3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DarkGhostFraerok 05.04.20 10:33 pm

Can I play IGI on vindos 7? (Project IGI)

Guys tell me mozhnoli to play IGI on seven and then gives me an error and everything after the screen saver if anyone knows tell me
vidyuhi I have two 8800 percent nuclear at 3 MHz 4 gig of RAM,firewood all the last
100 Comments
Sort by:
S
Swamt 05.04.20

Wolf
I meant to try out the games that I did not run on 7-ke, but first they need to re-download and install.

D
Demonic Wolf 05.04.20

Swamt
Clear...

D
Dryunevich 05.04.20

Swamt
Well, che tried out this emulator? Project IGI on it went I'm just wondering and maybe if it works will move to 7-ku when to buy a new PC

t
theMrSpy 05.04.20

I didn't even know such an emulator exists, well, waiting for the test results...

D
Dryunevich 05.04.20

Yes, I just entered in Yandex emulator Windows XP to Windows 7 and found this emulsion, although did not expect to find nothing, just for fun, entered, and was in truth this emulator is.

S
Swamt 05.04.20

Drnevich
No, Project IGI was not tested, but judging by the fact that the rest of the game that do not go on the 7-ke is not coming again => this will hardly help for Project IGI.

t
theMrSpy 05.04.20

Bad. =(

S
Swamt 05.04.20

Yeah...although you can still try to Project IGI, but it can not do...

t
theMrSpy 05.04.20

Why?

S
Swamt 05.04.20

Alas, traffic is not present(

t
theMrSpy 05.04.20

It happens, and you skip the traffic?

S
Swamt 05.04.20

Given 3Gb but consumption is much more.

t
theMrSpy 05.04.20

Well, as always, and at what velocity?

S
Swamt 05.04.20

XS and what, too lazy to check, but I will say that I do not complain because shakes it pretty quickly...

11Norbert11 05.04.20

Windu rearrange this problem?well, if you want to play?
on XP everything went great
7 hardly...although third hero was there=)

t
theMrSpy 05.04.20

lucky, I just simply 400 KBS

S
Swamt 05.04.20

Some do not have...

D
Dryunevich 05.04.20

you watch the video my video link I pointed out in a post 26.07.10 14:14, that's how it goes on XP

t
theMrSpy 05.04.20

Dude probably wants to punch himself for more posts and therefore says something about what is not likely to know.

C
Chalyi 05.04.20

So true!None of the emulators will help.The game is banal does not see the card,in particular some models of GeForce it does not recognize.And all of these glitches (in the screenshot in the video),it is because of this incompatibility ,and the OS here not and.I have XP,and the card stood Radeon X-800 and the game runs without any problems,however cursed memory ,whether the video card,whether the RAM (bad English I know),well, in General, the inscription appeared during the release of the game.In the game I have no glitches, never found!!!And in the game menu(in video settings) there is a column to determine the video card.So here is my X-800 the game honestly prescribed. And when I put the GeForce 8800 ,I got the same problem as posted here in the screenshot.Some glowing stripes,lettering almost impossible to read.Almost,but all the same sometimes enlightenment,if you move the cursor around the screen ,these stripes change the angle and part of the inscriptions is possible somehow to distinguish.So I read in that column where there should be graphics card (primary display driver)-that says it all.Unfortunately I'm not good at programming and don't know which files are for what.I think if you find the file responsible for initializing the iron and try it manually to make changes ,maybe it would have solved the problem.Although it is not a fact.