3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aliluyya 06.04.20 07:18 pm

Configuring the controller (Devil May Cry 4)

I downloaded the demo,launch,management change under your controller(a La PS2),BUT the HERO Refuses to move up and down,rummaged through the office,but about to change this parameter Nitsche not found,prompt.
90 Comments
Sort by:
a
andrey20111987 06.04.20

I have a DV tech , there's just a button toli toli 8-7 5-6 , they are ahead of Joey.
You have your trigger buttons and move the panels to expose them. and don't worry, he still only change weapons at Dante in Nero they do not work.

[
[VlaSer] 06.04.20

In short my buttons LT & RT located at the base of the joystick and buttons these ovechat for quick camera rotation (for racing). Thank you andrey20111987 ;)

L
Lafresa 06.04.20

Don't get a Dodge in the very first training mission where Dante fights (tips writes ls + K) on the keyboard do not find what to press, prompt.

M
Mr_Raven 06.04.20

I have a Logitech Precision pad, went to change character and then the game became unbearable, along with the movement of Dante, he switched styles, how to reassign?

S
SHELBY_GT 06.04.20

The kind of config that would not stick to Persian control, and cross-stitch. Gamepad - Logitech ChillStream.

A
Antropomorfnyy ksenobioti 06.04.20

Lafresa
Space + vstoronu, like if click K - will roll to the side.

N
Nvkzkg 06.04.20

People have me gamepad Genius MaxFireBlaze 2!At me such trouble is stupid on two sticks are driven on the left only the left to the right,and on the right top goes down!How to do?

D
DARKSIDEATH 06.04.20

I have a Logitech Rumblepad 2 for a long time , yesterday bought Logitech is also the only one with a propeller, like the XBox360 , both work just fine , only the first plow vibration , but on the second it is not there .
I want to own Microsoft X-Box 360 controller for Windows , but can't find him .

a
andrey20111987 06.04.20

bought Logitech Rumblepad 2 identity there is no vibration and the game , quaint =(

f
free_ionik 06.04.20

I have mostly crap from Genius is a more accurate .MaxFire Grandias V12...He gramotki, big,zhlya me very comfortable because my arms are small e,but then Baidu his marriage zavodny,but mostly in all batches of this model(I read in one review),it's got a little cross,and when impossible to change Persian,can't change the styles of Dante,with arrow I would like to change to a swordsman and it's changing the machine on guardiana(if a little careless click) .Voobshem if not for that ,the pad would be perfect.And so I think to buy Logitech Rumblepad 2 ...In the income statement isbecause!And vibration then the fingers hurt(I have personally)and tembolee the PS2 ,and it nadobnosti case and Rambled like him

D
DARKSIDEATH 06.04.20

free_ionik
Maybe so

[
[Zeromancer] 06.04.20

Sorry guys but the old keyboard where familiar. What I do on the keyboard I'm half doing slow on the controller. Anyway, after RE 4 and DMC 3 I no th is not scary.

D
DARKSIDEATH 06.04.20

At first I passed and the 3rd and 4th taps of the keyboard at all reginah .
In the third , the keyboard is easier to do cool combo than a gamepad , those where often it is necessary to naimat button style .
But on the drop I like , still this game is designed for consoles .

B
BWAnex 06.04.20

Damn I am one such craftsman that made an adapter from the first box onto a USB???? 0_o
Try now with vibroy razobratsya... XBOX 360 joy is what type of controller ?

D
DARKSIDEATH 06.04.20

If I don't oshibaus the pad from the XBOX 360 to a computer suitable

[
[Zeromancer] 06.04.20

There's also a USB!

H
Habitus 06.04.20

Take Max-Fire G12u, there is a vibration running and keep handy. Though, probably, they have not sold :)

R
R1zen 06.04.20

Guys help, I have a Genius Wireless G-12X.
DMC why not to see it, more games are coming with it standards

D
DeckJager228 06.04.20

I have Microsoft X-Box 360 controller for Windows and there is no problem because I all works great and very comfortable. The way you can buy it on http://www.ozon.ru/context/detail/id/4706483/ ( if you are in town it is not ).
I tuned it just by changing AO ( on the demon) and shot in places and I was very comfortable.

S
Skaier 06.04.20

Hi all. I have a joystick Xbox 360 (new in the week took) works in all games perfectly, but a problem in Devil may cry 4, he does not want to run forward, or rather it instead of running just walk. or if you twist and then click forward as it can and will run, but it happens occasionally, what could be the problem? I have the same Logitech joystick and it is exactly the same problem. Tried to configure using Xpader it, put the letter W on the keyboard, still walks, help to solve this problem, I did a mini clip of the problem