3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GameR-47 05.04.20 10:35 pm

Fashion (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords)

Tell in this topic about the mod that you tried and the problems associated with them.
245 Comments
Sort by:
s
scareproof 05.04.20

If anyone remembers, before leaving he tells Kreia: Mandalorians still alive! Clan Ordo is still alive!

and not only in this dialog, you can say that Canderous and Mandalore are the same person. When the grandma at the end tells you about the future and you ask, what will happen to mandalore?

and then she says: - Canderous is wars, tra-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA...

the fact that she pronounced his name.

About Dart Tray - I posted this screenshot on the"Screenshots of your character.

M
Mauser 05.04.20

Well, you experts,just PPC..

No it is not Cray.Darth Treya (clumsy name wrong),simply - temnostoma Atris on the screen actually.
The original idea of obsidian,she was the final enemy in the second to'e.

About the screen do not understand: 21.12.06 18:36 - is that my.. and your HDE???

s
scareproof 05.04.20

http://forums.playground.ru/knightsoftheoldrepublic2/128638/?p=5#2109748

come here.

damn, I failed. firstly, the theme of factory and not screenshots. and secondly, there is a current glyuchennaya Atris))) I remembered right now, the current, when the normal spread going, the Internet malfunctions. and so it is not posted.

G
Genesis_X 05.04.20

I do not know what obsidian wanted.... But you look at the face of the Tray's just Cray, it's time. Second Acdemia on malacore belongs Treille two, and from the plot, and the fool is clear who ruled the Academy, three.
And the lady was on malacore long before the events of Kotor, it's four.
And the last one. Dialogue Cray told the exile his story of the life of a Jedi and a Sith, even in the middle of the game. And exactly the same was said Atris in the end, only with the addition of which are described below. And Atris FYI never left the Jedi order and did not fall to the dark side before the civil war .So what about the Darth Treya Pettit grandmother then??? About Atris chtoli??? When she's under the table, walk upright and not something that could be this Tray. And the phrase grandmother when referring to Atris to Know that once there was a Darth treya, and just as you (she turns to Atris) were collected relics, etc., etc. Either you have something confused. Either it is a defect of obsidian!!! But the strongest proof for me is the FACE and COMPLEXION Treia. With Atris, check next! She Shriveled up and plastic surgery done??? :)
But put it next to the Cray, and the Face and Complexion, it all seems!!!

M
Mauser 05.04.20

Genesis X,don't do rogeseventytwo,better read and educate:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Atris

G
Genesis_X 05.04.20

Ah, Yes, the table appearance.2da where are the keys of the call characters, Atris marked in two places, the first place it's just Unique_Atis, and this key creates a portrayal of the characters in the game. The second is designated as Party_NPC_Atris. And you know what that means??? Characters with the prefix Party_NPC_ is characters designated companions of the Exile. This is proof that Atris had planned to make a companion of the Exile, but was cut for some reason, this version... Here's the facts, not assumptions. And options use of the Persians was the sea, and this sea lying in files.
I am convinced that the face Trayi painted with Krea and Atris was supposed to be his companion!
And anyway, it would be smarter if when you visit the Academy of Atris, the exile did take her companions, as the place that one became empty. About it apparently didn't think the obsidian. Although, when they were thinking, if the reason oresany the ending is what developers has coprophiles to the term EPT, to vypustit the game... Evil is not enough!!!

M
Mauser 05.04.20

Genesis,in appearance looked,and what it means,also know..

You will not discover America,trust me.

G
Genesis_X 05.04.20

On!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mauser, read your link!!!!!!!!! I as in water looked, when wrote the last post, there is a word for word written what I wrote!!!!!!!!!!! About the fact that Atris had planned to make a companion

M
Mauser 05.04.20

Thanks for the advice to read your own link.. I somehow did not think to implement it yet:(

G
Genesis_X 05.04.20

I am honored stsylochku. That I can write. If it's not pesdi, it did cut the ending of the game, but otherwise would be even more fucked up experience. Texture and believability possible number to put obsidian! Fu, already disgusted... fuck it sucks to draw an elephant and pretend to be a Hippo!!!

D
Darth Tral 05.04.20

In wukipedia in the screenshot it is clear that this is Atris. She became so when Cray pulled her to the dark side and gave his robe Darth TRAI. But it is always cut.

A
Alex Fireman 05.04.20

Here the editor saves any to the first and second Kotor. Install the program on PC start up, click on the plus sign to the left of the number of saves, there you can change all the characteristics of the main Persian and other NPCs, also change the number of items and their availability. In General, the main install, and then easy. Good luck!

D
Darth Tral 05.04.20

Tell me how is called the head of Zion and torso in Kotor Tool or KSE.

D
Darth Tral 05.04.20

Or Rob

s
show_off 05.04.20

Xesca not bad kaneshno, but is it possible there is such a world to put the prestige class of the Jedi ? or at least until she's a huntress from the prestige without the standard Jedi ?

R
Rozhdennyy dlya bitvy 05.04.20

I wonder is there a mod with the armor of Darth Vader? Somewhere seen it before. Can anyone knows where to get?

s
scareproof 05.04.20

by the way, I also saw in the screenshot the model of Darth Vader for Kotor.

D
Darth Tral 05.04.20

For Kotor2 on my website posted by Rob Darth Vader is the link to the website Faste.mylivepage.ru

s
show_off 05.04.20

I have discovered, but pereprohozhu game, yet Nar-shadaa not passed

R
Rozhdennyy dlya bitvy 05.04.20

Most rulny this is the skin of Darth Vader animated Darth of nihilus.