3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aliluyya 06.04.20 07:18 pm

Configuring the controller (Devil May Cry 4)

I downloaded the demo,launch,management change under your controller(a La PS2),BUT the HERO Refuses to move up and down,rummaged through the office,but about to change this parameter Nitsche not found,prompt.
90 Comments
Sort by:
S
Silent Hill 764 06.04.20

I like many here have Logitech RubmbleРad 2!
Please tell me someone is working vibration in the game controller? If Yes then how to configure!
And there are no glitches in the main menu when you switch mode. (After pressing the Mode button to select start, options, etc. is not possible because the cursor starts running around that line at breakneck speed.)

K
KAMA33 06.04.20

tell me if you can adjust the steering if so how. Logitech Formula Force EX jump and can shoot but doesn't want to move though the menu of this button works

D
DimaX 06.04.20

Silent Hill 764
Vibration only on boxbeam controller. I also rambled, no vibrate, kind of...

S
SystemErr0r 06.04.20

The people, the vibration is ONLY on the xbox 360 gamepad. For other gamepads vibration did not. It may, of course, will release a patch that will fix it, but without add-ons\picking your enable vibration not
KAMA33, drop the wheel on the keyboard normally, or ideally, on the controller. On the wheel not the same feeling :) and with hemorrhoids setting will be much, if it at all possible to configure...

a
arrakis 06.04.20

2Silent Hill 764
A similar problem, I don't know what to do, of course, you can press the mode button, then everything would be solved.But it will be similar to digital control,not analog,which is very unpleasant during the game.(
People! Who's all right with Logitech RubmbleРad 2 tell us what type controller is in controls you ?

a
a6814087 06.04.20

arrakis
I have a Logitech RubmbleРad 2 here are my settings(set up manually)

T
Tpyn 06.04.20

Well, this control corresponds exactly to the layout box controller

a
arrakis 06.04.20

Today he set up manually )
On the X-axis RS set-RX
OST From RS set-RY
the rest is slightly different
But I'll try your layout ,thank you)

R
RolandXIII 06.04.20

The people, the vibration is ONLY on the xbox 360 gamepad

NIFIGA...... I have a PS-like gamepad DVTech (only for 350R) vibration works...... not only works the right stick in analog mode...... it needs to control the camera(rotate)..... but it only centers the camera works

a
arrakis 06.04.20

Throw a screen config )

S
SystemErr0r 06.04.20

RolandXIII, sorry, I was wrong. I sincerely congratulate. So there's at least 1 gamepad, which is vibration... Hmm, interesting

R
RolandXIII 06.04.20

PlayGround.ru

here is a screen configuration....... please do not beat for the resolution of the screen...... I not so good with photoshop

a
arrakis 06.04.20

There may be a way to turn the vibration on other gamepads)

M
Montolio 06.04.20

Menu Control (Gamepad)
Chose Gamepad Туре2 and all was fine
Before very long rape itself, the brain, the problem was that when I aim the target, I aim to climbs, then Nero does the taunt and then goes to the menu o_O
Chasse all perfect, very comfortable
But I would certainly pad from яшика360, and since I didn't want to wait a bit I would have to buy it, bought some **** 700r :(
but Oh well, now I'm waiting litsuhu :D

...RaZOR... 06.04.20

do me like the PS2 and not the Rochet, the main attack button is 1

K
KOMATO3HNK 06.04.20

I have a joystick one such garbage (always the first analogue-axis zalamyvayutsya left) as neoliberal analogue will not be running...or not running right and if you press a bit ago, he will run forward...and in the menu when playing if you switch to normal mode the cursor will be at a breakneck speed, bounding around the top is down and in cases even left right...if you turn on analog mode then everything is OK...the cursor on the place you can safely in the menu to climb...that I wanted to clarify ? The joystick was covered or still the game is not ground under it...(joystick Logitech Cordless RumblePad 2 USB) ?

D
DimaX 06.04.20

The game is well sharpened by the RumblePad 2, itself yuzayu.
But you described my problem that I didn't understand what the problem is)) you Have an analogue buggy or what?

a
a6814087 06.04.20

The game is well sharpened for RumblePad 2
This joystick is mine raskruchen even better than x-box'and!

K
KOMATO3HNK 06.04.20

DimaX I asked the question you asked me.

a
aPhItEcToP 06.04.20

Prompt,pliz,as in the game to turn on the vibration?gamepad-Logitech ChillStream