3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DarkGhostFraerok 05.04.20 10:33 pm

Can I play IGI on vindos 7? (Project IGI)

Guys tell me mozhnoli to play IGI on seven and then gives me an error and everything after the screen saver if anyone knows tell me
vidyuhi I have two 8800 percent nuclear at 3 MHz 4 gig of RAM,firewood all the last
100 Comments
Sort by:
S
Swamt 05.04.20

Most likely not,it's just an old toy and I don't expect she'll go for 7-ke.

t
theMrSpy 05.04.20

Damn it! So it turns out, I rocked her in vain chtoli?!

t
theMrSpy 05.04.20

Laziness)))

v
vitalik32 05.04.20

Yes I would very much like to play on Windows 7 even though it is shorter, something with Direct X -th that's because this cut from the game I remember Cleo have pristanoyl system and nothing more nestval toys neobnovlyala Diect X and it worked but only on Vista

S
Swamt 05.04.20

Maybe so...

D
Dryunevich 05.04.20

It and XP is now not normally play

t
theMrSpy 05.04.20

In short PPC, tested two different versions of the seven, no one does not start correctly, or stupid black screen and freezes, or black screen, and then release to your desktop.

S
Swamt 05.04.20

Well...the toy is too old for Windows 7 so may not go.

S
Shutnichek 05.04.20

Compatible with win 98-XP put!

S
Swamt 05.04.20

Might not help...

t
theMrSpy 05.04.20

Try it, say if it helped, and I already removed their. =) And pump in order to check, as it is not hunting.

S
Swamt 05.04.20

I have the game there(used to be) and swing me too, as you do not want!

t
theMrSpy 05.04.20

Heh. =) Well in that case wait, we can someone else otpishetsya in this topic, MB he will play and it will test the compatibility to put, and don't forget to unsubscribe here if everything goes smoothly. =)

v
vitalik32 05.04.20

ostaetsya hope or need to write a letter razrab to do the work if it is real

t
theMrSpy 05.04.20

Navryatli developed budud make patches for the older games which right now almost no one plays, they are not profitable, because this game is even on store shelves horseradish find.

S
Swamt 05.04.20

ostaetsya hope or need to write a letter razrab to do the work if it is real
And why developers do work with 7-Koy, because the game is already quite old, and it plays a few.

t
theMrSpy 05.04.20

I agree, I played this game I do not remember what year, but I remember that I was still a minor, and right now, after so many years, have developed, probably forgot that they have this game at all. I think a letter to them won't make them even pochesci for the welfare of the game. If you want poygrat it on win 7, then do the patch themselves into the work with seven, but obviously, this requires a knowledge of assembler and knowledge of all the variables and constant in the game engine.

D
Dryunevich 05.04.20

Well some like to have two OSes at once, you can try to install Win-98 without erasing the seven and Windows 98 to run

t
theMrSpy 05.04.20

Well, try and tell me how it happened.

S
Swamt 05.04.20

98 Windows start
I think it is useless...