3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aliluyya 06.04.20 07:18 pm

Configuring the controller (Devil May Cry 4)

I downloaded the demo,launch,management change under your controller(a La PS2),BUT the HERO Refuses to move up and down,rummaged through the office,but about to change this parameter Nitsche not found,prompt.
90 Comments
Sort by:
S
SystemErr0r 06.04.20

Ie back and forth? :) If you run with the left analogue, stick the LS (arrow up-down) Y

A
Aliluyya 06.04.20

DON't do it,anyway, left-right run-left analog up and down right

B
Blacksiter 06.04.20

and I have a gamepad from the box, everything is OK!More comfortable than on the clave

D
Dr. Strangelove 06.04.20

Yes, the PC version of the game made for a gamepad from the Xbox360 to PS3 has its own version with its controls. The only solution is to buy boksovskie gamepad or will have to twist your fingers on the DualShock-clone. The problem is that the left stick in Boxing is higher than that of a DualShock or similar. Conclusion: play on the keyboard, it's much easier than say.)))

A
Aliluyya 06.04.20

Damn,that sucks,will have to hike though the keyboard is DIN by the way from your xbox(not
360),joy to a computer suitable?

D
Dr. Strangelove 06.04.20

2Алилуйя
Not suitable. And if there was, you still would not be worth - and then after two hours of the game will have to the hospital to call..XD

A
Aliluyya 06.04.20

I mean?

S
SystemErr0r 06.04.20

I have a Logitech Rubmblepad 2, works fine... Although it seems like the PS2. Try first to select the Gamepad Type-6-, and then put Y, can in this case. If that doesn't work, you will have, or tormented, or on the clave (which is not as bad as everyone says, I tried)
P. S. And about the hospital he because the fingers will twist some from the Xbox (not 360) controller :)

D
DimaX 06.04.20

Logitech Rubmblepad 2 is really all OK! Checked...

D
D.G.A.F. 06.04.20

I also have a Logitech RubmbleРad 2, so everything works just fine. Even to change the settings is not necessary.

...RaZOR... 06.04.20

at me like from PS2 jump button is not working so you have everytime to change,and in other games everything is OK,it would be necessary from the box to take just the game will come out

v
v-hlam 06.04.20

People and someone vibration works, but then I have two joystick and not one does not plow.
Yes, and even the right analogue not all games works fine and some of the people playing as if it is not.
With this you can just do something to do?

D
Dr. Strangelove 06.04.20

During vibration arbeitet only on the gamepad from the Xbox360 and only on it.

S
SystemErr0r 06.04.20

Vibration only works on the Xbox 360 controller. With the right analog nothing can help

P
Prizrak Rusi 06.04.20

the people I have P880 to change the management does not want what to do if it's only in the demo then wait for the full but if not then how to alter or patch the game(files,amalco anything ) in order to work?!

S
Shinobu 06.04.20

It was not necessary to take sitkowska pads.. :)

c
cucishell 06.04.20

S. T. A. L. K. E. R. Shooter
In the demo, management should change, then the joystick is not supported. The program has a good Xpadder assigns a button of the keyboard to the controller. For absolutely anyone in any game, even if it is not provided.

a
akellaks 06.04.20

and nifiga management change???
I have one of the most expensive copy joysticks))))and management is fine with me)))
in the demo that in origenale

S
SiViS69 06.04.20

The people and Kogon vibration plow?

T
Tpyn 06.04.20

I have a plow. To make it work, you need boksovskie gamepad