3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DELTA-66 05.04.20 10:26 pm

Battlefront II - problems with the game (Star Wars: Battlefront 2)

Vsem privet.

Mne skazali mne zdes cho pomogut i ja specialno zaregestrirovalsa.Ja uze kupil 5 nojabra play Battlefront II
no tam nado daemon tools.U menja novij Komp, tachto tehnicheskih problem ne dolzno bit.
Vkluchaju avtozapusk, krak , i dolzno vkluchit play vsem po zakonam fiziki,
no pojavlaetsa stroka chereze 15 sekund ---Please remove disk from current CD/DVD drive and insert the original Battlefront II disk in drive D:.
Pomogite Pozalujsta, ja etu zdal play polgoda, proboval 3 (DVD, double CD, i druguju) raznih, originalnih versij.
Zaranee spasibo.
110 Comments
Sort by:
C
CanCanbI4 05.04.20

Put the license. And iron should be improved.
Firewood it is advisable to update.

B
Boland 05.04.20

Майор97
Renew the wood on the video card, I myself have had the same problem.

L
Lord_A 05.04.20

Need to update the driver

l
lehancha 05.04.20

please help me says failed to find DaemonMount.exethen gets a gray screen and says Suite drive!!!!!

P. S the game installed from the disk

B
Boland 05.04.20

lehana
Download Nosd or buy litsku. You just have a crooked compromised, not operational, pirates.

PS. Sorry so late to respond.

Z
Zhekan97 05.04.20

Help my sight shifted, that is, the scope shows in one place and a weapon (any) shooting far left!!!(((((((

V
Vaan 05.04.20

The people I have a problem...
I installed the game and there is your demon tuls...
And I wrote:
Program Demon Tools incompatible with your version of Windows.

On my computer is Demon Tools Version: 4.40.1.0127
Disk tried to mount failed

B
Boland 05.04.20

Vahan
Download pill.

f
frOst 47 05.04.20

Vaan here is the link http://www.playground.ru/redirect/cheathall.playground.ru/3/4/YASU.exe

B
Boland 05.04.20

MC as there
Tell your maryanovskaya what kind of reading lessons, you need to get a pair for reading you can't. The description clearly says that this is a special program used in order to hide the virtual drives from the protection systems. Vahan therefore it will not fit, without a lot of dances with a tambourine. He needs to download the pill and replace it executable and he will be happy. Or buy the game, and he will be happy not only without glitches with the launch, but with good multiplayer.

M
MAxIMll2012ll 05.04.20

PEOPLE I LOVE IT I HAVE A PROBLEM . THE GAME CRASHES NEARLY EVERY BOOT NORMALLY MIGRATE CAN NOT (((( PLIZ I LOVE IT(( GRATEFUL))

B
Boland 05.04.20

MAxIMll2012ll
Can't help until you learn the full write posts and not yell.

D
Danil42rus 05.04.20

downloaded the image, mounted using daemon, installed, run the game, vuole Wrong disc inserted.
Please insert the original BattlefrontII CD/DVD.

help, thanks in advance!

B
Boland 05.04.20

Danil42rus
For emulation there some kind of program is needed, like antistarforce, but I don't remember exactly what it's called. Easier to put the crack or the incentive to take litsku.

PS. The program called YASU.

r
rex121 05.04.20

help want to play on the grid and anyone else to join but it says your cd key is not suitable for authorization in this game, what to do help battelfront

r
rex121 05.04.20

help want to play on the grid and anyone else to join but it says your cd key is not suitable for authorization in this game, what to do help battelfront

B
Boland 05.04.20

rex121
Buy litsuhu. For example, the incentive it there for about 250R's worth.

E
Elf0m3n1ack 05.04.20

rex121
I found the keys in the Internet, well played them. Also finding the key, you yourself will be able to create your host. I'm so with the Germans played (European version was). Vomiting alone (for the Imperials) several German players)))))

C
CanCanbI4 05.04.20

rarely get to serv 20 people to invite. and I want the mixer 30 vs 30 %)))

R
RuSlaN1499 05.04.20

people help downloaded the European version with key played 2 days and then started to write Please remove disc from current CD\DVD drive and insert the original Battlefront2 dick in drive Z:. Cho can be done several times already perestanavlivat!!!