3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fatallezzz 02.04.20 09:30 pm

i7-7700k + gtx 1080ti poor performance

Hello!
Faced with the landings FPS in some games, I decided to watch the tests of this interaction in games on Youtube. To my surprise the results in tests were significantly superior to my system. The short of it (more in profile)

i7-7700k Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080ti, 16 gb RAM, Win 10 Pro x64 (license), PS 750W, play in 1920x1080.

Will try to be brief about the essence of the problem:
It all started with the fact that in Crysis 3 after entering the liberty dome FPS drop from stable 60 to 30-40. In order to find the answer to this topic: http://forums.playground.ru/crysis_3/tech/crysis_3_gtx1080ti_35_fps_nuzhna_pomosch-953044/

In this thread people are actively shared with me tests of similar systems in various games. In one of these tests (video) demonstirovalos third Witcher, where I have noticed 100-110 FPS in Novigrad. In turn, I in Novigrad have 75-80 FPS max, on the same (highest possible) settings. The game license.

Surprised such a difference I decided to Google other available to me at the moment games. It came to DA: Inqusition. I stumbled on a video with a completely identical system: to make it easier on everyone I will say that the average FPS in this video 110-130 frames on maximum settings in full HD. I have certainly never been, and now more.

Deciding that business in curve Windows (with win 10, I faced for the first time after I updated the computer) I think the only solution may be to attempt a clean install of the system. Reset the system, and freewheeling only at the moment all the same Dragon Age Inquisition (currently swinging parallel to the third Witcher).

According to the results of reinstalling Windows... nichrome has not changed.
Actual screenshot from OED MSI Afterburner - as it is. Settings ultra, anti-aliasing and so on, all on high, in General above nowhere - as well as in the test on Youtube.

Spoiler

As you can see, loading the GPU to 99%, then Fpsu to grow nowhere else. What is the reason for the difference of my performance with the performance of the exact same system in the tests - for me it remains a mystery exactly why we are asking for your help.

From the following: Paying attention in the OED on line LIM1: Voltage. Googled in the Internet there is absolutely no information on this subject, but over the hill a little was found. Does this crap that supposedly the card has reached the limit of consumption on voltage and performance to grow nowhere else (and this limit is not associated with PD, this is what that dick knows what limit, at least I know enough). Foreign recommendation is simple - using MSI Afterburner to raise the Core Voltage by 10-20%. Made for 10, not helped, has not changed anything. Even thought the FPS dropped a couple units. The above increase was not, I am afraid that this may be something to burn in overlocking understand more than a monkey.

In General, friends, I need your help, what's the matter don't know. Why is the performance so low, although it may be higher? (judging by the tests so well above).
104 Comments
Sort by:
f
fatallezzz 02.04.20

Ryazancev wrote:
Chop it everywhere
In General, the XBox DVR was disabled... In the registry including. Added additional value in the registry, nothing has changed to increase performance a little more than a General.
Tried to connect the computer to another monitor, however all through the same DVI-I. drawnote New monitor - 1280x1024, of course by lowering the resolution the FPS a little older, but not significantly (in the Witcher 3 +-10 FPS). Now think where you can try on trial to take the monitor into the DisplayPort, try using it... Ideas to be honest has come to an end.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 02.04.20

Gera95
The processor is rather weak for this video card, he did not disclose, even with overclocking. So this is not a stable job.
What kind of nonsense you wrote))) He realized that? My percents i7-6700K (overclocked) it does not figure the case reveals two 1080 dispersed. His problem is not in it!
For specially selected:
Percent for twenty pieces against Prots over 120 pieces)))
Spoiler
You can have stagery percent, as a result of his performance will be at the level of the i7-6700k, 7700k games coupled with top videhoe!
It is not by chance you were when it was mega adawy battle with VOVAN WOLF about percent? You are the type offered to veracity this piece of shit (2066) from which to sense the minus zero games)

G
GeRR_Praetorian 02.04.20

fatallezzz
Let's here without this ridiculous bullshit, this processor head 3 such cards is enough, especially for FullHD.
Like sheep you here is not to suggest!
Have you tried the permission change?
How is the situation in other games????

M
Metalist1925 02.04.20

Gera95
do not write nonsense disclose. At least read the basic Mat. part of what makes percent. in video games, and what video card

W
Wolf347 02.04.20

Gera95

I percent the same, and works perfectly with two dual core graphics cards! (Quad SLI)
If you like writing, you have to first turn to YouTube))))))))))

F
FullUltraGamer 02.04.20

fatallezzz wrote:
Today evening I will try to make videos with multiple games to demonstrate the system load.
not IBI ox monitor, I told the monitor here there is nothing and can not affect fps

fatallezzz wrote:
In General, the XBox DVR was disabled... In the registry including. Added additional value in the registry, nothing has changed to increase performance a little more than a General.
well I'll Russian language written anywhere not to climb and nothing to disable, not to make any changes to the registry, return everything as it was until I remember how to do it

STANDS of Milivoje wrote:
My percents i7-6700K (overclocked) it does not figure the case reveals two 1080 dispersed. His problem is not in it!
it is in the current games, in those games, which is not to be missed 8 threads he has nothing to open and will drawdown the download of the video and by the way I saw on YouTube video of the same crisis 3 with 7700к and 1080 usual, there is also in processorsamsung points falling download of video card

G
Gera95 02.04.20

fatallezzz wrote:
if the processor is weak, then why is it downloaded by 37% and the video card on 99, and not Vice versa?
A normal processor, a 1080p bench:

My CPU 7640X i5 + GTX 980ti, 4K.
Фоллаут4 + fashion trees grass with Lodami range

Mass Effect, Andromeda, Ultra settings + HDR

Nonsense? On my four-core four-thread CPU, 4K load as you have in 1080p.
Very good CPU you have, really. :)
For my CPU the graphics card is too weak for 4K, need better. But then you have to take the better CPU to i5 7640X neither here nor there, rather like the transition from 1080p.

F
FullUltraGamer 02.04.20

W_A_R_P 73
write down your VIDOS with krayzisom 3 enter the jungle and look at your fps, show monitoring download CPU and graphics card, the Titan-Z is a map on which two chips and they have a sly, two some such as it really Quad sly, not all game engines normally pull SLI and have a 100% increase, the average scalability of 60-70%, but it is noticeable, the gain from the 3rd card well, another 15 percent in the best case, the 4th card is as dead a poultice. One of your Titan-Z 1080 is inferior to one percent of commercials 40-45

G
GeRR_Praetorian 02.04.20

it is in the current games, in those games, which is not to be missed 8 threads he has nothing to open and will drawdown the download of the video and by the way I saw on YouTube video of the same crisis 3 with 7700к and 1080 usual, there is also in processorsamsung points falling download of video card
Nuuuuu, in the games I play these eight threads will still be missed, Oh, how many years. A generation vidyahu during this time will be replaced.
points falling download of video card
As for loading the GPU, then I put large resolution in games, so she was always at 99-100%, and the percent let at this time resting. And to be honest, I do not care) I usually look at the number of fps and temperature, and the rest a large bell tower)

F
FullUltraGamer 02.04.20

W_A_R_P 73
Crisis 3 on more powerful cards in 4K and that they are not 99% progruzhat, more than 2 vidyahu in a few games this fan thing

G
GeRR_Praetorian 02.04.20

John Mullins
I remember how we compared the performance in games. Two Titan z vs two 1080. So the performance of these two titans, as the two 1080ti, that is better interest on 27-30 than two 1080. But not in this case. When they came out then? And such matter that may be with modern mega tops) even Maxwell did not exist, was not 4k, but their power was at the time, well, just a nuclear bomber!!!! All the same, a long time ago with my former gtx 295-crowded. Like some ahead of time. Such examples are very few.

F
FullUltraGamer 02.04.20

STANDS of Milivoje
that well, no nonsense city. One Titan Z is two Titan black on one card, but worse than two Titan black separately, one Titan black is about 780ти + 5-7%, the only thing that the Titan-Z is 12 gigs of memory, and the frequency of the chip there is finally denisevskie, the power of the chip has long been inadequate, the one 1080 uryvay 70 percent 780ти two, well, two Titan black she privaet by 60 percent. And that your gth 295? I have had two gth 275 to sly, enough for 4 years somewhere and then only because in the games development there was a period of stagnation, almost everything that came out worked under DH9 or DH10 occasionally, they two inferior gth 580-Kyo, and when then bought one gth 670 so she's one of them out for most tomatoes

G
GeRR_Praetorian 02.04.20

John Mullins
Here you go again all messed up, as I said many years ago that two gtx 480-s better than one 590-s, although it was slightly more powerful than the two 580's.
And now you write that two of the black, as one mega Titan Z. I am 100% sure and also know that it is not) Why?
As I remember the power of two 980's (up to Pascals, they have me standing) So, VIDOS YouTube, and then in reality (a friend bought at a flea market deshmanu Titan Z) in some games it was more powerful, and in some games it was more powerful for two 980's. In short, it was a tie in performance. But two 980 s much much better than two black.
And that your gth 295?
Vidyaha was super powerful and when the two of them, so all over a fierce combination. Metro already flown) but even now on modern maps, this game may not be so sickly and to sink. Was just one small problem. Two 295's, well, sooo many consume!( And then came out 11Direx.... Well, you understand)

F
FullUltraGamer 02.04.20

STANDS of Milivoje
all the dual cards of NVIDIA was worse than their private, gth 295 was worse than two 260 gth, gth 590 was worse than the two gth 580, титанZ worse than two titna black. In fact, the dual card is megachip, but on the same Board with minor cuts and internal sly, which if not works, I believe you have the floor map. Two dual card consider 4-way sli, besides metro and the crisis I cannot recall toys, where would such scalability is sly with it already tests many times if the second card gives sometimes increase 100%, third 20 percent, 4 even less. Can't two 980-ing to be worse than the two titans of black, so tests on different equipment

F
FullUltraGamer 02.04.20

Titan-Z is inferior even 780ти sly

http://www.hardwareluxx.ru/index.php/news/hardware/grafikkarten/30553-nvidia-geforce-gtx-titan-z.html

G
GeRR_Praetorian 02.04.20

John Mullins
I also recently watched this video!
Damn, what a delusion. I have all the computer searched through those tasty, who compared the power of titanium and two 980-x There is a lot of VIDOS was!
(((
Not only that, but I found videos where the Titan z loses even two 970-th!!! Al roller fake (and this one) al what gaven driver put that the Titan z loses two 780ti! Was tasty where if the Titan z is very good to overclock (without fanaticism), then its performance will be like two 980ti!!!!
In short, not to arrange srach ask the guy on top with his titans. Let's stir up this video and there it is possible to see and compare the two titans against four 780ti/970/980

G
GeRR_Praetorian 02.04.20

John Mullins
In short, let the dude with the titans will make VIDOS and then already to compare. What for in vain to blah-blah-blah.
Okay, something we digress from the topic, what do you think what the fuck is the topic starter
You mean the author of the theme?
I want other games he checked out and unsubscribed. I wrote him about it. But better to let them do their video.
You know the reasons can be a lot.
Once he and the wind changed and Trojans no, the temperature is normal, BP is allowed, with the acceleration was not messing, I would first ask some Bois to the latest version (always did with her all vidyagame) and started this thread on the overclockers website ( there is a lot of groping in the section Pascals)
Second. Did some digging in the BIOS already, not some, but most motherboards (there are a lot that can be muddy if the hands do not grow out)
And third, would check whether the connected pins on the vidyahu.

f
fatallezzz 02.04.20

first flashed the Bois vidyahi
Vidyaha bound, but using a basic tool gigabytes. Don't know if it's right done, there might be a way for the motherboard - tobish a flash drive and reset CMOS pills. If you probably know how to flash the BIOS of the card, I will be glad if you will notify.
also started this thread on the overclockers website
Until there hands are not reached, started the forum topic GB, but there are people monitoring what is. Panaftel bullshit, the case said nothing.
Did some digging in the BIOS already, not some, but most motherboards (there are a lot that can be muddy if the hands do not grow out)
Did some digging, and have even not just reflash via a full reset just to haul the batteries from the Board (reset the CMOS). All settings in BIOS by default, do not touch except for the language.
would check you have correctly connected the pins on the very vidyahu.
Checked inserted in PCI-E x16, power is supplied correctly. Two inches to her.
Also checked the RAM again, is 100% in dual channel mode in accordance with the instructions for the motherboard.

But better to let them do their video
Then let's go. Made a video on what is on the computer at the moment (not much time to pump up)... and in fact, in order to ensure the deplorable results and that is enough.
Everything in order:

The Witcher 3

Full HD, all settings on ultra. Vertical sync is off. In the control panel NVIDIA vertical sync - fast.
As you can see, the result is deplorable, often drawdown below 60 FPS.

DA: Inquisition. All the same the maximum setting, all the same subsidence and instability. In the end I moved to another location, there is generally a 60 frame no.

Prey. With a corridor shooter fared better. I guess they could be EVEN better.

Please when you view all to pay attention to the rate LIM - VOLTAGE. This shit is bothering me the most.

Incidentally, in MSI Afterburner I tried to raise the voltage of the graphics card above the current. Max managed to 1.062. The above does not rise, and accordingly there is no change. The difference between 1.062 1.043 and IS - +3-5 FPS. I believe if you raise the voltage more, you can achieve great results, but despite the increase the slider in MSI the total value is not changed. I assume it is limited somewhere else.

In short what to do I can already openly knows dick, desperate. Though take and get map change, and I would not want. In the dick to prove that something is wrong, in our city test, no one will take fuck knows where, look, say - works, and return in 45 days. Extra moshopoulou. Still believe that the problem is an software level.

R
Ryazancev 02.04.20

fatallezzz
LIM - VOLTAGE when the frequency of the video card ran the voltage on the kernel (maybe throw a little frequency). When LIM - power is the emphasis in the power consumption. Not to blink it is necessary to increase these limits or block frequency turboboost.

P
Palych Rokov 02.04.20

strange situation really, download some 99% of frequencies are falling like me, in the Witcher 3 percent of your sometimes finally under a hundred loaded, i.e., its potential is almost uncovered, the frequency of 4500 and should be in stock somewhere I think something in the BIOS and in the motherboard and not the card, I do not think that its a may cover part of the Shader units, but the fps I have in Novigrad in Witcher from hundred and above. Look for all options at the percent and it naprugi if there is an option which allows the OS to adjust naprugu shut her down to hell