3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fatallezzz 02.04.20 09:30 pm

i7-7700k + gtx 1080ti poor performance

Hello!
Faced with the landings FPS in some games, I decided to watch the tests of this interaction in games on Youtube. To my surprise the results in tests were significantly superior to my system. The short of it (more in profile)

i7-7700k Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080ti, 16 gb RAM, Win 10 Pro x64 (license), PS 750W, play in 1920x1080.

Will try to be brief about the essence of the problem:
It all started with the fact that in Crysis 3 after entering the liberty dome FPS drop from stable 60 to 30-40. In order to find the answer to this topic: http://forums.playground.ru/crysis_3/tech/crysis_3_gtx1080ti_35_fps_nuzhna_pomosch-953044/

In this thread people are actively shared with me tests of similar systems in various games. In one of these tests (video) demonstirovalos third Witcher, where I have noticed 100-110 FPS in Novigrad. In turn, I in Novigrad have 75-80 FPS max, on the same (highest possible) settings. The game license.

Surprised such a difference I decided to Google other available to me at the moment games. It came to DA: Inqusition. I stumbled on a video with a completely identical system: to make it easier on everyone I will say that the average FPS in this video 110-130 frames on maximum settings in full HD. I have certainly never been, and now more.

Deciding that business in curve Windows (with win 10, I faced for the first time after I updated the computer) I think the only solution may be to attempt a clean install of the system. Reset the system, and freewheeling only at the moment all the same Dragon Age Inquisition (currently swinging parallel to the third Witcher).

According to the results of reinstalling Windows... nichrome has not changed.
Actual screenshot from OED MSI Afterburner - as it is. Settings ultra, anti-aliasing and so on, all on high, in General above nowhere - as well as in the test on Youtube.

Spoiler

As you can see, loading the GPU to 99%, then Fpsu to grow nowhere else. What is the reason for the difference of my performance with the performance of the exact same system in the tests - for me it remains a mystery exactly why we are asking for your help.

From the following: Paying attention in the OED on line LIM1: Voltage. Googled in the Internet there is absolutely no information on this subject, but over the hill a little was found. Does this crap that supposedly the card has reached the limit of consumption on voltage and performance to grow nowhere else (and this limit is not associated with PD, this is what that dick knows what limit, at least I know enough). Foreign recommendation is simple - using MSI Afterburner to raise the Core Voltage by 10-20%. Made for 10, not helped, has not changed anything. Even thought the FPS dropped a couple units. The above increase was not, I am afraid that this may be something to burn in overlocking understand more than a monkey.

In General, friends, I need your help, what's the matter don't know. Why is the performance so low, although it may be higher? (judging by the tests so well above).
104 Comments
Sort by:
-
---VENOM--- 02.04.20

I watched a video from GECID.com where they Assembly 7700к and the same videhoe the test, but there is 32 GB of RAM, and they have the percent loaded is also very cool in the city in the Witcher 3, so I would not him to sin (though we discard the possibility that he will not). For fun, you can try overclock it and see how much fps will rise.
Not if you've checked, that's exactly the game loaded system or there is some app that is eating the comp during the game ? And yet - stitched vidyahu through a program of gigabytes, but the problem was before flashing ? If not, it is the firmware kind of sucks sold, and if so - odd suspicion (personally for me) that the graphics card is limited by something. Again, either its the BIOS or something else with the same motherboard (maybe BIOS update, maybe it will help). Try to rearrange the RAM in other slots, so to speak, why not, you still solution no. And another thought - in the same gpu-z when loading the graphics program shows that it uses 16 PCI-e ? Version connectors, in principle, not important, but the lines it is desirable not to limit it.

D
DyadyushkaSem 02.04.20

fatallezzz
Not seen the description of the SSD or HDD and just in сата6 inserted?

f
fog666666 02.04.20

knock the memory clock, and chip in a little and that all of a sudden.it was something like 570 ride sat to the sale

P
Palych Rokov 02.04.20

about firmware Beavis cards, and where you are the most Beavis did that? on the websites of the vendors for their vidyahu no, I have a prog gigabytega not found version of BIOS for sewing and wrote chtou me everything is OK, why the hell was sewing the card?? Perhaps stitched and ditched IOS. I started DA Inquisition, in the cut-scenes 30 fps, the game at the beginning of the play, in fights even 120 fps at max speed and the map is not loaded above 70%, apparently in-sink to quickly give up fps above twice the vertical refresh of the monitor

P
Palych Rokov 02.04.20

strangely, I have all the rollers that I removed the card reaches the limit of power consumption almost immediately and he was always 100% and you have it then 65, then 72 and still a little trollette, may here with PD something

j
jon-y 02.04.20

fatallezzz wrote:
Ryazancev wrote:
most Windows in expose mode maximum capacity
and how to turn 10 ??? and guys if otklyuchena game DVR via the games menu and using the advanced registry will do more FPS ???? ( vidyuhi 1080)

R
Ryazancev 02.04.20

jon-y
Control panel\All control panel items\power supply
Should the DDA off and in the registry too (check to the head), off via menu does not always help.

j
jon-y 02.04.20

MSI app , it is just acceleration, there is a limit( warning or something) so as not to burn yourself ?)

R
Ryazancev 02.04.20

jon-y
Usually no warnings (some vidyushku there is a soft limit of acceleration, which can be circumvented). I have a friend who once burned vidyushku acceleration, another friend of RAM burned. Each piece of iron has its tolerances exceed that dangerous (voltage, memory timings, temperature). Just on its piece of iron it is better to read to know its standards (modes), and then slowly to drive each node.

V
Vovan Wolfovich 02.04.20

fatallezzz
I can not understand WHY are You in 2k (1920x1080) resolution anti-ALIASING. Remove it, and FPS will increase, note that to sense from it not much, eats up FPS.
Whether You need 100+ frames? Unscrew the 2.5 k 2560, and play.
If you have triple buffering, the same drift. Look for settings that eat FPS WASTED.
Well, end up on Windows 10 need to bear all these free services, they only create problems.
It is not the CPU for SURE. Graphic settings extra that create an unnecessary burden, with no major changes.

P
Palych Rokov 02.04.20

jon-y wrote:
and how to turn 10 ??? and guys if otklyuchena game DVR via the games menu and using the advanced registry will do more FPS ???? ( vidyuhi 1080)
do not suffer nonsense, shutting off any internal options Windows, it will not avail, if you are not a computer, and stuff that won't help much on normal hardware difference, and you will not feel

P
Palych Rokov 02.04.20

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
I can not understand WHY are You in 2k (1920x1080) resolution anti-ALIASING. Remove it, and FPS will increase, note that to sense from it not much, eats up FPS.
sparka removes irregularities and roughness of the surfaces, in some games it improves the visual objects in the distance, removes soap

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
It is not the CPU for SURE. Graphic settings extra that create an unnecessary burden, with no major changes.
In the Witcher 3 in Novigrad 7700к manages to pogruzitsya places under a hundred on all 8 threads, I have the average load 55-60%, vidyaha Robit in full and fps for a hundred and fotaleza for some reason he barely comes up to 70, but my map works to limit energy consumption and it energy consumption by 65-72%, either with mother or with PD. With the settings in the PERC BIOS may also have something wrong

V
Vovan Wolfovich 02.04.20

Steve Taller
On the 10th the wind has a LOT of complaints have been on account prog: Disable game DVR in Windows 10 significantly improves the performance in the games. Same lag, same because of the same thing.
Steve Taller wrote:
sparka removes irregularities and roughness of surfaces
The higher the resolution, the less noticeable they are. And 2k resolution can be reduced without major changes in the picture. The difference, SOMETIMES zero. Duck why did you waste the resources of the graphics card?
Steve Taller wrote:
In the Witcher 3 in Novigrad 7700к manages to pogruzitsya places under a hundred on all 8 threads
Clear figure is the city. Without Loka frames, with a bunch of NPS loaded processor. And then what?
Steve Taller wrote:
and fotaleza for some reason he barely comes up to 70
Of course, the CPU is under 100%, and the graphics card is dipped in the download, and FPS quite high. Why bother to write about it and steamed?
Steve Taller wrote:
and his energy consumption by 65-72%
I have exactly the same. Anyone, IF you LOOK to be exactly the same. Go to learn what constitutes the consumption, and how to get this figure in General, that need to multiply. And limit energy consumption there is a conditional - 100%, a number that can be changed. Power consumption, in fact, Watts - Volts*Amps, and it changes with the change in the aforementioned numbers.

P
Palych Rokov 02.04.20

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
Of course, the CPU is under 100%, and the graphics card is dipped in the download, and FPS quite high. Why bother to write about it and steamed?
the fact of the matter is that video card still downloaded 99%, but fps is lower than mine, I have in Novigrad on the same setting from acres and above

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
I have exactly the same. Anyone, IF you LOOK to be exactly the same. Go to learn what constitutes the consumption, and how to get this figure in General, that need to multiply. And limit energy consumption there is a conditional - 100%, a number that can be changed. Power consumption, in fact, Watts - Volts*Amps, and it changes with the change in the aforementioned numbers.
Yes, what's that??? here is my VIDOS, pay attention to the GPU indicator PWR is the limit of power consumption, I have almost always maximum, i.e. a video card under load as it should be, consumes his 250 or how many watts it consumes the vehicle somehow less under the same load of the chip, so I think the PSU is not there fault

P
Palych Rokov 02.04.20

don't even know what to say, but the movie where in the Witcher 140 fps, there is not reference 1080ти, or rather she, but overclocked and the frequencies of the GPU and the memory, and oddly enough she keeps them there and not throttled, secondly there disabled hairworks and sparka of hairworks, but the percent loaded as you have the eyeballs, so it is possible to exclude and indirectly suggest that the mother here is also not in the business, at least for percent. Remains probably the PSU, the video card under load at 99% and needs to consume pitulova respectively, and you have it not deporable

f
fatallezzz 02.04.20

Steve Taller wrote:
Remains probably the PSU, the video card under load at 99% and needs to consume pitulova respectively, and you have it not deporable
How, then, can explain the indicators, benchmarks 3D mark that are normal?
And if BP was not strong enough, the system was probably disconnected, but did not show 99% load video :(

f
fatallezzz 02.04.20

Steve Taller wrote:
overclocked and the frequencies of the GPU and the memory, and oddly enough she keeps them there and not throttled, secondly there disabled hairworks and sparka of hairworks
Dispersed it is not so much actually to a difference of 70 FPS to give. Hairworks Yes, it is possible to write off 30 frames. But nonetheless.

P
Palych Rokov 02.04.20

fatallezzz wrote:
And if BP was not strong enough, the system was probably disconnected, but did not show 99% load video :(
not a fact, maybe that's not enough Pytalovo on the map, and everything else to grab there food percent, the motherboard and some are on different cables and different lines. PSU 750 watt is certainly fillings, I still in 2010-m to year when an upgrade did take BP on 850 I think, so that's where PSUs have several nests are stuck where the cable to the graphics card, try to tyknut both cables from the VCR in the PSU in the other sockets. I have BP on 1300ватт there for vidyahu 4 pieces of connecting jacks. In General, preferably your map to try on another system, although I err more on the PSU

P
Palych Rokov 02.04.20

fatallezzz wrote:
Dispersed it is not so much actually to a difference of 70 FPS to give. Hairworks Yes, it is possible to write off 30 frames. But nonetheless.
overclocked it much, but the difference in the 70 fps of course it zanadto. I have been there where you've got 45-50, I 89-100, i.e. obviously some trouble you, but where and what is XS, it confuses me really why you have a limit of power consumption is achieved at 65%, but is trottling, if I Have power limit of 65-70% as you have, the frequency of GP 1911-1949, and you 1860-1878, i.e., the map slows down. Me and you have Andromeda installed? If Yes, try to run it at max speed and scale to 1.5, record the gameplay with MSI AB, apparently you do there will be about 30 fps

V
Vovan Wolfovich 02.04.20

fatallezzz
Yes nonsense it brings about PD. If there were problems, the blue screen was waiting for You.
How about all these gaming features in Windows 10, was demolished? And smoothing the hair off? They eat FPS (HairWorks OFF). Hair eat a lot. They know how to tune properly compare, including take-out and buffering.
In the panel of NVIDIA, the same is not dropped, did not include there something extra? See in the graph.
trottling the same NONSENSE. Temperature the norm.