3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artem gavrikov 05.04.20 08:21 pm

Impressions of the game (Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord)

She just went to write their opinion as you
83 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lysyy Drakon 15.07.20

Good day! To the last (or him?) the updates I have in the game was a very curious bug in the equipment screen in the globe. the map in a large window on the left, where usually a trophy, was a list any equipment! Very much, including the over 200 thousand! Today updated and the freebie is gone! No one knows what version is this thing back?

M
MAX_x5.452 15.07.20

Started different characters and not tried to play differently, still the horse and bow IMBA, without them, well, can't win in the beginning.Here and to have someone not created a horse and with a bow Walis bandits and save money. I wonder how people would play if Luke and horses in the game would be as rare as a crossbow,and in the beginning you would start with nothing, one with a knife for example ?

t
tango7 15.07.20

ZyLill
Wonder girls dance. )
With a fright you decided to trash-talk me ? I expressed my opinion about this game-the loser. Similarly, you can write your. But to write about stupid whining - did you wrong, bro? Whining here is you. And I have this stool removed and not worried. There are plenty of other good games. Good luck, do not cough!

c
callmegod 15.07.20

Those who bought in the torrent. Save work, for example, 1,0,4-5 1,0,6, or at 1,0,6 1,0,7 ?

A
AlekseyHom 15.07.20

callmegod
Everything works.

E
Evpatiy Neistovyy 15.07.20

To familiarize mechanics, early access come down, but for total immersion is not worth while to cuddle up. The game is already very good and still I'll wait some months before the full release, and then you look and of. Locke will be delivered. The benefit is what to chop from peachnet , the same Kenshi though.

A
Aleksey13rus 15.07.20

I will say pros: Nice graphics eye, good optimization, physics disappoint.
Now the cons: OVER time, the RAM flies and the game slows down ( 32гига doesn't help) then the flight....
The game differs from the original picture, and if that was new in 2008, now give the same in a new package... nonsense
Tasks, quests there, the same generadas mission, the company itself is for show mainly - rock it mines the army and so on...
First, did the same type of quests that would have been on that to include the army, with gangsters, nothing good was out, then was not enough, moved on to the caravans of the Northern Empire, it became the best loot to go, then switched to sons and wealthy man" and voila, the hero is at maximum speed of armor, and colleagues, maximum ride army soldiers, money 150-200k for 4-6 hours of play.... pall, and further gameplay not seen.
Moronic AutoSave, Savic only after the battle if losing.... before it was.
Only 3 of the sword of dworecki, carrying him because of the way the old version was, the length of the weapon, from a distance you can get, and he is out of reach, but here??? there is no choice, and the length as one-handed, laughing.
Why do you want to display each time the dialog box with the bandits before the attack? And the city? want to take a quest - go into the city, progresi it, take the quest and go out, why not display the dialog box without visiting the and downloads....
This is not the second part, this addition to the first, it's like night of the Raven for Gothic 2, it seems everything is so new, but all at the same level ( only Gothic did it 100 out of 100 to make a sequel mod) immediately abeni..... Obsolete, should be changed cardinally, it is to play - get bored quickly.
p.s. boevka was not so kind, I'll get, but maybe just the sword is short now...
the stats and saw the intricate pumping some sort...... Play was pulled but not for long.

A
Aleksey13rus 15.07.20

tango7
All true, but optimization - I norms, 2K 1070 above 60 frames. Fighting 70 70 ideal, but if it is 200 by 200, sometimes slowing down, but this is nonsense.

A
Aleksey13rus 15.07.20

JonDocker
To declare war to attack... helped when I was playing.

S
SlyFoxCrew 15.07.20

ColtBlake
Recently revised)))

c
callmegod 15.07.20

Алексей13рус
Spoiler in town? want to take a quest - go into the city, progresi it, take the quest and go out, why not display the dialog box without visiting the and downloads....You can put a chip on city and click on the icon of the desired character (icons at top) and go to the dialogue.

J
JonDocker 15.07.20

Алексей13рус
I know that you can attack and the war starts, but these are crutches that pzdts. In fact, the mouse action of some kind. I want to start to announce and then to attack)

J
JonDocker 15.07.20

callmegod
And the point? The dialogue is still loaded, because the dialogue takes place in the town and after you are in the city. Download full shit you've done, this count well, just not necessary. Sure what fixed it, but damn, for the start of the battle need to pass at least three, that kind of nonsense?

S
SlyFoxCrew 15.07.20

Played 30 hours and I have the feeling that this is a mod for warband. Seven years they did

C
Cka.T 15.07.20

Samsung game, better than a soap Opera to watch

t
trigger_zz 15.07.20

For me it is a great sequel to Mount&Blade, the game is addictive is not a joke.

n
npss 15.07.20

Normal is no more

o
olegs1974 15.07.20

Nothing much has changed, and no breakthrough happened. All the same familiar - capture of the city, sell the captives, beat bandits. Some new mechanics have found. Politics, diplomacy, family life is the most primitive. One or two days maximum and you get tired of their monotony.
The only thing that pleases this battle, and a variety of units. Who likes the mechanics of medieval battles should go.
A remake has long been played and replayed, I even know why they called the game second part... I think it's just a massive addon old Mount Blade

l
lock744 15.07.20

Also that first part, only the wrapper better)

b
byzong 15.07.20

from the start playing you can not stop ,people stop))