what was written above.

R
Raven 30.03.20

I have something does not work :-((( what Can do wrong? After starting a new game, the picture is approaching the balcony, control is transferred Prince and here I am right after that press X, hold it, and enter the on-line written key, then let go of X and... nothing. I already control settings exposed by default, that would be all the push buttons correspond to certain actions inherent in the game, pressed a sequence and quickly tried and on the contrary slowly, then tried to press it all when the picture is in widescreen mode just pulls up to the balcony and tried to have Prince when you can manage and everything is empty... Maybe it's the version of the game? I have from Akella, the game rusifikatsiya no longer understand the code. Who got to run this secret Akellovskaya version?

R
Raven 30.03.20

All start secret level :-) the thing was that the higher up was given the wrong combination of buttons. There is the left mouse button to press right. And another feature, after pressing the space bar, the Prince jumps and during the jump (while it's still landed back) press the right button, and then on-to another also does not work. And X then do not pressing, so already it begins to load the level. I mean, I have to access it get this: (if the control settings to default), press and hold X, then space - right mouse button - E - C - E - space - right mouse button - C. All went download. PS: And pretty cute the first Prince looks on this engine. I would love to pass it only in this variant :-))) Prikolnulo room General portrait of developers :-) Sorry only one for chopping not give at the level that the sword was given, and enemy no one there...

R
Rengol 30.03.20

Hmm. Perhaps it's really in the game. Vyshenskaya me the combination is correct, again rechecked. Well does not matter, anyway your code works :-)

R
Raven 30.03.20

to Rengol: exactly - whatever works :-)) thanks for the info about this code :-) it's a Pity that this bonus is quite small, more a bit like, at least something like the version of the first Prince, in a site ubisoft'a online you can run shortly before the release of sands of time :-)

N
Nastya 30.03.20

And nothing else? And something like that is not enough.

g
g1_Raziel 30.03.20

the boys like to freeze????

V
Van Hellsing 30.03.20

This game is the most complicated one, I went even harder FarCry

q
qqq 30.03.20

naschet papacy more is possible? ATO I don't duplays as it fell

P
PlayGround.ru 30.03.20

Like a dagger into the bodies vtykivat

V
Vranovyy 30.03.20

Another secret: while fighting with daddy in one corner of the room is a secret room. On the wall written on.
Next: who can not fill up his father: first, kill his servants (innocents), now when he is one there are two ways to win:
1) to stick a Dagger, and then, when he konturen, attack;
2) to lure him into a sand pillar (where you saved), then he will be weakened and will not be blocked.
How to stick a Dagger? The middle mouse button (when the enemy falls)

V
Vranovyy 30.03.20

To freeze? sticni dagger at the enemy, when he stands on his feet and you have a complete Freezing (Crescent near the cells with sand)

V
Vranovyy 30.03.20

1 and 2 of Prince of Persia? Easy! When you get a new sword, smashing walls, fight their way down into the old part of the Palace. When you get to the lever that should rotate, scroll it on the right (until it stops), now its handle shows a solid wall, but it is possible now to break through with a new sword. When she collapses, oktiviruetsya part 1 Prince of Persia. Part 2 is available only on X-box and opens the same way...

V
Vranovyy 30.03.20

What's on the balconies - it's not the right combination. Here is the correct: hold down X, then press space, left mouse, E, C, E, left mouse button.

Y
YuLIANka 30.03.20

On account of the secret during a fight with dad on more please. And a secret lever in the old Palace. He opens the door behind which the beetles? I turned it all the way, both doors closed. It is their need to break with a new sword? I tried to gouge them and the wall. What exactly need to bother? I did not break anything. Tell me, please!

P
PlayGround.ru 30.03.20

I wrote this code nerabotaet! You have the game from Akella!? Could you tell me what to do!?

N
Nenderus 30.03.20

About the code on the balcony, then maybe there really playing the game... I Have a Russian from Akella v181
And triggered the current first code:
Clamp X: Space, Left mouse, E, C, E, Spacebar, Left mouse button, S And need to quickly to dial and the mouse button to press in when the Prince jump...

But about breaking down walls with the new sword I che do not understand... Well, I turned the lever that would he in the wall look, but that wall is not davita, minutes two hollowed - no good... Although on that wall, if you look closely there is a little clearance...