3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DarkGhostFraerok 05.04.20 10:33 pm

Can I play IGI on vindos 7? (Project IGI)

Guys tell me mozhnoli to play IGI on seven and then gives me an error and everything after the screen saver if anyone knows tell me
vidyuhi I have two 8800 percent nuclear at 3 MHz 4 gig of RAM,firewood all the last
100 Comments
Sort by:
t
theMrSpy 05.04.20

Chalyi

I will say this, the primary video driver, this is your main video card.Yu most GeForce write it. Initialization file iron far not one of their whole system hidden deep in the wind, in addition, iron is recorded in the registry, but there is also pain in the ass to look for all of this, I now understand, but dig there will not, as I said pain in the ass and this is a very long time I don't have, if you want I can dig, but not the fact that you've got something, anyway good luck to you.

C
Chalyi 05.04.20

0003Spy
Probably I not correctly expressed. I mean the file in the game. And to go into the BIOS or the registry, God-forbid, it would be because of what? In any case, I have no skill. Went to ru.tracker and there on the hands read the forums. Well, in General, a lot of people with this same problem, and all GeForce s 8xxx-series and above. I myself, a week ago, put 250 GTS (8800 still burned) and also-thing. And like meds no no.Offer 3 options.Or you can go for Radeon or GeForce to 8xxx series or newer, starting with the GTX 260 on it, this problem has been removed. I don't know...these movements...because of one game, as it is not relevant. Though of course the game, do real hardcore.Not every new project can boast. If we take into account that it was published 10 years ago.

t
theMrSpy 05.04.20

Chalyi

Let me tell you a terrible secret, changing the file therefore first to find it, understand it, and most likely this is some kind of library linked with the executable, disassemble it, find the right value and need at least a minimum knowledge of assembler, to kill the other day, and then a week, because even in the library with a volume of 1 MB values more than a thousand, most of which dozens, if not hundreds of branches of code blocks, despite the fact that you don't even know where to look for the support of videoadapters, even if you find all the same, import the modified code in a library, hence will have its associated libraries also change, and and the executable file, kill it another week, start the game and... miracle! It's all good! A Holy two there! The game does not sees the card properly, because they do not have the resources that is in the old and new, the game can't find access to them and begins to fail.

In my opinion the best way to make some sort of remake of this game, with better graphics, physics engine and support for any oborudovaniya.

t
theMrSpy 05.04.20

Well later look if the head does not fly.

C
Chalyi 05.04.20

Attention,there was a patch! Go to the section (files), download and enjoy the game!!!

H
Helena No4ka 05.04.20

Chalyi
Well done! Useful stuff!

C
Chalyi 05.04.20

Doctor Mossman
I just loaded the file, but the developer really head!

t
theMrSpy 05.04.20

Did you put the file, it is a good thing!

C
Chalyi 05.04.20

Well, I was glad to help.Thank you all!

t
theMrSpy 05.04.20

:) I'll give the answer to all the question of the designation in the subject Can I play IGI on Windows 7?, the answer is you CAN!!! ;)
I think topic can be closed, do you think?

g
gfdtk2008 05.04.20

I have seven black edition -pirated.downloaded activation code for hacking the website does not create problems! as for IGI2 - flies like Baba Yaga in a mortar.the problem is when connecting to the server or across the network to the game comes out and then almost immediately crashes.inogda able to play 30 - 40. set up your server went to go play and then again post vylaziet,error CD. and knocks players out of the game, what's the problem? someone tell me? Yes, on main at seven this game is. other games, some file can't find it. also the tricky question, what is it?

t
theMrSpy 05.04.20

Try to download another Pak of the game, if the game is licensed from disk, then change Windows.

PS Piracy is theft!

g
gfdtk2008 05.04.20

thanks for the advice))

A
ArtemStalkerMechenyi 05.04.20

I have on my 7ерке it was launched a year ago with IGI the loader when I bought a new computer and now she does not want to run д3д says no device drivers or incompatible dllca or error .AS I START IT. Someone we can have the exact same problem

A

well, what the heck is that. I have IGI 7 two years ago plowed so cool sho I now can not understand what happened and why she now doesn't want to run. No distortions and departures, 5 times I took it from beginning to end, and now already want to cry over this f...ing problem with this game. So many memories from my childhood. It was my first shooter, my first shooter(childish), and now that the XS is going on

J
Jackson[x] 05.04.20

It's because of the video driver

A

Guys, help Oh, what's this ha crap is this

Already tired so you want to play and can't.
I already Direkth installed(8.0, 9.0) and the wood on vidyuhi regularly update with the update and with of.site and doesn't want the bitch to run

A

Rasshifrovka inscription error

The entry point in procedure MapLS not found in the DLL KERNEL32.dll

K
Kudryash 05.04.20

I consistently work if interested I can tell what kind of wood are.

v
vanes2014 05.04.20

THE SOLUTION TO ALL PROBLEMS!!!!))) DarkGhostFraerok