3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DarkGhostFraerok 05.04.20 10:33 pm

Can I play IGI on vindos 7? (Project IGI)

Guys tell me mozhnoli to play IGI on seven and then gives me an error and everything after the screen saver if anyone knows tell me
vidyuhi I have two 8800 percent nuclear at 3 MHz 4 gig of RAM,firewood all the last
100 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dryunevich 05.04.20

I think it bespolezno...
Well, while Yes she has some problems with modern hardware. I have XP and the startup menu I have this in the game itself there is the weather especially in the shootings and in the cutscenes(the cutscenes sometimes don Nitsche not visible), so it's not enough to have a 98-Windu here we have a pretty old computer(like Percent. 1GHz 256MB of RAM and an old geforce 32MB) and OSes 98 XP or-Windows.

t
theMrSpy 05.04.20

Sorry, but the toy was still the same... =)

D
Dryunevich 05.04.20

Some said that it is only on multicore percent so buggy, but I think vryatli so who have Windows 7 do not worry, on XP it is also not normally play, but really the game itself glitches are not too much only during heavy firefights and cutscenes serious glitches, but I later screens will show how it is buggy. Well I play and Nitsche and by the way, I earlier about it did not hear anything only recently adulsa on it and decided to try it and liked it.

t
theMrSpy 05.04.20

=) You try to shoot better video, so much clearer and the visibility will be about glitches.

S
Swamt 05.04.20

on XP it is also not normally play
Wrong, I used to have this game and it went perfectly on XP

=) You try to shoot better video, so much clearer and the visibility will be about glitches.
+1

D
Dryunevich 05.04.20

Wrong, I used to have this game and it went perfectly on XP
I agree, she just runs with glitches on modern computer and on XP. At your request, made a video http://dump.ru/file/4695572

S
Swamt 05.04.20

143 Mb
Too much...but then download, look.

PS the Archives still exist.

D
Dryunevich 05.04.20

Swamt
Che this link you can already see and not need to download

t
theMrSpy 05.04.20

In principle, it is possible to play, when the game glitches almost there, mostly in the main menu and cut-scenes (videos).

S
Swamt 05.04.20

Drnevich
Yeah, right, then probably something is not loaded. But these glitches are found in many games(for example I have World in Conflict). But to play as well.

t
theMrSpy 05.04.20

For Vic you just need the wood on video put fresher and there is no lag, I played the rules were.

Drnevich

Listen, and you have firewood, the last stand?

D
Dryunevich 05.04.20

Listen, and you have firewood, the last stand?
Well, Yes. Well, it's not the wood I the tracker watched. They wrote about these glitches and the new wood they had. But glitches occur when strong cutscenes and skirmishes,but the cutscenes had glitches and stronger and when shooting buggy especially when you get shot, and when to just go it glitches not very large, they will already be almost invisible. And play have so, and in order to play without glitches need an old computer(by the way I watched in the Internet that perhaps she normally goes to vidyuhi nvidia geforce 6 series and on single core proc. Or even it's unlikely that these glitches because of pirates, but the drive litsuhoy this game is almost impossible to meet a pirate that I never saw.). I'll try some other images to download maybe I'll go, I have a few tried, but they went no better than on video

S
Swamt 05.04.20

For Vic you just need the wood on video put fresher and there is no lag, I played the rules were.
I tried that already, nothing helps.

D
Dryunevich 05.04.20

Well you are on XP, go and play it. Today I downloaded another image but it did not.

S
Swamt 05.04.20

Well you are on XP, go and play it.
I tried before on XP, the same(

t
theMrSpy 05.04.20

I'm in Vic played on XP, on Vista and seven, everywhere without lags.

D
Dryunevich 05.04.20

I tried before on XP, the same(
That is the game you have and on XP does not run or what?

S
Swamt 05.04.20

Drnevich
No, I mean about glitches...and on 7-ke was.

everywhere without lags.
But I have the opposite problem.

t
theMrSpy 05.04.20

Well what can I say, well, you're out of luck then =)

S
Swamt 05.04.20

Yes...sorry.