3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KX-T206RU 01.10.19 12:05 pm

Saving game on pirates (Just Cause 4)

People and in-game save to do that I do not understand To work must be included indexation of the save file. To turn it on after first start go to My documents - select a folder with preservation of CPY_SAVES and right click to choose Properties. In this window, choose the Others button and put a tick to Allow to index the contents of files in this folder in addition to file properties
Or the other way: SLA user\AppData\Roaming\CPY_SAVES to do the same operation, as described above, did everything as written, even though I have the default and tick the save is still not working, maybe someone knows what it is, thanks in advance for the help
69 Comments
Sort by:
F
FuriousDes 05.10.20

The game in the epic is handed out and there was a problem. There is no CPU file, there is no Square Enix docks. I don't know what to do...

D
D1ego Oo 05.10.20

FuriousDes
did everything as shown here and everything began to save

F
FuriousDes 05.10.20

D1ego Oo

It helped me, but now I have a new problem with saves from the handed Out Hitman (2016).

G
Guest 21.04.21

can someone provide a save folder after 1st save

V
VanyGamer 20.08.21

What to do if there is no file named CPY at all in the root of the game

l
loxa2 03.11.21

found the save, AppData Roaming EMPRESS and there to the end in the remote folder

I
Igor34reg 03.11.21

loxa2
Dude, you are the best! And then I already dug everything, tried it again. Apparently we have a rare author's pirate.

R
Reshala2228 09.10.22

Problem solved? Or no longer needed? Karoch, if necessary, in the repack from the hatab, the save is stored in the / c programm data steam RLD folder! 8190 storage. (SHOULD JUST WRITE IN THE SEARCH ENGINE OF THE EXPLORER JUST COUS SAVE AND ALL)

D
DEADS1KE 20.01.23

I FOUND WHERE THEY LIE HURRY SEARCHED FOR A WEEK! Save location C: Users User AppData Roaming EMPRESS 517630 remote 517630 remote