3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GameR-47 05.04.20 10:35 pm

Fashion (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords)

Tell in this topic about the mod that you tried and the problems associated with them.
245 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rozhdennyy dlya bitvy 05.04.20

Only to make thrown out of the game when donning the armor less and less. And I once wore. I went without her dress and I was throwing.

D
Darth Tral 05.04.20

What I met when I was wearing a robe Vistula and took off and then dressed and all was fine.

D
Darth_Credocs 05.04.20

cool Rob,thanks for the link!

D
Darth Tral 05.04.20

Can someone make a mod that adds a light saber to General Vaklu.

D
Darth Tral 05.04.20

Only the red blade that would be.

d
dart dimon 05.04.20

scareproof I want to learn how to create fashion

D
Darth Tral 05.04.20

You want learn this will be difficult but I want to.

d
dart dimon 05.04.20

aiwaron how do you look fashion if you want to learn how to do

D
Darth Tral 05.04.20

I find them on the sites I have at the moment more than 100 mods.

s
show_off 05.04.20

Give me the soap one person who gave consent to posting my mod on YOUR website as well as website owner if you steal from the site
I've even seen YouTube videos of the passing game, which did a pervert...a Pervert because you played texture Nihilus

d
dart dimon 05.04.20

Aiwaron it said on your website and your but they both are not included

d
dart dimon 05.04.20

it says that there is a modernization of the website

s
show_off 05.04.20

Well, I was a lawyer in one online game (I will not) therefore give my opinion: For Aavarana the situation is this: either he loses or combined with the proof and puts THOSE MODS ON the COPY that you HAVE PERMISSION of the AUTHOR, or he starts to do them (up to you, with proof).And if Avaron want power then the Proof of his smear up 25 Stanko.Choose do not choose for you.

B
BloodPhantom 05.04.20

And unless mods are the property of the author of the mod. As far as I know, all created using materials of the original game belongs to the game developer, not a fashion, it is in any written license agreement. If I'm wrong I think correct me.

d
dart dimon 05.04.20

aiwaron I have broken messenger I write a message and it is not inserted

D
Darth Tral 05.04.20

I fashion taken from the English sites and there is nothing to run into me right they are or not I don't know, I only shake and look through them in the game and only recently started a website and vylazhivayu them there with the comment about the mod. And that the buggy website will try to sort out.

D
Darth Tral 05.04.20

Darth Dimon our sites work and messages sent do not know what your problem is.

d
dart dimon 05.04.20

aiwaron skill 2 website mylivedima

B
BloodPhantom 05.04.20

Aiwaron I did not piss you off. On the contrary, I say that you have the right to spread fashion and do not what their authors you cannot deny. Only game developers can Express you claim, which they never do what they have a lot of reasons.

d
dart dimon 05.04.20

can give it the kotor tool