3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KX-T206RU 01.10.19 12:05 pm

Saving game on pirates (Just Cause 4)

People and in-game save to do that I do not understand To work must be included indexation of the save file. To turn it on after first start go to My documents - select a folder with preservation of CPY_SAVES and right click to choose Properties. In this window, choose the Others button and put a tick to Allow to index the contents of files in this folder in addition to file properties
Or the other way: SLA user\AppData\Roaming\CPY_SAVES to do the same operation, as described above, did everything as written, even though I have the default and tick the save is still not working, maybe someone knows what it is, thanks in advance for the help
69 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kanny 01.10.19

the same thing, but I checked the game folder and the read only and she does not!

s
sergey530 01.10.19

KX-T206RU
Hi! I have the same unpleasant situation was( thankfully fixed). That would save work it is necessary to run the game as Administrator ( for me personally, it helped) I went through the game % perhaps 20 and then left and that's a bummer but it to run as Admin and then everything went perfectly!

K
Kanny 01.10.19

do the same thing, administrator at new starts!

K
KX-T206RU 01.10.19

Kanny
The same nonsense that you just did

K
KX-T206RU 01.10.19

sergey530
was launched and from the Administrator nothing changes, the game still starts a new, all nonsense what that

i
insex 01.10.19

I also was not saved then launched from the administrator, in the users folder appeared with a strange name ���� but the game then became to persist may be due to the name of the profile with Russian letters in Windows 10

K
KX-T206RU 01.10.19

insex
Yes everything is fine I have this Profile on Win10 in English and run as Administrator, there is a CPY_SAVES folder but it is empty, even when you pass the game to the moment when Rico comes to himself and his equipment broken, the woman him the link goes and says get to me I'll fix it there save, go out go to the folder CPY_SAVES and it is empty there is not any save, start the game and the new beginning, with a kick that

K
KX-T206RU 01.10.19

Of course all this is very strange, some work of saving others, all tin do not understand what is happening

K
Kanny 01.10.19

insex
All in English! from the admin, and no saves folder there, but no saves!

K
Kanny 01.10.19

To work save must be enabled indexing of the save file. To turn it on after first start go to My documents - select a folder with preservation of CPY_SAVES and right click to choose Properties. In this window, choose the Others button and put a tick to Allow to index the contents of files in this folder in addition to file properties
Or the other way: SLA user\AppData\Roaming\CPY_SAVES to do the same operation as described above
NOT WORKING!!!

K
KX-T206RU 01.10.19

Kanny wrote:
To work save must be enabled indexing of the save file. To turn it on after first start go to My documents - select a folder with preservation of CPY_SAVES and right click to choose Properties. In this window, choose the Others button and put a tick to Allow to index the contents of files in this folder in addition to file properties
Or the other way: SLA user\AppData\Roaming\CPY_SAVES to do the same operation as described above
NOT WORKING!!!
Done right, the same trouble

s
sergey530 01.10.19

KX-T206RU
Maybe when will release the patches then everything should be resolved in a positive way)
And while I have to endure these dances with a tambourine

s
slapota 01.10.19

start the game in compatibility mode with win 7

f
fominviatheslav20 01.10.19

slapot
I 7ke play,how?

s
slapota 01.10.19

so keep playing

K
KX-T206RU 01.10.19

slapota
and how does it help?

f
fominviatheslav20 01.10.19

Originally installed the license-tried everything-stores,demolished,installed the Repack from hatab,all the same,there is no sopranos.No 7ke no 10ke is not saved.AMD FX 8320,OZU-24gb,AMD R9 280X -3 gb.

R
Roman Andreevich1992 01.10.19

So people found a solution to the problem.Go to the folder with the game text we find the CPY file--- open it---removed inscription SavePath=%DEFAULT_CPY_DIR% then save, item 2 RMB on the shortcut, click the compatibility tab and tick on run always as administrator. Everything works

R
Roman Andreevich1992 01.10.19

fominviatheslav20
So people found a solution to the problem.Go to the folder with the game text we find the CPY file--- open it---removed inscription SavePath=%DEFAULT_CPY_DIR% then save, item 2 RMB on the shortcut, click the compatibility tab and tick on start always from immediatley. Everything works

p
petrutik 01.10.19

Roman Андреевич1992
I don't have saves, there may need to pass on living bridge and then it will AutoSave?