3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DELTA-66 05.04.20 10:26 pm

Battlefront II - problems with the game (Star Wars: Battlefront 2)

Vsem privet.

Mne skazali mne zdes cho pomogut i ja specialno zaregestrirovalsa.Ja uze kupil 5 nojabra play Battlefront II
no tam nado daemon tools.U menja novij Komp, tachto tehnicheskih problem ne dolzno bit.
Vkluchaju avtozapusk, krak , i dolzno vkluchit play vsem po zakonam fiziki,
no pojavlaetsa stroka chereze 15 sekund ---Please remove disk from current CD/DVD drive and insert the original Battlefront II disk in drive D:.
Pomogite Pozalujsta, ja etu zdal play polgoda, proboval 3 (DVD, double CD, i druguju) raznih, originalnih versij.
Zaranee spasibo.
110 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gringo933 05.04.20

People help pliz.I have Windows 7 I downloaded Star wars battlefront 2 download mission and my game crashes to desktop.Tell me the thing in the settings?And then yesterday I downloaded Star wars Republik Commando I it is the identity is not loaded and I was told that the case in the settings.Star Wars Battlefront 2 the same?

P
Poker13Face 05.04.20

Greetings,
here the incentive closeout Battlefront 2, I decided to buy another. And this problem without any problems is possible to connect to different servers in the list in multiplayer, but when a server creates a one of us, and the second tries to connect to it, nothing comes out - hanging the session below Busy count seconds and it all ends with a loss of communication with the server. Can anyone suggest a solution?

c
crazy dumbas 05.04.20

Need help the game crashes at the beginning of the mission,as soon as is loading(that is, the menu works,the galaxy map is loaded,but after loading the map the game crashes),what is the reason and how to fix it?

N
Nikita Dib 05.04.20

Start the game and immediately crashes the game, tell me what to do?

-
-Sakura- 05.04.20

Battlefront II,people like to play it online?

c
crazy dumbas 05.04.20

Already you can't play online servers got shut down,Gamespy bent.

m
mr.Roboto 05.04.20

via Tunngle can be there for star wars battlefront 2 has a room

M
MeRlIn2000 05.04.20

Help the game crashes if you start the mission how to fix

S
SNAKE_obanze 05.04.20

Hello! I have the following problem, I hope that the problem is in the game!!! Playing on PS4 Pro (Yes Yes, the console can no comments please!) in CAD scenes sometimes the image starts to blink! With a large number of bright sources apparently can't understand! The movie went (in the beginning of the mission) and is promarijuana and then the rules! Anyone experienced similar??? This happens only in CAD scenes (not all!), during the game, everything is perfect!!! TV 4K + HDR (all Feng Shui), in other games, such problems are not observed. That's the question this is a problem with the game or with technology? Well, maybe this game has some new queries to HDR or 4K, and the TV can not cope??? TV for a year (samsung), with a similar face for the first time!

C
Crognard 05.04.20

What should I do if I have Star Wars Battlefront 2 Ultimate Pack version 5.4 final stand maps 85 and 86 when downloading maps are crashing to desktop where you can remove the limit on the card?