3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DELTA-66 05.04.20 10:26 pm

Battlefront II - problems with the game (Star Wars: Battlefront 2)

Vsem privet.

Mne skazali mne zdes cho pomogut i ja specialno zaregestrirovalsa.Ja uze kupil 5 nojabra play Battlefront II
no tam nado daemon tools.U menja novij Komp, tachto tehnicheskih problem ne dolzno bit.
Vkluchaju avtozapusk, krak , i dolzno vkluchit play vsem po zakonam fiziki,
no pojavlaetsa stroka chereze 15 sekund ---Please remove disk from current CD/DVD drive and insert the original Battlefront II disk in drive D:.
Pomogite Pozalujsta, ja etu zdal play polgoda, proboval 3 (DVD, double CD, i druguju) raznih, originalnih versij.
Zaranee spasibo.
110 Comments
Sort by:
B
Boland 05.04.20

It's gon. On Vista and Seven the game I went to cheer.
Apparently you still curve version. Try to download a copy of litski or buy in a store or on Incentive(About 600R kind of cost(if you buy can play through the Internet)) or if you do not have the opportunity to buy another pirates, try that would have been one game on disc and packaging was similar to yours. And best of all get friends working version if again have such an opportunity.

M
MarakLe777 05.04.20

I have Vista and when I choose the map and start just crashes without any error it is not know what to do all I knew tried =( .

p
pamedor4ek[ushel s etoy p 05.04.20

put the pig

M
MarakLe777 05.04.20

XP OO chtol ? And other options ?

D
DarknessKnight 05.04.20

My Seven does not work crashes with no errors applied and litsuhu and pirates nichrome.

p

the game is old 2005 still probably not compatible with the new RAM and prom(Vista)

T
Toha.Kiev 05.04.20

I have battlefront 1 on Vista is no problem in the case orizanol function sound on Vista on a foreign forum I read but I didn't understand why it will work

M
MarakLe777 05.04.20

I also have 1 with no problems and the second was launched with a compatibility pack Windows 2000 to work but then stopped again =(

F
F.A.E.R. 05.04.20

PLEASE HELP! Zapustili game played one fight perehara sleduushii round and she's out. And to run it again fails. Have the computer restart. Played some and again. What to do.

p

the problem s that the forum SMOOOOCHHHHH

B
Boland 05.04.20

pamedor4ek
No. He is still alive. A little bit. In any case, I might even help. If the question is asked properly (this is a post of Mr F. A. E. R.).

d
devil_23_01 05.04.20

people help with star wars battlefront I. anyways I have this game I bought a laptop, and the video settings can't put more resolution there is only 800x600 and 1024x768. I need 1366x768.

p

Star Wars Battlefront
for those whose hands are not from that place grow ps sory for the rudeness really pissed if in the wrong forum

d
devil_23_01 05.04.20

sorry just a beginner

p

I understand(((

C
CanCanbI4 05.04.20

Maybe the laptop is weak?

R
Rinal 05.04.20

Help people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I downloaded Star Wars Battlefront II include its push to play and he stupidly takes off from the game!!!

R
Rinal 05.04.20

HOW TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM

D
Dart_Phoenix 05.04.20

Give normal link for SR7.stopv1.0, pliz!

M
Mayor97 05.04.20

People can't understand what's going on? when I fly in space, the game freezes and only helps to restart the computer, and everything on earth, well, who knows what's going on?