3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GameR-47 05.04.20 10:35 pm

Fashion (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords)

Tell in this topic about the mod that you tried and the problems associated with them.
245 Comments
Sort by:
D
Darth Tral 05.04.20

Yes, you still that boy use? I have such a crack that you can choose dilogy and for the man and for a woman in the start menu the icon appears there, choose one you instalirati called Russian translation and translation best of all. It is true about releases.

M
Mauser 05.04.20

Yes, you still that boy wearing?

Vapsche no use.. half a year ago to demolished..

It is true about releases

What is the truth?Gizka your custom text nasoala?

D
Darth Tral 05.04.20

But damn don't believe as with the old master I had also thought that it's a complete flood but when we looked at delagi in the file dialog.tlk is believed. And look at knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com there is a releases.

M
Mauser 05.04.20

I don't believe in?O_o

Yes, I know about Restoration project.. I ask Gizka not a shred of Dialogue.TLK?

R
Revan 05.04.20

A little explain about the translation - I mean the crack from Andrew Casanova. Transfer options do you can select. In addition, many, including myself, believe that this translation best.
If you do not confuse the dialog.tlk transferred there.

>>>I had also thought that it's a complete flood but when we looked at dilogy
Second - what is it? On old master:) or releases of Gisci?

D
Darth Tral 05.04.20

What I didn't get it

D
Darth Tral 05.04.20

Yes, the dialogues there are translated I'm not arguing. But they've added new dialogue I mean a Planet of droids.

R
Revan 05.04.20

>>>What I didn't get it
What?

D
Darth Tral 05.04.20

Second - what is it? On old master:) or releases of Gisci? And that other

D
Darth Tral 05.04.20

In short vylazhivat link to the planet M4-78 http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Droid_Planet_Mod;78148

D
Darth Tral 05.04.20

Well th about this subject forgot. I checked out the link I posted to the planet M4-78. Please, for the sake of interest. And if anyone has a save game on this planet where mlzhno to see it with this mod can poberaj on the planet and pabazarit with other fish chtoli, there's even remember in the first Kotor when the cards look to old forge. Of those things too.

R
Revan 05.04.20

This link I saw a long time ago. As I understand, is a demo version of M4-78 Restoration Project - one of the teams coming back to play the cut elements. It is not, as the team has already fled.

>>>These things too.
It is unclear to what it refers, but it is cool :-)

D
Darth Tral 05.04.20

Well, where the tin was opened and was shown part of the map.

G
Genesis_X 05.04.20

2GameR-47

Yeah, you say what's the point to carry gloves the Dominator?
And you're in the camp of mandalore when the Sith attack, sit for two hours, you got to fight all newly arriving at hordes of the Sith, I would look at you! When these of Sutta gouge such blows that no kits will not be enough, and the lives they have 1200 and SSE each. There I was able to cope with them only a Jedi master, throwing on them the noose by force, and only then they can fill up quickly, and in other cases they drink blood, no hardcore Nada!!!

G
Genesis_X 05.04.20

Post diverted here:
http://forums.playground.ru/knightsoftheoldrepublic2/128638/

A
Arentos 05.04.20

You cut off the head of Mandalore and put the head of Kinderusa? Or just removed his helmet?

T
Tayler Derden 05.04.20

Wow the beard is what grew from it :)

G
Genesis_X 05.04.20

This texture is in the game, I just corrected something in the tables of the game, but it is the native texture of the game.. I realized that the original idea in the story, do not cut Banderos had to remove his helmet. But apparently the developers decided to cut it, and resource and texture just remained in the files. By the way, Mandalore is Candaras, only 4 years.
If anyone remembers, before leaving he tells Kreia: Mandalorians still alive! Clan Ordo is still alive!

Speaking of not included in the release of the Persians. Have you seen this:

pix.PlayGround.ru

D
Darth Tral 05.04.20

On the screen that Darth traya.

G
Genesis_X 05.04.20

Yeah, sobsey person! Young Cray! Dark, with a sly look and leaves an ominous askshane when playing with its texture! :)