3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KX-T206RU 01.10.19 12:05 pm

Saving game on pirates (Just Cause 4)

People and in-game save to do that I do not understand To work must be included indexation of the save file. To turn it on after first start go to My documents - select a folder with preservation of CPY_SAVES and right click to choose Properties. In this window, choose the Others button and put a tick to Allow to index the contents of files in this folder in addition to file properties
Or the other way: SLA user\AppData\Roaming\CPY_SAVES to do the same operation, as described above, did everything as written, even though I have the default and tick the save is still not working, maybe someone knows what it is, thanks in advance for the help
69 Comments
Sort by:
K
KX-T206RU 01.10.19

Roman Андреевич1992 wrote:
item 2 RMB on the shortcut, click the compatibility tab and tick on run always as administrator. Everything works
the game icon, I correctly understood you

K
KX-T206RU 01.10.19

petrutik wrote:
I don't have saves, there may need to pass on living bridge and then it will AutoSave?
just checked, I also have no saves, Yes, like I understand how there is a floppy disk with this place you zapuskaetsa when launching the menu to continue

f
fominviatheslav20 01.10.19

The same does not save.Even as that strange:it try to start with 7s and 10s,two completely different axes are on different drives,one on a SSD,the game itself is installed on the third disk(but all the rest there are no problems,first time it's happened).10ку a couple of weeks ago I updated to the latest version of the driver on some the same the last where to dig but do not know...

f

KX-T206RU
I and the village which it came,but no saves.In the foldermy documents have some sort of folder Sguare Enix-Just Cause 4-local Data and it shows it with 0 result.If you remove it,the next run starts new game and it creates this folder ,but the game is not saved.

S
Subaru MotorSports 01.10.19

Create on the D drive the folder Save, enable the indexing of files to Save folder, go to game folder, open with Notepad the CPY file, edit the string SavePath.

SavePath=D:\Save\

First make a copy of the CPY file.

p
petrutik 01.10.19

In this folder, nothing is saved

f

Subaru BRZ STI
You mean a drive that you run the game?,he could be each under different letter.And where to create the folder in the documents,AppData,or anywhere else?

a
alex1gr 01.10.19

Subaru BRZ STI
did everything as you said and as I wrote here, renamed it, did everything but save don't work. what is the problem comrades?

f

The same 0.

a
alex1gr 01.10.19

not really impossible to solve the problem with the savegames? for the first time faced the such.

g
grafoman 01.10.19

Roman Андреевич1992
Thanks, helped!

A
AlexSemPul 01.10.19

Comrades, try as I
Спойлерhttps://yadi.sk/i/ofJyhqGxxiSu-wГалочки set exactly like the video. developer mode must be enabled (only for win10)

S

fominviatheslav20
No matter where the game is installed, most importantly, without Russian letters in the Internet suggest to put a # in front of SavePath

#SavePath=%DEFAULT_CPY_DIR%

T
Teldaram 01.10.19

Tried all of the above-described options not saved

T
Teldaram 01.10.19

I understand that preservation should take place after
Spoilerfest of the tower?

S

I decided to find the save game in the following ways C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\CPY_SAVES\CPY there is a folder 517630 it is empty, thus saving works 0_0 is preservation are D:\My Documents\Square Enix\Just Cause 4\LocalData

It is logical to assume if the save is not working we need to create a D drive with My Documents and move the documents, go to computer, properties, documents, location, move.

a
alex1gr 01.10.19

Subaru BRZ STI
what folder specifically do you mean move? show me the path of this folder

a
alex1gr 01.10.19

Subaru BRZ STI
my friend then do not reply that there were those who already googled and share information, if you don't want to help don't help

d
domkompe 01.10.19

Still the problem is not solved. No saves!

i
ilgo 01.10.19

Save work, but in large periods. The first save takes place after the episode with the big tower