3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jigi 30.03.20 08:58 pm

Stunts, tricks and secret places (Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time)

If the slow time , the Prince can kill without problems.
Jump over the enemy and kick in slow time.

{~_~}
68 Comments
Sort by:
M
MBD 30.03.20

How to get to the door where father Bessa? Its in my opinion the open button, Nuno, but I'm 3 hours looking, Nitsche not found( help plizz

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 30.03.20

In the beginning of the corridor to pull himself out of the wall plant, aktiviziruyutsya all the traps, run to the door until it opened

M
MBD 30.03.20

Thanks, I already passed this place. So it is impossible to catch?

l
lcb 30.03.20

Just today I finished playing it, awesome game, I do not understand where I was previously, why it did not play..

S
Shady PG 30.03.20

here are a few secrets:
Zombie generals are not enemies but your friends.let me explain why.they can knock you off your feet.plus they can knock down other zombies that are near him.but you can just jump and avoid getting hit and those who are close you can pick up to hell with a dagger.
And Spotlight your greatest enemy.can accidentally(or maybe even specifically for taking possession of a dagger)to hit you.will be very sad when you have a little life left one zombie and had a very long battle but this stupid Lukacka arrow will stab you in the stomach.she teases zombies so they attacked her and killed the Prince didn't save the Sultan's Palace.
Conclusion:it bribed the Vizier.

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 30.03.20

Doctor Zero, that's enough to post in a dead topic, there is nothing to fill the posts

S
Shady PG 30.03.20

nothing is dead.

F
Frayherr 30.03.20

People who know how to take these stars, maybe somebody will remember
PlayGround.ru

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 30.03.20

you have the wrong address - go to section ROR 2008

F
Frayherr 30.03.20

ALeXandeR Umbra thanks that I get stupid)))
Sorry for offtopic in this thread

v
viled [ushel v armiyu di 30.03.20

what are some secrets no one knows?

N
NeverLoved 30.03.20

someone by any chance have any files from the post Xvost for 07.12.04 02:45?

v
viled [ushel v armiyu di 30.03.20

he was looking for(

D
Dastian 30.03.20

Mdyayaya! Nightmare what can happen! I always pee counterattack and not worried! And you the couple worried how to get that! Ravenу special thanks understood for a very long time th for the secret!

b
barbarin2000 30.03.20

tell cton code how to enable an additional level for 181v

S
Skripkin94 30.03.20

please tell me what is the secret, when with his father Bessa and then I have on the wall no Cho no.
And another question why the repeated passage from I ispolzovatj mega-freeze although I have no palmaseca

I
Igor-gt500 30.03.20

People, plz tell me what the fuck is with this secret level at the beginning on the balcony??
Walked, ran got the sword, I found a picture with some people about the great Internet suggested that they are the developers, but how to leave this place and come out with mechik the game is not podskazyvaet, damn, I'm all on edge, why there is no information anywhere on how to pass this level??? People, if passed, plz tell me how to do it?? (On rhetoric) If he does not pass, I do to this thought inclined, anyway, why is nothing written about it, and then what is the point of this level?? Don't understand!!
Thank you in advance)))

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 30.03.20

The level is not prodisa, it's just tsilka to the very first Prince - actually this is the first level of the first Prince. To get out of it, not in game - only in the main menu. And what's hysterical about this?

I
Igor-gt500 30.03.20

Alexander, senks)) Mmm... no I'm not freaking out, pissed off was that in the Internet there is nothing about this because he was tired on different websites to read the same thing, polizyvat each other... ay))) I basically already understood, but wanted to make sure)) it's a Shame, was hoping that all the same it is possible somehow to pass, figs with it with a sword, just go in and out, even in the main menu, if only it was clear that this whole level and I like a fool ran around 3 hours))) In General thank you)))

p
pechenitse 30.03.20

RASCAL! DAMN IT! I already went to look for auto secret room in the hall where you fight with the father of the Prince. I already hacked igur as I could! microscopically examined all the corners of this room, but I'm not seeing??? I have unfinished Gestalt for five years! suddenly a new aggravation!