3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jigi 30.03.20 08:58 pm

Stunts, tricks and secret places (Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time)

If the slow time , the Prince can kill without problems.
Jump over the enemy and kick in slow time.

{~_~}
68 Comments
Sort by:
p
pechenitse 30.03.20

Another secret: while fighting with daddy in one corner of the room is a secret room. On the wall is written a secret... the screenshots in the Studio! notarized.

X
Xvost 30.03.20

Files and those I have left, but on the other hand if you follow my instructions, it is possible in this room to get. I wrote in great detail in what place, what to press, if all you read carefully, you will succeed. PPC how much time has passed).

E
Egorskr2109 30.03.20

and how to exit from a secret level?

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 30.03.20

no, only via the pause menu

O
OrangeSkeleton 30.03.20

But Xvost not lied, do have a place, but getting there is well does not work. Standing on the ledge, then through the wall takes place, but! how to rise above and be okay to stand on the floor I don't understand. I slightly tried to move and jump, but in vain. If you keep 3 up to max, he will be rested, and the camera is above the ceiling, not to climb, and the only way out is to start over. If someone suddenly came too, write pliz)

K
Karnaj 30.03.20

I certainly understand that later on, years flew by, but I will write to break down this wall can only be on consoles!

Copy-paste from Wikipedia:

In versions of the game for PS2, X-Box and GameCube there is a unique achievements menu, which opens a mini-game Prince of Persia (the complete original game) after beating the game. And the secret level "Above the baths", where the ruins of an ancient Palace there is a lever that opens a door that you can move on to point at the wall, then break it and find a mini-game Prince of Persia 2. In the PC version at some camera angles you can see that the corridor behind the wall there, and the lever opens the gate, but to break the wall does not. HD remake of the game on the PS3 to break the wall as possible.

c
crytek123cn 30.03.20

I certainly understand that: probably already know all about it, but if you look at Faro from a first-person look closely she begins to say things like, what are you looking at?

N
NeverLoved 30.03.20

Will peekapoo slightly.
OrangeSkeleton Karnaj
Stumbled upon a speedrun in Warrior Within, there are using this thing as Shipping.
The bottom line is this: when unwinding time ago, the game shakes normally only the last 20 actions (steps, leaps, knocks, etc), and 21+ action animation baguet and puts the Prince in the direction of the camera, ignoring collisions. Moreover, the power transfer depends on the initial speed baguanos animation (that is, the stab moves of the character much, but attack the block (RMB+LMB) moves just a couple of meters). To go up is also possible, the main thing is to catch the moment and not grieve.
Video speedrunners with a description of the bug and leadership
In General, almost 8 years after my comment in this thread and 14 years later after the comment Xvost I got over the wall and made a memorable save to 40% of the game.
Screenshot sohranenki
Save in the room: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1LLz9_PxZtMWeL46uomBF5lLy_ufBDjZz
Soon save There's something off for those who want to get into that room by myself: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1muhBg9T6kiS-MRl9mPyMiAiu8axfT8Ca
By the way, I just checked the existence of secret rooms in the hall where the fight with Sand King. There was nothing, CheMax and the user Prince of Russia lied to us :) Probably someone took pieces of corridors behind the door on the second floor of the secret room, but even there there is no floor.
Checked and for the very first time when you get there hours after activation and during the battle with the King and before the battle with the King (in the room you can wander around without activating the battle, if you do not enable the trap to open the door and just teleport through the door).
No secret rooms :(